Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 224  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53455
Location: CAPIZ
Welcome to basura team DLO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:50 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 28713
Location: neverland
With 4 all star, - steph, klay, draymond and dlo, bakit prang basura team pa rin to? :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:13 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53455
Location: CAPIZ
Romy Nabas wrote:
With 4 all star, - steph, klay, draymond and dlo, bakit prang basura team pa rin to? :lol:


kulang pa isang allstar eh :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 45083
Location: Philippines
Go Lakers, este GSW pala... :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Naawa naman ako sa team ni Curry biglang nakalimutan ng madlang pipol......... :biglaugh:

"Now the Clippers are in Western Conference contention, shoulder-to-shoulder with the Lakers -- as well as the Denver Nuggets, Houston Rockets, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/271 ... clips-deal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53455
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
Naawa naman ako sa team ni Curry biglang nakalimutan ng madlang pipol......... :biglaugh:

"Now the Clippers are in Western Conference contention, shoulder-to-shoulder with the Lakers -- as well as the Denver Nuggets, Houston Rockets, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/271 ... clips-deal


may 4 allstars pa sila duncs.... pwede pa itong mag champ 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:50 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 489
The Raptors found stability with the their acquisition of Marc Gasol during the February 2019 trade. Other teams may still find a potent addition in their lineups to hedge against injuries incurred during games between October-February period. A complete-healthy team going to the playoff always have the advantage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Naawa naman ako sa team ni Curry biglang nakalimutan ng madlang pipol......... :biglaugh:

"Now the Clippers are in Western Conference contention, shoulder-to-shoulder with the Lakers -- as well as the Denver Nuggets, Houston Rockets, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/271 ... clips-deal


may 4 allstars pa sila duncs.... pwede pa itong mag champ 8)


Nilampaso na nga ng North yan eh.......
Eh ngayon pa may Kawhi-PG sa filled-up solid Clips........
Wala na yan pramis....... :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21274
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
Blitzgay mag update ka naman sa team mo.. kahit sa injury report lang..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53455
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Naawa naman ako sa team ni Curry biglang nakalimutan ng madlang pipol......... :biglaugh:

"Now the Clippers are in Western Conference contention, shoulder-to-shoulder with the Lakers -- as well as the Denver Nuggets, Houston Rockets, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/271 ... clips-deal


may 4 allstars pa sila duncs.... pwede pa itong mag champ 8)


Nilampaso na nga ng North yan eh.......
Eh ngayon pa may Kawhi-PG sa filled-up solid Clips........
Wala na yan pramis....... :biglaugh:


sa subrang lakas ng mga west teams ngayon, delikado na talaga cla nyan 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53455
Location: CAPIZ
theboxer69 wrote:
Blitzgay mag update ka naman sa team mo.. kahit sa injury report lang..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


baka lumipat na sa brooklyn yun :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21274
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
bigatooth wrote:
theboxer69 wrote:
Blitzgay mag update ka naman sa team mo.. kahit sa injury report lang..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


baka lumipat na sa brooklyn yun :lol: :lol: :lol:


Boston talaga team nya bigz..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
bigatooth wrote:

may 4 allstars pa sila duncs.... pwede pa itong mag champ 8)


Nilampaso na nga ng North yan eh.......
Eh ngayon pa may Kawhi-PG sa filled-up solid Clips........
Wala na yan pramis....... :biglaugh:


sa subrang lakas ng mga west teams ngayon, delikado na talaga cla nyan 8)


Hwag ireserve naten GSW sa 8th seed para malampaso ulet ni Kawhi....... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:21 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53455
Location: CAPIZ
theboxer69 wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
theboxer69 wrote:
Blitzgay mag update ka naman sa team mo.. kahit sa injury report lang..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


baka lumipat na sa brooklyn yun :lol: :lol: :lol:


Boston talaga team nya bigz..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


kakasawa din kaya mag green tears every season :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53455
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Nilampaso na nga ng North yan eh.......
Eh ngayon pa may Kawhi-PG sa filled-up solid Clips........
Wala na yan pramis....... :biglaugh:


sa subrang lakas ng mga west teams ngayon, delikado na talaga cla nyan 8)


Hwag ireserve naten GSW sa 8th seed para malampaso ulet ni Kawhi....... :lol:


pwede! :lol: :lol:

tapos yung lakers ang #9.... at least nag improve sila ha? :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 224  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group