Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2342, 2343, 2344, 2345, 2346, 2347, 2348 ... 2826  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:18 pm
Posts: 828
Nice to see bati na si bro duncan at william.

:kiss:

_________________
I shouldn't but I have to


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21275
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
mhaylove wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Well ako na ang magpapakumbaba Bro William.......
Sorry if i hurt you brother....... :sad:
My apologies really.......


konting suyo pa below 500 pa din team nya :lol:


:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 14603
go parker ( my fantasy most consistent point guard.. :lol:


go tiago go double double !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Who cares if the cat is Black or White or even Green.... as long it catches yellow mice...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:33 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Preview of West finals...... :cool:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53469
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
Preview of West finals...... :cool:


kumusta naman doncs? straight to the finals naba? :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Preview of West finals...... :cool:


kumusta naman doncs? straight to the finals naba? :lol:


Anyare na naman....... :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53469
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Preview of West finals...... :cool:


kumusta naman doncs? straight to the finals naba? :lol:


Anyare na naman....... :biglaugh:


98-88 okc (2:30) :lol:
ipinag vigil siguro ni regla ang kalabang team :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15406
Nice preview... alam na :lol:

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53469
Location: CAPIZ
mhaylove wrote:
Nice preview... alam na :lol:


paano naman ang first round preview ng spurs? :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:29 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15406
bigatooth wrote:
mhaylove wrote:
Nice preview... alam na :lol:


paano naman ang first round preview ng spurs? :lol:

Asa si donk west finals muna daw bago first round.. :lol:

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53469
Location: CAPIZ
mhaylove wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
mhaylove wrote:
Nice preview... alam na :lol:

paano naman ang first round preview ng spurs? :lol:

Asa si donk west finals muna daw bago first round.. :lol:


at least for now alam nya na mangyayari sa west finals, pero sa first round palang baka ma surprise na naman si doncs :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Nice........
Oklahoma vs Fakers in Round 1........
By the time we meet the Thunder, bugbog na muna sila kina MWP........ :cool:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15406
Duncan wrote:
Nice........
Oklahoma vs Fakers in Round 1........
By the time we meet the Thunder, bugbog na muna sila kina MWP........ :cool:


Pasok pala team namin sa playoffs :lol:

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53469
Location: CAPIZ
mhaylove wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Nice........
Oklahoma vs Fakers in Round 1........
By the time we meet the Thunder, bugbog na muna sila kina MWP........ :cool:


Pasok pala team namin sa playoffs :lol:


nagpapalakas lang si doncs kay regla para di na sila mag LQ :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:41 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15406
bigatooth wrote:
mhaylove wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Nice........
Oklahoma vs Fakers in Round 1........
By the time we meet the Thunder, bugbog na muna sila kina MWP........ :cool:


Pasok pala team namin sa playoffs :lol:


nagpapalakas lang si doncs kay regla para di na sila mag LQ :lol:

Pansin ko nga :lol:

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2342, 2343, 2344, 2345, 2346, 2347, 2348 ... 2826  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group