Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Report: Cavaliers would pull trigger if Suns put Eric Bledsoe, Josh Jackson in Kyrie Irving trade
K.urt Helin
NBC Sports•July 30, 2017

Quote:
Heat Deny Offering Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow To Cavs For Kyrie Irving
•July 29, 2017

` Teams can own or deny, but rumors swirl around Kyrie's trade request.

:D ''

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:36 am 
Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:
Quote:
Eric Rosenthal @ericsports
Source tells me the Clippers would be willing to involve DeAndre Jordan and Patrick Beverley
in a trade offer for Kyrie Irving.
5:14 AM - Jul 29, 2017

` hhmmm...,,pede cguro...

:D '''

not sure what is the explanation but the espn trade machine rejects that trade
"Patrick Beverly cannot be traded in combination with another player"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am 
Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:
Quote:
Report: Cavaliers would pull trigger if Suns put Eric Bledsoe, Josh Jackson in Kyrie Irving trade
K.urt Helin
NBC Sports•July 30, 2017

Quote:
Heat Deny Offering Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow To Cavs For Kyrie Irving
•July 29, 2017

` Teams can own or deny, but rumors swirl around Kyrie's trade request.

:D ''

they will deny it pero reality they offering it. Ayaw lang nila ma demotivate in case mag fail ang offer nila.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:38 am 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
NBA trade rumors: Lakers prepared to deal Jordan Clarkson for cap space if needed

The Lakers are in a weird spot ever since Magic Johnson and Jeanie Buss took over the
day-to-day operations in Los Angeles. The two made it clear they want to return to the old
days where the Lakers dominated the free agency period and constantly found new ways to
acquire stars.

` The supposed scenario is to deal - clarkson, lopez, randle, kcp after 2018
for two max/superstar players and team up wd ingram, lonzo.

''pede sina PG, RW, Melo or even LBJ...

Magic is weaving his magic touch.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm 
Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:
Quote:
NBA trade rumors: Lakers prepared to deal Jordan Clarkson for cap space if needed

The Lakers are in a weird spot ever since Magic Johnson and Jeanie Buss took over the
day-to-day operations in Los Angeles. The two made it clear they want to return to the old
days where the Lakers dominated the free agency period and constantly found new ways to
acquire stars.

` The supposed scenario is to deal - clarkson, lopez, randle, kcp after 2018
for two max/superstar players and team up wd ingram, lonzo.

''pede sina PG, RW, Melo or even LBJ...

Magic is weaving his magic touch.

lonzo coming from the bench... like it haha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:12 am 
Heavyweight

NBA superstars speak on Kyrie Irving trade:

Damian Lillard

Via Sports Illustrated:

“Who wouldn’t want to go to the Finals every year? I think they’ve been to the Finals the last three years. I would love to do that. … I don’t know because I’ve never played with LeBron. Just watching from the outside, you see how easy he makes the game for everybody else. I’m not sure what it’s like playing with LeBron in person but the player, I’m not sure why anybody wouldn’t want to play with him.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:20 am 
Heavyweight

Scottie Pippen

Via CBS Sports:

“I am a very strong supporter of what he’s doing because I’ve watched what has happened to him in his career and how things went for him in Cleveland, and I think he’s at a superstar level now that he can control his own destiny. A lot of players in our game have that opportunity and they don’t take advantage of it. I think it’s the perfect timing, Cleveland didn’t win a championship, they were right there, but there’s been a lot of things going on within that organization. LeBron doesn’t give those guys the security that they need, that the superstar is gonna be there and he’s gonna support us and I see Kyrie looking at the opportunity to run before LeBron runs, because there’s a lot of chatter out there that LeBron’s coming to play with the Lakers.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:20 am 
Heavyweight

Mike Miller

Via BSN Denver:

“Denver’s an unbelievable city we all know that. And with what the organization has built there, (Irving) would be crazy not to and he’s definitely, definitely interested in it and I told him by putting this thing out there he has no choice.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:21 am 
Heavyweight

John Wall

Via CSN Mid-Atlantic:

“It’s kinda tough. If I had been to three straight Finals, I’d want to stay. But you never know what type of relationship or what type of details they have going on. Nobody knows what’s going on behind closed doors. (Irving is) one of those guys who wants to be the main guy.

“It’s a different situation when you’re playing with a guy like LeBron James who is so dominant. Everyone is always going to be the second guy to him. It’s kind of like what I tell all the young guys when they first come into the league. It’s kind of tough to get the young guys to play as one on the floor because everybody is trying to build their name up and start their own foundation. It’s kind of tough when you’re always in the shadow of somebody else. That’s something he probably got tired of.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:21 am 
Heavyweight

D.J. Augustin

Via New Orleans Times-Picayune:

“I’m shocked just like the rest of the world. It gives other teams hope. They see Kyrie may be leaving, they see Carmelo Anthony may be leaving. Teams are trying to build super teams now. That’s what’s going on…At the end of the day, whatever team you’re on you just have to concentrate on your team, don’t worry about nobody else and make your team as best as possible.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:22 am 
Heavyweight

Malik Beasley

Via Hoops Hype:

“I am kind of surprised just because it’s Denver; a lot of the top guys don’t usually want to . I’m not saying we aren’t huge, but a lot of people don’t think Denver is that good because of how we’ve done in the past. Now, once people see that we’re doing well, they’re starting to come. It’s been happening, but it is kind of surprising like, ‘Yo, he might come play with me!’ I’m still young, so playing with these guys is incredible to me. … He’d definitely bring leadership. He’s won a championship already and been deep in the playoffs. He’d just bring that extra grind and everything that an All-Star brings to a team. I know for sure he can lead a team.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:22 am 
Heavyweight

Kevin Durant

Via Amico Hoops:

“I really don’t care about the Kyrie Irving situation. … I just want guys in the league to be happy where they’re playing and have some fun playing ball. So, wherever that is, for Kyrie, I hope he finds that. But LeBron James is a phenomenal player. I got a chance to play on his team in the Olympics in 2012, and learned a lot from him.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:47 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Warriors' Kevin Durant apologizes for comments he made about India
Kevin Spain, USA TODAY Sports Published 5:28 p.m. ET Aug. 11, 2017 |

In the interview in The Athletic, Durant said:

"Um, it was a unique experience. I went with no expectation, no view on what it's supposed to be like.
I usually go to places where I at least have a view in my head. India, I'm thinking I'm going to be
around palaces and royalty and gold
— basically thought I was going to Dubai.

"Then when I landed there, I saw the culture and how they live and it was rough. It's a country
that's 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience. You see cows in the street, monkeys
running around everywhere, hundreds of people on the side of the road, a million cars and no
traffic violations. Just a bunch of underprivileged people there and they want to learn how to
play basketball. That (expletive) was really, really dope to me."

` KD must have Sinbad, the old Maharajah's or even Aladdin embedded in his mind
from watching too many disney films

When one visits a country, specially a very ancient one, w/out a knowledge and understanding
of its history, culture, traditions and religion, they usually ends up making silly comments
on observations simply out of ignorance (and stoopidity).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Its Time.

:-D '''

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71