Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53139
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
Gratz to the Greek Freak.......
But we know who's freaking best in playoffs/Finals......
King Klaw = King of the North = GOAT........ :whistle:


WTF! pinanindigan talaga :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:19 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
JABEZJ wrote:
Duncan wrote:
O sige tutal mahilig ka naman sa prediction........
Ano prediction mo ke The Klaw = King of the North = GOAT....... :lol:


First thing's first...

Una, hindi GOAT si Klaw..
Marami pa siyang kakaining bigas para maging GOAT... :lol:

Sige, my prediction...

If Kawhi will be satisfied with the money which will be offered by Clippers, he will sign with them..
Say 247M in 5 years, that will be the biggest money he'll ever receive..

If not, he'll stay with the Raptors for a year or two...


Jaja eh sa GOAT para sa akin walang pakialamanan......... :lol:
He's the GOAT when it comes to being the best 2-way wing player who can clip the wings from the likes of Curry to Lebron to Giannis while scoring ala Jordanesque ........ :lol:
Ang ibig kong sabihin, how many MVPs, Finals MVP, Defensive Player, All-Star, etc etc pa si Kawhi........ :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Gratz to the Greek Freak.......
But we know who's freaking best in playoffs/Finals......
King Klaw = King of the North = GOAT........ :whistle:


WTF! pinanindigan talaga :lol: :lol: :lol:


isa pa to nangingialam sa GOAT ko........ :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28196
Location: Southeast Asia
Duncan wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Duncan wrote:
O sige tutal mahilig ka naman sa prediction........
Ano prediction mo ke The Klaw = King of the North = GOAT....... :lol:


First thing's first...

Una, hindi GOAT si Klaw..
Marami pa siyang kakaining bigas para maging GOAT... :lol:

Sige, my prediction...

If Kawhi will be satisfied with the money which will be offered by Clippers, he will sign with them..
Say 247M in 5 years, that will be the biggest money he'll ever receive..

If not, he'll stay with the Raptors for a year or two...


Jaja eh sa GOAT para sa akin walang pakialamanan......... :lol:
He's the GOAT when it comes to being the best 2-way wing player who can clip the wings from the likes of Curry to Lebron to Giannis while scoring ala Jordanesque ........ :lol:
Ang ibig kong sabihin, how many MVPs, Finals MVP, Defensive Player, All-Star, etc etc pa si Kawhi........ :lol:


Ak ok... :lol:
Jordanesque talaga ha... :lol: :lol:

Eto prediction ko...

Regular season MVP - 0
Finals MVP - 0
DPOY - 0
All Star - 6 more times

Pasensya na...that's how I see it...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53139
Location: CAPIZ
BTW Grats to Giannis... sya talaga bet ko manalo ng MVP, super choker/flopper naman si harden IMO 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
JABEZJ wrote:
Duncan wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
First thing's first...

Una, hindi GOAT si Klaw..
Marami pa siyang kakaining bigas para maging GOAT... :lol:

Sige, my prediction...

If Kawhi will be satisfied with the money which will be offered by Clippers, he will sign with them..
Say 247M in 5 years, that will be the biggest money he'll ever receive..

If not, he'll stay with the Raptors for a year or two...


Jaja eh sa GOAT para sa akin walang pakialamanan......... :lol:
He's the GOAT when it comes to being the best 2-way wing player who can clip the wings from the likes of Curry to Lebron to Giannis while scoring ala Jordanesque ........ :lol:
Ang ibig kong sabihin, how many MVPs, Finals MVP, Defensive Player, All-Star, etc etc pa si Kawhi........ :lol:


Ak ok... :lol:
Jordanesque talaga ha... :lol: :lol:

Eto prediction ko...

Regular season MVP - 0
Finals MVP - 0
DPOY - 0
All Star - 6 more times

Pasensya na...that's how I see it...


Ok lang mali mali naman parati predictions mo eh........ :lol:
Kawhi was runner up to Curry in 2016 MVP. He's still a top 3 before he went down in 2017 playoffs......
Mgt. is more concerned on time managing Kawhi's minutes - so this is a tough one as NBA and voters usually pick and reward MVPs who endured more games in a grueling 82-game reg. season.......
Kawhi can still add 1 or 2 DEPOY (he already had 2; only MJ and Hakeem were past winners who were also Finals MVP - this is a great company right)........
He can add 1 or 2 Finals MVP with Raps or Clips (with 3 Finals MVP, he joins TD, Magic, Lebron , Shaq - what an elite club, and assuming he'll have 4 if he joins a super team, that's now approaching MJ status who had more with 6).......
Of course, he'll be an All-Star, Mythical 5 and Defensive 1st Teamer again and who were the only players to do that again? Ask MJ and TD again........

:whistle:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28196
Location: Southeast Asia
JABEZJ wrote:
Duncan wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
First thing's first...

Una, hindi GOAT si Klaw..
Marami pa siyang kakaining bigas para maging GOAT... :lol:

Sige, my prediction...

If Kawhi will be satisfied with the money which will be offered by Clippers, he will sign with them..
Say 247M in 5 years, that will be the biggest money he'll ever receive..

