Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:27 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28541
Location: Southeast Asia
I have seen it...

Sana wag ma injured again si PG next season...
Kawhi will demand another trade... :(

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53196
Location: CAPIZ
JABEZJ wrote:
I have seen it...

Sana wag ma injured again si PG next season...
Kawhi will demand another trade... :(


anobayan? ibig sabihin premadona si klaw? :shock:

duncs oh :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 28541
Location: Southeast Asia
bigatooth wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
I have seen it...

Sana wag ma injured again si PG next season...
Kawhi will demand another trade... :(


anobayan? ibig sabihin premadona si klaw? :shock:

duncs oh :lol: :lol: :lol:


Primadonna talaga..
Nagmana siguro sa mentor nyang beki nung nasa Spurs pa... :lol:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53196
Location: CAPIZ
JABEZJ wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
I have seen it...

Sana wag ma injured again si PG next season...
Kawhi will demand another trade... :(


anobayan? ibig sabihin premadona si klaw? :shock:

duncs oh :lol: :lol: :lol:


Primadonna talaga..
Nagmana siguro sa mentor nyang beki nung nasa Spurs pa... :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

tinamaan dalawang idols ni duncs 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13367
Location: Batang Quezon
Kumusta naman dito sa the Most Treasured of the treasured National Treasure of LA.......... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:36 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:41 am
Posts: 227
Duncan wrote:
Kumusta naman dito sa the Most Treasured of the treasured National Treasure of LA.......... :lol:


Tsaka nalang siguro tayo mag-active sa thread na ito o sa Official Clippers thread kapag nagsimula na ang NBA. :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13367
Location: Batang Quezon
simimik wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Kumusta naman dito sa the Most Treasured of the treasured National Treasure of LA.......... :lol:


Tsaka nalang siguro tayo mag-active sa thread na ito o sa Official Clippers thread kapag nagsimula na ang NBA. :-)


Tagal kase mag-start, inip na kaming Clips fan since birth........ :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KAWHI IN CLIPPERS
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53196
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
simimik wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Kumusta naman dito sa the Most Treasured of the treasured National Treasure of LA.......... :lol:


Tsaka nalang siguro tayo mag-active sa thread na ito o sa Official Clippers thread kapag nagsimula na ang NBA. :-)


Tagal kase mag-start, inip na kaming Clips fan since birth........ :lol:


excited rin here! 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group