Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=293227
Page 3 of 5

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

simimik wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:
I knew it would get even so as much as want to pass the money bet online, I had just put small amount ($500) for the Warriors. Thank you Dubs
:celebrate:


Talo ako ng 2k sa Instawin/MSW for the Raptors.


Ganon talaga bro, me talo me panalo. Bawi na lang sa sunod

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

My take on Game 3. I'd see this championship as a seesaw battle, even the game will be held at Oracle Arena. The Warriors were shorthanded and wounded, Klay, Looney, and KD are questionable to play. Taking them out of the equation would be too much, unless someone will step up as a scoring machine and who else is capable? So, as much as I want for the Dubs to win game 3 my instincts tells that it is logical to put my money on the Raps team.

Author:  whinz [ Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Seven Sigma wrote:
My take on Game 3. I'd see this championship as a seesaw battle, even the game will be held at Oracle Arena. The Warriors were shorthanded and wounded, Klay, Looney, and KD are questionable to play. Taking them out of the equation would be too much, unless someone will step up as a scoring machine and who else is capable? So, as much as I want for the Dubs to win game 3 my instincts tells that it is logical to put my money on the Raps team.


Si Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, D. Cousins at Andre Iguodala na ang bahala... idagdag mo pa si Bogut, et al... :) :D :) :D

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

whinz wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:
My take on Game 3. I'd see this championship as a seesaw battle, even the game will be held at Oracle Arena. The Warriors were shorthanded and wounded, Klay, Looney, and KD are questionable to play. Taking them out of the equation would be too much, unless someone will step up as a scoring machine and who else is capable? So, as much as I want for the Dubs to win game 3 my instincts tells that it is logical to put my money on the Raps team.


Si Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, D. Cousins at Andre Iguodala na ang bahala... idagdag mo pa si Bogut, et al... :) :D :) :D


I don't think great Curry and the Dubs could able to do it without other legit scorers. I'd see an easy spanking for the Raps team today. You'll see. Me gonna laugh all the way to the bank he he

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Game 3
Tor 123
Gsw 109
FINAL

Raptors were just overwhelmed the undermanned Warriors. Like what I've been telling if there's no Klay or no KD, and Looney, Dubs are just easy prey for the Raps. Kawhi's team are healthy, bigger and hungrier. A big mismatch.
Well, for the 3rd straight time I got the money bet online. Once again, grats and thank you Raps for making me richer by $ 3.8K, yehooo!

:celebrate:

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

My take on Game 4, I knew if KD wouldn't able to play or wouldn't wanna play any longer for the Dubs team, then the time is running out..it's hard to come back from a 3-1 deficit. Game 4 is make or break for them. The Warriors team could lose the crown this season. Klay and Looney may be back but are not 100%, hopefully they are. I think they don't have enough firepower to counter voracious Raps. Warriors would heavily rely on their guts and having the heart of a champion they will put a fight til the last drop of their blood. Could Klay and Looney's return save them from a perilous position? Now, it's kinda ticklish in online betting, but as genuine Dubs fan I would place my bet on them, win or lose, this time. Go Warriors!

Author:  weezer_23 [ Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Looney I think is out for the series. Klay will play, but will he be enough?

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

weezer_23 wrote:
Looney I think is out for the series. Klay will play, but will he be enough?


He might. Dubs needed him. Obviously, the Warriors does have big disadvantage in their backcourt.
Splash brothers should remain as a deadly duo and be locked in, it's 50-50 without KD tho

Author:  simimik [ Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Game 4 will boil down to how much a heart of a champion the Warriors is composed of.

If they lose, 3-1 deficit is very hard to overcome even if SuperDurant comes to rescue in Game 5.

This is the most crucial game of the series!

Author:  whinz [ Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Seven Sigma wrote:
whinz wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:
My take on Game 3. I'd see this championship as a seesaw battle, even the game will be held at Oracle Arena. The Warriors were shorthanded and wounded, Klay, Looney, and KD are questionable to play. Taking them out of the equation would be too much, unless someone will step up as a scoring machine and who else is capable? So, as much as I want for the Dubs to win game 3 my instincts tells that it is logical to put my money on the Raps team.


Si Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, D. Cousins at Andre Iguodala na ang bahala... idagdag mo pa si Bogut, et al... :) :D :) :D


I don't think great Curry and the Dubs could able to do it without other legit scorers. I'd see an easy spanking for the Raps team today. You'll see. Me gonna laugh all the way to the bank he he


Warriors having a hard time without Klay and Durant. Hope they can muster a win in game 4 with Klay on board... :) :D

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

simimik wrote:
Game 4 will boil down to how much a heart of a champion the Warriors is composed of.

If they lose, 3-1 deficit is very hard to overcome even if SuperDurant comes to rescue in Game 5.

This is the most crucial game of the series!


I do agree.
On KD's status, I think he's ready to play, it is just that, or perhaps Steve Kerr is just wanted to survive without Durant. He'd like to earn their 4th NBA Title in 5 years with drama and suspense.
KD is leaving anyways
I guess, Dubs are interested in getting Anthony Davis, and AD likes the Warriors too.
This gonna be more exciting :smile:

Author:  theboxer69 [ Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

wala na finish na tong warriors mo blitzgay

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Game 4
Tor 105
Gsw 92
FINAL


What a game for the Raps! They've been firing on all cylinders. Kawhi is awesome and unstoppable. The guards and their big men were dominant and contributing. Whereas, Warriors simply relied only their offense heavily on Klay and Steph, other looked like totally scrubs and old, imagine they had also missed a lot of free throws. This Dubs team needs a revamp. Lost $ 2.3K on the money bet online. But that was it.

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Kabobohan kung maglaro si durant kahit injured

Eh talo na sila

Parang lakers vs pistons lang ang series

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Raptors - Official Thread

Yung mga team ni sigma, talo na :lol:

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/