If not, he'll stay with the Raptors for a year or two...


Jaja eh sa GOAT para sa akin walang pakialamanan......... :lol:
He's the GOAT when it comes to being the best 2-way wing player who can clip the wings from the likes of Curry to Lebron to Giannis while scoring ala Jordanesque ........ :lol:
Ang ibig kong sabihin, how many MVPs, Finals MVP, Defensive Player, All-Star, etc etc pa si Kawhi........ :lol:


Ak ok... :lol:
Jordanesque talaga ha... :lol: :lol:

Eto prediction ko...

Regular season MVP - 0
Finals MVP - 0
DPOY - 0
All Star - 6 more times

Pasensya na...that's how I see it...
Duncan wrote:


Ok lang mali mali naman parati predictions mo eh........ :lol:
Kawhi was runner up to Curry in 2016 MVP. He's still a top 3 before he went down in 2017 playoffs......
Mgt. is more concerned on time managing Kawhi's minutes - so this is a tough one as NBA and voters usually pick and reward MVPs who endured more games in a grueling 82-game reg. season.......
Kawhi can still add 1 or 2 DEPOY (he already had 2; only MJ and Hakeem were past winners who were also Finals MVP - this is a great company right)........
He can add 1 or 2 Finals MVP with Raps or Clips (with 3 Finals MVP, he joins TD, Magic, Lebron , Shaq - what an elite club, and assuming he'll have 4 if he joins a super team, that's now approaching MJ status who had more with 6).......
Of course, he'll be an All-Star, Mythical 5 and Defensive 1st Teamer again and who were the only players to do that again? Ask MJ and TD again........

:whistle:


My prediction stays...
No more rings and MVPs for Leonard...
Giannis will get more awards from now on..

No questions with All star and Defensive 1st Team selection...
Kaya pa mga additional 6 times for these...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
Okay so Kawhi vs. Giannis tayo sa East........
Great rivalry coming up. Who'll be King of the East next year? Abangan.......
Right now, We the North are defending champs.......
Kawhi 1 - 0 Giannis....... :lol:

:whistle:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
THE KLAW AT 27

• 2× NBA champion (2014, 2019)
• 2× NBA Finals MVP (2014, 2019)
• 3× NBA All-Star (2016, 2017, 2019)
• 2× All-NBA First Team (2016, 2017)
• All-NBA Second Team (2019)
• 2× NBA Defensive Player of the Year (2015, 2016)
• 3× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2015–2017)
• 2× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2014, 2019)
• NBA All-Rookie First Team (2012)
• NBA steals leader (2015)

CAREER-DEFINING HIGHLIGHTS:

• 2nd youngest NBA Finals MVP behind only Magic Johnson
• 3rd player to have won Finals MVP and NBA Defensive Player of the Year after Jordan and Olajuwon
• 1st non-center to win back-to-back Defensive Player of the Year since Dennis Rodman
• Hit the 1st Game 7 buzzer beater in NBA history in 2019 vs. Philly
• 3rd Finals MVP to have won the award with two teams joining Lebron and Jabbar
• 3rd -best scoring total (732) for a single NBA postseason in league history behind only LeBron (748, 2018) and Jordan (759, 1992)

GREEK FREAK AT 24

• NBA MVP (2019)
• 3× NBA All-Star (2017, 2018, 2019)
• NBA Most Improved Player (2017)
• All-NBA First Team (2019)
• 2× All-NBA Second Team (2017, 2018)
• NBA All-Defensive First Team (2019)
• NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2017)
• NBA All-Rookie Second Team (2014)

CAREER-DEFINING HIGHLIGHTS

Huhulaan pa ni Jebz :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:49 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
Sorry freak, kahit anong stats pa yan, you'll always be 2nd banana to the Klaw :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28196
Location: Southeast Asia
Edit...edit...

Klaw is the best.... :lol:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53139
Location: CAPIZ
Klaw will win the MVP this time 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
JABEZJ wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Hope Giannis does not go the Dwight Howard path.......
Though it looks like he's on Shaq's way to dominance.......
East is stacked. There are 3 or 4 legit contenders.......


Hope he'll become a dominant force in years to come like Shaq...
Yung tipong no one can stop him once he has the ball...

Improve nya lang ang jumpshooting nya...

Prediction: at least 3 MVPs for this man...
And maybe at least 2 rings...

Sana wag sayangin ng Milwaukee ang chance..
Time to stack up the lineup and exploit the heydays of Giannis...


Hoy Jebz, ang bilis mong mag-wagon pano na si Giannis panis :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28196
Location: Southeast Asia
Fan for life tayo...depende sa uso...

Fan for life nina Giannis, Luka ang Klaw...pati si Porzingis... :lol:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13295
Location: Batang Quezon
JABEZJ wrote:
Fan for life tayo...depende sa uso...

Fan for life nina Giannis, Luka ang Klaw...pati si Porzingis... :lol:


Stats are just nos. until you convert them to wins and finally rings.
I'd wait till Luka get his Mavs to playoffs and win series.
Lets see how he fare with the Clips on Wed.
Hope Klaw plays back-2-back kase baka tamarin na naman :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group