Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 2826  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:18 am 
Cruiserweight

Spurs and Kings tied at 24 end of first quarter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:21 am 
Heavyweight

hands_of_stone wrote:
Spurs and Kings tied at 24 end of first quarter.

thanks for the info bro, spurs will definitely pull this one!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:00 am 
Cruiserweight

HALFTIME- SPURS 56, KINGS 54, TD HAS ALREADY 20 POINTS AND 8 REBS. LOOKS LIKE TD WILL HAVE A BIG NIGHT SCORING WISE, IF THE KINGS WILL KEEP IT CLOSE...

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:12 am 
Cruiserweight

boholano wrote:
HALFTIME- SPURS 56, KINGS 54, TD HAS ALREADY 20 POINTS AND 8 REBS. LOOKS LIKE TD WILL HAVE A BIG NIGHT SCORING WISE, IF THE KINGS WILL KEEP IT CLOSE...
Tim is not being mentioned in the MVP prognostications, but his number are speaking, make that screaming for themselves.

Plus their record too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:18 am 
Cruiserweight

hands_of_stone wrote:
boholano wrote:
Tim is not being mentioned in the MVP prognostications, but his number are speaking, make that screaming for themselves.

Plus their record too!

I don't know if TD still cares about MVP at this stage in his career. i think "THE RING" collection is his hobby. he is trying to get 4 rings to equal SHAQ, then hopefully get 1 more before before he retires...i think these Tim,Tony,Manu troika is good for two more championship rings...

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:23 am 
Heavyweight

boholano wrote:
hands_of_stone wrote:
boholano wrote:

Plus their record too!

I don't know if TD still cares about MVP at this stage in his career. i think "THE RING" collection is his hobby. he is trying to get 4 rings to equal SHAQ, then hopefully get 1 more before before he retires...i think these Tim,Tony,Manu troika is good for two more championship rings...

yeah, more rings to come...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:30 am 
Cruiserweight

Its now 74-64 5 minute left in the 3rd. Spurs lead Kings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:43 am 
Cruiserweight

Its 88-78, Timmy has 32 and 12 rebs already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:46 am 
Cruiserweight

TD is just too big for these 6'9" pair of kings defenders. he is just killing them down low....

Last edited by boholano on Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:47 am 
Cruiserweight

End of the 3rd, 91-78 Spurs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:31 pm 
Heavyweight

DUNCAN, SPURS TOO MUCH FOR KINGS

SACRAMENTO, Calif., Nov. 19 (AP) -- Tim Duncan scored a season-high 35 points and grabbed 14 rebounds and the San Antonio Spurs improved their franchise-best road start to 5-0 with a 108-99 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Sunday night.

The first meeting between the teams since the Spurs beat the Kings in the sixth game of their first-round playoff series in May was a physical game that featured three players leave for the locker room to get stitches.

Brent Barry scored 11 points off the bench before going down with 22.2 seconds left in the second quarter following a hard collision with Ronnie Price. Both players were helped off the court and needed stitches - nine for Barry to close a 2-inch gash on the left side of his forehead and seven for Price on his chin. Both returned, with Barry sporting a giant bandage held on by a headband.

Sacramento's Kenny Thomas headed to the locker room 5:25 before halftime to get two stitches on his lip after being hit in the mouth by Duncan. Kings coach Eric Musselman thought it should have been Duncan's third foul but nothing was called.

Ron Artest had 22 points and five rebounds, scoring seven of the Kings' points in a 12-3 spurt to start the second quarter. But the Kings couldn't stay with the Spurs and lost their second straight after a four-game winning streak. San Antonio won for the sixth time in eight games on Sacramento's home floor.

Kevin Martin added 20 points and Sacramento - in a stretch with eight of 10 games at home including three of its next four - had a four-game winning streak in Arco Arena snapped.

The Kings had a tough time getting a hand in the face of the Spurs' shooters, who made five of their first 11 3-point tries and eight in all - three by Barry.

Tony Parker added 17 points and Manu Ginobili 16 for San Antonio, which watched Duncan make 13 of 17 shots and go 9-for-11 from the free-throw line...

source: http://www.nba.com/games/20061119/SASSAC/recap.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:45 pm 
Cruiserweight

tomorrow the blazers on the road then the heat and dallas coming for a good pair of home games...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:52 pm 
Bantamweight

cant wait to go to San Antonio spring 2007 :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

welcome! are you going for a visit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:14 am 
Light Heavyweight

boholano - do you know alot of pinoy bball players there? My team from Austin used to come to SA and play against them .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 2826  Next