Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 123  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:43 pm
Posts: 135
mikebarns wrote:
LeBron James plans on heading to Brazil for 2 days to likely attend the World Cup Final on July 13, I'm told. 'Tis the season for LeBron GPS

— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) 2014-07-01T03:50:16Z




Isasama kaya ni Lebron ang mga lovers at haters nya para masaya dun. :lol:


gaya gaya na naman yan kay idol
:lol:

_________________
minsan talaga mas mainam pa itong ganitong pangit.
~attorney sapatos

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=231572&hilit=singles&start=120
...lolz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 12735
Location: Batang Quezon
Long Live LeQueen! :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:06 am
Posts: 8159
Duncan wrote:
Long Live LeQueen! :biglaugh:



Brad, ayan na ha, klarong klaro na dapat mag back to back na ha? :lol: :lol:

_________________
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
Go Gilas, Go Azkals, Go Lance, Go Fed, Go Heat!!!
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25681
Location: Southeast Asia
THis team is much better now compared to the team that reached NBA finals in 2007...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:52 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:13 pm
Posts: 3688
when the going gets tough, lebron james seeks the easy way out..

_________________
If you screw things up in tennis, it's 15-love. If you screw up in boxing, it's your a$$.
-Randall "Tex" Cobb


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 12735
Location: Batang Quezon
You can run but you can't hide from the Spurs....... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 pm
Posts: 1559
Shouldn't have left Cleveland in the first place :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:34 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:24 am
Posts: 2177
leftstraight wrote:
when the going gets tough, lebron james seeks the easy way out..


Actually going back to the Cavs puts more pressure on LEBron.
First , the team is young and inexperienced.
Second, the people of Cleveland and maybe even the outside observers will expect him to bring a least one championship to them.
In the weak eastern conference, if all LeBron is chasing is more hardware,
He could have easily taken a pay cut and allowed Riley to add extra pieces around them
And they would have easily got back to the finals next year.
But As LEBron said, I believe this move goes beyond that.
It's more about going back and giving back.

_________________
“Thank you to every person who has told me I can’t. You are just another reason I will.” -Emmanuel D Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 20032
Butcher wrote:
leftstraight wrote:
when the going gets tough, lebron james seeks the easy way out..


Actually going back to the Cavs puts more pressure on LEBron.
First , the team is young and inexperienced.
Second, the people of Cleveland and maybe even the outside observers will expect him to bring a least one championship to them.
In the weak eastern conference, if all LeBron is chasing is more hardware,
He could have easily taken a pay cut and allowed Riley to add extra pieces around them
And they would have easily got back to the finals next year.
But As LEBron said, I believe this move goes beyond that.
It's more about going back and giving back.

Yup.....Cavs fan now expects James to help get their first ever championship.....his presence in the team will be magnified x10.....so expect a thrill season if you're a real Cavs fans (not bandwagon).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:03 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:13 pm
Posts: 3688
JCOOL2329 wrote:
Butcher wrote:
leftstraight wrote:
when the going gets tough, lebron james seeks the easy way out..


Actually going back to the Cavs puts more pressure on LEBron.
First , the team is young and inexperienced.
Second, the people of Cleveland and maybe even the outside observers will expect him to bring a least one championship to them.
In the weak eastern conference, if all LeBron is chasing is more hardware,
He could have easily taken a pay cut and allowed Riley to add extra pieces around them
And they would have easily got back to the finals next year.
But As LEBron said, I believe this move goes beyond that.
It's more about going back and giving back.

Yup.....Cavs fan now expects James to help get their first ever championship.....his presence in the team will be magnified x10.....so expect a thrill season if you're a real Cavs fans (not bandwagon).


If anyone truly deserves a bloated compensation like what Kobe is receiving, it is Lebron. The big 3 would have to take massive pay cuts in order to acquire new pieces and set them up for another title run. They are not winning a title again without a significantly revamped roster. Lebron knows that well. He's just trying to maximize returns, salary-wise and better chance of winning a crown.

_________________
If you screw things up in tennis, it's 15-love. If you screw up in boxing, it's your a$$.
-Randall "Tex" Cobb


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25681
Location: Southeast Asia
Lebron
Kevin Love
Irving
Wiggins
Bennett


:shock:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 am
Posts: 746
JABEZJ wrote:
Lebron
Kevin Love
Irving
Wiggins
Bennett


:shock:



Si wiggins yata ang gustong kapalit ng wolves. W/o wiggins no trade.

_________________
A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract; and when he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, "I" do not hit, "it" hits all by itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25681
Location: Southeast Asia
kanorsanity07 wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Lebron
Kevin Love
Irving
Wiggins
Bennett


:shock:



Si wiggins yata ang gustong kapalit ng wolves. W/o wiggins no trade.


Why trade if you can have both?
Let's wait and see...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:49 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15364
realistic first five

irving
waiters (if not included in the trade)
lebron
love
varejao

or

irving
miller
lebron
thompson (if not included in the trade)
love

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21108
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
mhaylove wrote:
realistic first five

irving
waiters (if not included in the trade)
lebron
love
varejao

or

irving
miller
lebron
thompson (if not included in the trade)
love



yes! champion na naman kami.. walang back to backla..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 123  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group