Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:28 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43664
Location: Philippines
Go JuneMar, kaya yang 5-time MVP in the future... :) :D

for now, championship muna ang habol and then the 4-time MVP... :8) :) :beer: :)

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:02 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:38 pm
Posts: 1151
miron_lang wrote:
Pinoy758 wrote:
And Patrimonio... 6'3" ? Who dominated the bigs that you mentioned... plus the giants of China like Shan Tao.


Patrimonio was a dominant player in asia. but...

it was not the case againts South Korea and specially china.

* para syang totoy lang against 6'8 Gong Xiao Bin



Mod, Patrimonio was a 6' 3" playing 4. China's team defense at that time and up until today ay nakafocus sa towers nila... not much isolation opportunities you can get, they're just too big. For Korea, eh peste talaga depensa nila sa Pinoy but it all start with our guards not able to effectively bring the ball down.

Would be good to see Junmar play full games against the bigs in Asia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am
Posts: 37081
alam nyo na ngang Ubod ng Bobo, pinapatulan nyo pa

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:34 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:38 pm
Posts: 1151
Pilit ng pilit...
Bring your issues to chitchat and politics section.
Wala ka na makausap?

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23346
Location: Southeast Asia
No disrespect to Alvin but I doubt if he'll will 4 MVPs if the Defense Minister is playing for another team...
Asaytono is more like Alvin but hindi lang sya mabango sa press and PBA award giving body...
Alvin faded when Marlou and other bigger Fil-foreigners entered the league...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43664
Location: Philippines
JABEZJ wrote:
No disrespect to Alvin but I doubt if he'll will 4 MVPs if the Defense Minister is playing for another team...
Asaytono is more like Alvin but hindi lang sya mabango sa press and PBA award giving body...
Alvin faded when Marlou and other bigger Fil-foreigners entered the league...


1 of his MVP awards should have been awarded to Asaytono IMHO... 8) :)
yun nga lang hindi malakas sa press at award giving body si Asaytono... :( :( :(

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am
Posts: 37081
nasaktan ang Ubod ng Bobo, alam na alam na sya yun


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:41 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23346
Location: Southeast Asia
whinz wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
No disrespect to Alvin but I doubt if he'll will 4 MVPs if the Defense Minister is playing for another team...
Asaytono is more like Alvin but hindi lang sya mabango sa press and PBA award giving body...
Alvin faded when Marlou and other bigger Fil-foreigners entered the league...


1 of his MVP awards should have been awarded to Asaytono IMHO... 8) :)
yun nga lang hindi malakas sa press at award giving body si Asaytono... :( :( :(


Agree ako dito..Asaytono should have been the MVP in 1992 nung nasa Swift sya...halimaw si the Bull pero talo ni Ato sa MVP...
In 1997 dapat din kay Asaytono ang MVP pero ibinigay kay Alvin...
BPC siya sa All Filipino in 1997 and 1998...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:38 am
Posts: 7378
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
JABEZJ wrote:
whinz wrote:

1 of his MVP awards should have been awarded to Asaytono IMHO... 8) :)
yun nga lang hindi malakas sa press at award giving body si Asaytono... :( :( :(


Agree ako dito..Asaytono should have been the MVP in 1992 nung nasa Swift sya...halimaw si the Bull pero talo ni Ato sa MVP...
In 1997 dapat din kay Asaytono ang MVP pero ibinigay kay Alvin...
BPC siya sa All Filipino in 1997 and 1998...


Agree. Asaytono should have bagged, at least, one MVP. It was sad to see a legit PBA all-time great not win an MVP.

_________________
ADVICE TO WANNABE WRITERS WHO ARE SENSITIVE TO WHATEVER SORT OF CRITICISM: JUST STOP WRITING.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23346
Location: Southeast Asia
theDon wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
whinz wrote:

1 of his MVP awards should have been awarded to Asaytono IMHO... 8) :)
yun nga lang hindi malakas sa press at award giving body si Asaytono... :( :( :(


Agree ako dito..Asaytono should have been the MVP in 1992 nung nasa Swift sya...halimaw si the Bull pero talo ni Ato sa MVP...
In 1997 dapat din kay Asaytono ang MVP pero ibinigay kay Alvin...
BPC siya sa All Filipino in 1997 and 1998...


Agree. Asaytono should have bagged, at least, one MVP. It was sad to see a legit PBA all-time great not win an MVP.


Hindi kasi pang boy band ang beauty ni the Bull...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43664
Location: Philippines
mahina siguro sa palakasan si "The Bull"... :) :D

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:20 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23346
Location: Southeast Asia
whinz wrote:
mahina siguro sa palakasan si "The Bull"... :) :D


Yung manager nya, hindi malakas sa media...
Also, the bull is not that talkative, not that close to the press...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43664
Location: Philippines
JABEZJ wrote:
whinz wrote:
mahina siguro sa palakasan si "The Bull"... :) :D


Yung manager nya, hindi malakas sa media...
Also, the bull is not that talkative, not that close to the press...


yun lang... dapat darling of the press ka rin para maging MVP... :) :D

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23346
Location: Southeast Asia
Mukhang magiging 4 straight MVPs si Junemar this season... :shock:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43664
Location: Philippines
JABEZJ wrote:
Mukhang magiging 4 straight MVPs si Junemar this season... :shock:


malaki posibilidad, lalo na kung aabot ng Finals ang SMB... :)

mukhang si Cris Ross pa ang magiging mahigpit nyang kalaban sa MVP award... :) :D :beer:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group