Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:55 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Batang Quezon
LOL lumalabas lang si ka chito pag natatalo Clips.
Relaks ka lang total disappear ka sa Apr-May-Jun :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4947
Duncan wrote:
LOL lumalabas lang si ka chito pag natatalo Clips.
Relaks ka lang total disappear ka sa Apr-May-Jun :lol: :lol: :lol:


If playoffs is today, rockets will win convincingly...

Your clippers is good to only one team but not to any other teams... Relevant din sila uy... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27789
Location: neverland
Clips will finish 7th seed

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Batang Quezon
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
Duncan wrote:
LOL lumalabas lang si ka chito pag natatalo Clips.
Relaks ka lang total disappear ka sa Apr-May-Jun :lol: :lol: :lol:


If playoffs is today, rockets will win convincingly...

Your clippers is good to only one team but not to any other teams... Relevant din sila uy... :lol:


if playoffs happen today eh di kampeon kami ka simple eh :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53196
Location: CAPIZ
mag fiesta kayo ngayon mga clips haters.... sure na iyakan nyo sa playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Batang Quezon
bigatooth wrote:
mag fiesta kayo ngayon mga clips haters.... sure na iyakan nyo sa playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol:


feeling kase nila ja fake king is back eh kaya lang naman malakas loob nyan kase andyan si AD and a host of former all-stars :biglaugh:
just remember the early fishing fishing last year :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53196
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
mag fiesta kayo ngayon mga clips haters.... sure na iyakan nyo sa playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol:


feeling kase nila ja fake king is back eh kaya lang naman malakas loob nyan kase andyan si AD and a host of former all-stars :biglaugh:
just remember the early fishing fishing last year :lol: :lol: :lol:


kala ni ja fake king masasalba sila ni main man AD sa playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Batang Quezon
sensya na kung medyo mag-buaya si da klaw today minsan lang yan
wish he puts up 37 shots like what harden did :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53196
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
sensya na kung medyo mag-buaya si da klaw today minsan lang yan
wish he puts up 37 shots like what harden did :biglaugh:


may pangitain na kaya nya din maging parang si IDOL 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28531
Location: Southeast Asia
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
sensya na kung medyo mag-buaya si da klaw today minsan lang yan
wish he puts up 37 shots like what harden did :biglaugh:


may pangitain na kaya nya din maging parang si IDOL 8)


Naka 37points (hindi shots) si Giannis in 22 minutes... :shock:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28531
Location: Southeast Asia
Ay Cleveland... :lol:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15400
basta ako ayoko sa mahilig mag cutting class... tapos gusto first honor :lol:

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27789
Location: neverland
Nanalo lang sa cavs, feeling champion na :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Batang Quezon
Pabor ako sa paminsan absent pro sa exams laging highest at row 1.
Yung perfect attendance sipsip lang sa teacher yun o gusto lang baon.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Batang Quezon
Mas bilib ako dun sa tahimik lang sa isang sulok nag-aaral para maging honor pro walang yabang.
Inis ako sa maingay at pabibo lang kinukuntsaba ibang magaling pra maging seatmate nagkokopyahan siguro pra maging honor sya :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group