Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2695, 2696, 2697, 2698, 2699, 2700, 2701 ... 2826  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 pm 

I feel bad for Patty Mills... but this could be a blessing in disguise for the Spurs. They can re-sign Patty for a cheaper price.

Sources: Patty Mills to miss 6 months

Free-agent point guard Patty Mills will have shoulder surgery for a rotator-cuff injury that bothered him during the season and will likely be out until at least January, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein on Tuesday night.

Mills, the backup to Tony Parker as the San Antonio Spurs won their fifth NBA championship, will receive a firm diagnosis after the surgery, sources told Stein.

Mills scored 17 points in the Spurs' clinching Game 5 of the NBA Finals over the Miami Heat.

The Sydney Morning Herald of Australia earlier reported the news of Mills' surgery, which he was to undergo in coming days after scans revealed the extent of the injury.

The newspaper reported Mills has withdrawn from Australia's campaign for the Aug. 30 to Sept. 14 World Cup in Spain.

The Aussie is a free agent but sources told Stein he's expected to re-sign with the Spurs as the sides have already begun talks on a new deal.

Mills, a second-round draft pick by Portland in 2009, averaged 10.2 points in 18.9 minutes per game for the Spurs in his fourth full season, hitting a career-high 135 3-pointers.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11166 ... er-surgery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:05 pm 
Heavyweight

Good evening world champs.......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:38 am 
Cruiserweight

Reylan wrote:
I feel bad for Patty Mills... but this could be a blessing in disguise for the Spurs. They can re-sign Patty for a cheaper price.

Free-agent point guard Patty Mills will have shoulder surgery for a rotator-cuff injury that bothered him during the season and will likely be out until at least January, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein on Tuesday night.

Mills, the backup to Tony Parker as the San Antonio Spurs won their fifth NBA championship, will receive a firm diagnosis after the surgery, sources told Stein.

Mills scored 17 points in the Spurs' clinching Game 5 of the NBA Finals over the Miami Heat.

The Sydney Morning Herald of Australia earlier reported the news of Mills' surgery, which he was to undergo in coming days after scans revealed the extent of the injury.

The newspaper reported Mills has withdrawn from Australia's campaign for the Aug. 30 to Sept. 14 World Cup in Spain.

The Aussie is a free agent but sources told Stein he's expected to re-sign with the Spurs as the sides have already begun talks on a new deal.

Mills, a second-round draft pick by Portland in 2009, averaged 10.2 points in 18.9 minutes per game for the Spurs in his fourth full season, hitting a career-high 135 3-pointers.

partida pa pala ano?
me injury pa pala si Mills nung lagay na yun?
papaano na kung fully healthy sya?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:52 am 
Heavyweight

Good am world champs and spurnatics........
Lets spread peace to our haters.........

:peace:

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 am 
Heavyweight

Butcher wrote:
Reylan wrote:

partida pa pala ano?
me injury pa pala si Mills nung lagay na yun?
papaano na kung fully healthy sya?

Also Manu >>> http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11169 ... ure-finals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 am 
Heavyweight

Mills, Gino, pure heart, they finished the series without complaints, no drama, no media mileage, no excuses.......
Hope kids can learn from them........

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:14 am 
Heavyweight

Duncan wrote:
Mills, Gino, pure heart, they finished the series without complaints, no drama, no media mileage, no excuses.......
Hope kids can learn from them........

sorry, the kids don't know them :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 am 
Heavyweight

after 50 years:

son: dad sino ba si kobe?
dad: aba, magaling na basketball player yun anak
son: eh sino naman po si duncan?
dad: ah, baka singer yan dati

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:24 am 
Heavyweight

Considering Parker was also not 100% with an ankle injury........
All heart for this team.......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:04 am 

And now Manu Ginobili has stress fracture on his right leg. :( Well, this could turn out to be a blessing in disguise for the Spurs as Manu will be forced to rest for about 2 months just in time for training camp to begin and start their quest to defend their title and for the franchise's first back-to-back championship. It's a blessing that this injury bug only hit the Spurs in the off-season. :D But I would have loved for Manu to play against our Gilas squad, though...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:10 am 
Heavyweight

parker will not play for france, mills will noy play for australia, manu will not play for argentina..

good morning world champs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:18 am 
Cruiserweight

hightimes wrote:
parker will not play for france, mills will noy play for australia, manu will not play for argentina..

aba'y dapat mamultahan itong si Pop,
ang aga naman i-rest ang mga players nya.
ano naman kayang alibi ni lolo Duncs?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:21 am 
Heavyweight

Butcher wrote:
hightimes wrote:

DNP, too old.......
5 rings too heavy on fingers.......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:34 am 
Cruiserweight

Duncan wrote:
Butcher wrote:
hightimes wrote:

DNP, too old.......

me arthritis :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 am 
Heavyweight

Butcher wrote:
Duncan wrote:

DNP, too old.......

me arthritis :lol:[/quote]

They finish the game.......
Cramps do not.......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2695, 2696, 2697, 2698, 2699, 2700, 2701 ... 2826  Next