Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:20 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:04 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 pm
Posts: 30890
Location: YOUR SHADOW...
bigatooth wrote:
Pssst ek nasa PM na uniform mo ha.... si CP3 ka kasi idol nya rin si AI 8)

yes! mamaya ko na isusuot 8)

_________________
KOBE >>YOUR FAVE PLAYER
LAKERS >>YOUR FAVE TEAM
-----------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
el Kapre wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Pssst ek nasa PM na uniform mo ha.... si CP3 ka kasi idol nya rin si AI 8)

yes! mamaya ko na isusuot 8)


:lol: :lol: :lol:
pag si AI talaga parating happy ka ha

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 pm
Posts: 30890
Location: YOUR SHADOW...
bigatooth wrote:
el Kapre wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Pssst ek nasa PM na uniform mo ha.... si CP3 ka kasi idol nya rin si AI 8)

yes! mamaya ko na isusuot 8)


:lol: :lol: :lol:
pag si AI talaga parating happy ka ha


happy ako for mhay :lol:

_________________
KOBE >>YOUR FAVE PLAYER
LAKERS >>YOUR FAVE TEAM
-----------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
el Kapre wrote:
bigatooth wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
pag si AI talaga parating happy ka ha


happy ako for mhay :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
Dunk of the decade - fact 8)
Image

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 26720
Location: LAKERLANDIA
bigatooth wrote:
Dunk of the decade - fact 8)
Image





Image


UP lang natin baby.. 8)

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Dunk of the decade - fact 8)
Image


Image


UP lang natin baby.. 8)


WTF!! si blake ngipin ba talaga yan? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
Nice win against the sixers 8)

yes!!! :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 pm
Posts: 5699
Location: Area 51
bigatooth wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Dunk of the decade - fact 8)
Image


Image


UP lang natin baby.. 8)


WTF!! si blake ngipin ba talaga yan? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:


langya.. badingerzz pala to si blake :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:40 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
Azrael wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
Image
UP lang natin baby.. 8)


WTF!! si blake ngipin ba talaga yan? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:


langya.. badingerzz pala to si blake :lol:


kaya nga malakas sa dakdakan eh :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 26720
Location: LAKERLANDIA
Azrael wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
Image
UP lang natin baby.. 8)


WTF!! si blake ngipin ba talaga yan? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:


langya.. badingerzz pala to si blake :lol:


bigatooth wrote:

kaya nga malakas sa dakdakan eh :lol:



di lang sa dakdakan malakas yan bigz, pati sa dukutan ayyyyyyyyyy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:

bigatooth wrote:

kaya nga malakas sa dakdakan eh :lol:


di lang sa dakdakan malakas yan bigz, pati sa dukutan ayyyyyyyyyy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:


sa dukotan ng balls ba? ayyyy mukhang strong na strong nga :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
Nice win against MJ's team (Cats)... talonana na naman team ni lilibeth :lol: :lol: :lol:

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 26720
Location: LAKERLANDIA
bigatooth wrote:
Nice win against MJ's team (Cats)... talonana na naman team ni lilibeth :lol: :lol: :lol:

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:



WOW.. on a roll baby.. 8)

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53089
Location: CAPIZ
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Nice win against MJ's team (Cats)... talonana na naman team ni lilibeth :lol: :lol: :lol:

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:


WOW.. on a roll baby.. 8)


yeah 8)
sana maabutan natin ang totoy team :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group