Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Cav's
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=288413
Page 1 of 1

Author:  oyaboy25 [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Cav's

CAV's are bum NBA team..........hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Author:  bigatooth [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

malaki ba talo sa pustahan? :lol: :lol:

Author:  oyaboy25 [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

wala, dahil GSW ako.......simula sapol..... Ayaw ko kay L. James... buwaya, akala niya magaling na siya. hahahahaha!!!!!! Pusta ako kay Manny Pacquiao vs Mattsing...hehehehe!!!!

Author:  bigatooth [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

in short hater ka? :lol: :lol:

Author:  oyaboy25 [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

:lol: yes!!!!! :chainsaw: :peace: :verymad: :gun:

Author:  bigatooth [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

how can you define bum team? 8)

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

bigatooth wrote:
how can you define bum team? 8)


A bum team is when a team has got the highest-paid NBA player whose also being said as the best player in the universe but the best thing he can do is to pad his stats then only to get swept up by little court general's team in the end. Bow :lol:

Bwahahaha


:biglaugh:

Author:  wooks425 [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

Seven Sigma wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
how can you define bum team? 8)


A bum team is when a team has got the highest-paid NBA player whose also being said as the best player in the universe but the best thing he can do is to pad his stats then only to get swept up by little court general's team in the end. Bow :lol:

Bwahahaha


:biglaugh:


You just said highest PAID NBA player, that means they can afford to pay so much, That's not a bum to meaning.

Author:  batang kamuning [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

Jeff horn is a bum. Bring on Pac man vs crawford and that would be an exciting fight

Author:  wooks425 [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

batang kamuning wrote:
Jeff horn is a bum. Bring on Pac man vs crawford and that would be an exciting fight

Crawford is way too big for an old PAcman. 4 years ago would have been good though

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

Before you start playing smart, understand the complete meaning of the word 'bum', okay?

synonyms: "bad, poor, inferior, second-rate, second-class, unsatisfactory, inadequate, unacceptable, substandard, not up to scratch, not up to par, deficient, imperfect, defective, faulty, shoddy, amateurish, careless, negligent; dreadful, awful, terrible, abominable, frightful, atrocious, disgraceful, deplorable, hopeless, worthless, laughable, lamentable, miserable, sorry, third-rate, diabolical, execrable; informalcrummy, rotten, pathetic, useless, woeful, lousy, ropy, appalling, abysmal, pitiful, God-awful, dire, poxy, not up to snuff, the pits; informalduff, chronic, rubbish; vulgar slangcrap, ****, chickenshit "they have had a bum deal"

It's not all about the money but performance, leadership, decision and will spirit for you to know.

Author:  sitsiritsit [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

cavs are no bum in fairness..it's just that they have a mismatch with GSW which is a super team.Super friends vs Hans Solo.. if there's a bum, that's coach Lue n Jordan in that series and especially JR Smith on Gm 1 blunder..superbum

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

LBJ-Horn next... Battle of Bums...

Author:  batang kamuning [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

wooks425 wrote:
batang kamuning wrote:
Jeff horn is a bum. Bring on Pac man vs crawford and that would be an exciting fight

Crawford is way too big for an old PAcman. 4 years ago would have been good though

Ok.

Author:  theboxer69 [ Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cav's

laki ng alo ng TS sa pustahan..

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/