Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 174  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

92-123 FINAL

Another great win by the Warriors.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:54 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
92-123 FINAL

Another great win by the Warriors.

tambak ah :D

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:48 am 
Heavyweight

With the addition of Cousins to the Pelicans, the Warriors better hope they (Pelicans) don't make it to the 8th seed. Warriors will still win as they are a much more complete talent but NO's frontcourt will give them problems.

Regarding this Pelicans team, I'm very happy for Anthony Davis because finally he got some help. CP3 may be leaving the Clips at the end of the season and may very well join his former team. Now add some good wing players and this team is set.

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." - Escher

"I would have never called up Larry, called up Magic (to form a superteam). I want to beat them." - Michael Jordan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:15 am 
Cruiserweight

KD INURY UPDATE

Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant, who left last night’s game in Washington with 10:27 remaining in the first quarter due to a left knee injury, underwent an MRI last night at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in the DC area.

Following reviews of the MRI by the Warriors’ medical staff, it has been determined that Durant suffered a Grade 2 Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) sprain and a tibial bone bruise. He will be out of action indefinitely and will be re-evaluated in four (4) weeks. There is no timetable for his return, but it has not been ruled out that he could play again before the end of the regular season.

Source: http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/durant ... -20170301/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 am 
Cruiserweight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:39 am 
Heavyweight

BGKFans4Ever wrote:
KD INURY UPDATE

Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant, who left last night’s game in Washington with 10:27 remaining in the first quarter due to a left knee injury, underwent an MRI last night at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in the DC area.

Following reviews of the MRI by the Warriors’ medical staff, it has been determined that Durant suffered a Grade 2 Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) sprain and a tibial bone bruise. He will be out of action indefinitely and will be re-evaluated in four (4) weeks. There is no timetable for his return, but it has not been ruled out that he could play again before the end of the regular season.

Source: http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/durant ... -20170301/

big blow to the Warriors team... :( :( :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:40 pm 
Cruiserweight

warriors first back to back loss since april 5 2015

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:58 am 
Heavyweight

Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
Tony Jones: With Durant’s return assured, we may get an epic NBA Finals after all
By TONY JONES | The Salt Lake Tribune connect
First Published 4 hours ago • Updated 1 hour ago

Some fortuitous news broke for the Golden State Warriors early Wednesday.

Kevin Durant, their megastar small forward, didn't any ligaments in his hyperextended knee when he down Tuesday against the Washington Wizards. Instead, he sprained his MCL, suffered a bone contusion and will miss the final month of the regular season, before returning for the postseason.

That's great news for Durant, great news for the Warriors and great news for the NBA. Most importantly, it's great for the fans.

We don't need a playoff affected by injuries, although injuries are part of the game. This has been a season defined by anticipation of the Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers meeting in the finals for a third consecutive year. We deserve another seven games of the two titans going at it.

That dream would have vanished, had Durant's MRI shown a major tear. When his teammate ZaZa Pachulia fell into Durant's leg against Washington, we all thought the worst. The replays looked grotesque and reports soon surfaced that Durant's camp was bracing for bad news. Instead, Durant will be re-evaluated in four weeks. It's much better than what could have been.

read more:
http://www.sltrib.com/home/5011067-155/tony-jones-with-durants-return-assured

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Beat the Spurs in SA...on the 2nd night of a B2B...without Durant. 8 game winning streak. Looking primed and ready for the playoffs.

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." - Escher

"I would have never called up Larry, called up Magic (to form a superteam). I want to beat them." - Michael Jordan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Warriors take 2-0 lead over Blazers despite missing Kevin Durant, Livingston

81-110 Final

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 pm 
Heavyweight

it will be SAS vs GSW west finals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:51 pm 
Heavyweight

FunkyDog wrote:
it will be SAS vs GSW west finals

great matchup by two great teams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Kevin Durant offers update on calf injury with YouTube live stream

By DANIEL MANO | dmano@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: April 20, 2017 at 6:25 pm | UPDATED: April 20, 2017 at 10:51 pm

Kevin Durant called his recent calf strain “a bummer” on his latest YouTube offering.

The Warriors star spent a few minutes Thursday updating fans via YouTube live streaming session. Durant talked mostly about his recovery from a calf issue sustained in the third quarter of Sunday’s Game 1 against the Blazers.

“Felt good to finish the game, but afterward it just tightened up on me a little bit and I was sore for the next few days,” Durant explained, dressed in a blue Team USA shirt. “Felt like I could go yesterday (for Game 2), but Coach (Steve) Kerr and the training staff and the whole organization told me it would be best to give it a few days rest. So hopefully I see how I feel these next couple days.”

The extra day of rest before Saturday’s game helps, Durant added.

“I’m getting better every day,” Durant said. “Hopefully I can be out there with my teammates, grinding it out, trying to move forward and get a W in Game 3.”

Durant couldn’t help but express his distaste for missing playing time.

“It’s a bummer, man. A bummer. I hate being out; I hate being hurt,” Durant said. “Obviously, it’s something that’s kind of out of my control right now. Just trying to get better, and work on it every single day, get as much treatment as I can — ice, do all that good stuff — and get ready to be back. So I’m positive about it.”

Durant then displayed his recording studio — sharing a beat he helped mix — and the view from his Oakland hills home.

“Just wanted to give you an update, tell you how I’m doing,” Durant concluded. “Hopefully your day’s going well. hopefully you smiled today, hopefully you made somebody else smile. … Thanks a lot for all the love and support.”

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/20/kevin-durant-offers-calf-injury-update-on-youtube/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:34 am 
Heavyweight

It will be a hard series vs rockets

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 am 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
It will be a hard series vs rockets

Jazz daw muna... :) :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 174  Next