Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2822, 2823, 2824, 2825, 2826
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13454
Location: Batang Quezon
Timmy will soon depose Popo and be the GOAT coach........ :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53300
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
Timmy will soon depose Popo and be the GOAT coach........ :lol:


may hope pa pala na bumalik ka sa spurs duncs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13454
Location: Batang Quezon
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Timmy will soon depose Popo and be the GOAT coach........ :lol:


may hope pa pala na bumalik ka sa spurs duncs? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Basta kung san may GOAT....... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53300
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Timmy will soon depose Popo and be the GOAT coach........ :lol:


may hope pa pala na bumalik ka sa spurs duncs? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Basta kung san may GOAT....... :lol:


ganyan ang LOYAL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13454
Location: Batang Quezon
The last of the Spurs Avengers vs. Lakers' Thanos and the Black Order :biglaugh:

https://tv5.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/280 ... etire-no-9


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:33 am 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 28053
Location: neverland
Paki close na tong thread :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13454
Location: Batang Quezon
Da Klaw returns to SA tomorrow.
Hope naka-move one na ang lahat.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53300
Location: CAPIZ
Duncan wrote:
Da Klaw returns to SA tomorrow.
Hope naka-move one na ang lahat.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


baka ilampaso sya ni pop nito duncs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13454
Location: Batang Quezon
Astig siguro kung nag-stay si Da Klaw tapos takeover si TD as coach then buy ni MJ ang Spurs. Wala ng wagon wagon pa :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 29166
Location: Southeast Asia
Spurs will win tomorrow..against the Diva...
Kawawa naman kung magiging 15 straight losses...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4965
JABEZJ wrote:
Spurs will win tomorrow..against the Diva...
Kawawa naman kung magiging 15 straight losses...


beat KALOAD & PG13....

kaya lang si choker derozan, ala talaga eh... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 29166
Location: Southeast Asia
Spurs should sign Junemar or Greg Slaughter..

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13454
Location: Batang Quezon
bigatooth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Da Klaw returns to SA tomorrow.
Hope naka-move one na ang lahat.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


baka ilampaso sya ni pop nito duncs? :lol: :lol: :lol:


nostradamus ka talaga! :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 29166
Location: Southeast Asia
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Spurs will win tomorrow..against the Diva...
Kawawa naman kung magiging 15 straight losses...


beat KALOAD & PG13....

kaya lang si choker derozan, ala talaga eh... :lol:


Naka chamba lang ang Spurs...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2822, 2823, 2824, 2825, 2826

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group