Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:38 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43570
Location: Philippines
ladiesman26 wrote:
whinz wrote:

gandang match-up dyan, Rodman vs Green... :) :lol:


Ilang beses kaya sisipain ni Green ang b@yag ni Rodman ? :lol:


Tingin ko di rin magpapatalo si Rodman. Baka mag wrestling pa ang dalawang yan... :lol: :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2070
Location: atlantis
whinz wrote:
ladiesman26 wrote:
whinz wrote:

gandang match-up dyan, Rodman vs Green... :) :lol:


Ilang beses kaya sisipain ni Green ang b@yag ni Rodman ? :lol:


Tingin ko di rin magpapatalo si Rodman. Baka mag wrestling pa ang dalawang yan... :lol: :lol:


Di din uubra yang si Green sa knila Ben at Rasheed Wallace :lol:

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43570
Location: Philippines
ladiesman26 wrote:
whinz wrote:

Tingin ko di rin magpapatalo si Rodman. Baka mag wrestling pa ang dalawang yan... :lol: :lol:


Di din uubra yang si Green sa knila Ben at Rasheed Wallace :lol:


pwede rin, ayos sana kung nagpang abot ang mga yan... :lol: :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2070
Location: atlantis
whinz wrote:
ladiesman26 wrote:
whinz wrote:

Tingin ko di rin magpapatalo si Rodman. Baka mag wrestling pa ang dalawang yan... :lol: :lol:


Di din uubra yang si Green sa knila Ben at Rasheed Wallace :lol:


pwede rin, ayos sana kung nagpang abot ang mga yan... :lol: :lol:



Malice at Oracle ung mangyayari :lol:

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:27 am
Posts: 67
whinz wrote:
ladiesman26 wrote:
Possible? Will there be a team who can beat GSW in a 7 game series ?

PG - Curry
SG- Klay
SF-Lebron
PF-Green
C- KD

wag naman... mas lalo panghinaan ng loob ang ibang teams nyan... :) :D :lol:


Lol lol! Pag natuloy ... wala nang tatalo sa GSW !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:31 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:36 pm
Posts: 1185
Mukhang ilalampaso yan ng team ko.
Abarrientos
Caidic
Asaytono
Ej Feil
Duremdes

_________________
The TV host, upon hearing this, smiled and said in front of the TV audience, "Ha ha, we are not afraid of Filipinos, only Manny Pacquiao," to which the studio audience had a big laugh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 6421
Location: Bansang Kanluran
ladiesman26 wrote:
Possible? Will there be a team who can beat GSW in a 7 game series ?


PG - Curry
SG- Klay
SF-Lebron
PF-Green
C- KD

Are you dreaming? MY TEAM SPURS WILL BEAT THAT TEAM

_________________
"There's no hope in dope,so stay away from prohibited drugs. Get into the sports instead it's your best bet and be a sure winner" - Robert 'Sonny" Jaworski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2070
Location: atlantis
Rouge wrote:
Mukhang ilalampaso yan ng team ko.
Abarrientos
Caidic
Asaytono
Ej Feil
Duremdes


Wala yan sa Team ko

Bal David
Jaworski
Noli Locsin
Danny Siegel
Alvin Patrimonio

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:41 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43570
Location: Philippines
ladiesman26 wrote:
whinz wrote:
ladiesman26 wrote:
Di din uubra yang si Green sa knila Ben at Rasheed Wallace :lol:


pwede rin, ayos sana kung nagpang abot ang mga yan... :lol: :lol:



Malice at Oracle ung mangyayari :lol:


Ayos... :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43570
Location: Philippines
Budweiser wrote:
whinz wrote:
ladiesman26 wrote:
Possible? Will there be a team who can beat GSW in a 7 game series ?

PG - Curry
SG- Klay
SF-Lebron
PF-Green
C- KD

wag naman... mas lalo panghinaan ng loob ang ibang teams nyan... :) :D :lol:


Lol lol! Pag natuloy ... wala nang tatalo sa GSW !


eto ilalaban ko sa mga yan...

PG - Michael Jordan
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Kawhi Leonard
PF - Dennis Rodman
C - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

:lol: :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group