Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:34 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572 ... 603  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51498
Location: CAPIZ
Romy Nabas wrote:
Lolo bigz

Gawan mo na ako ng cavs jersey
All d way to fishing

Cavs ako :lol:


pag na 3-0 na torney, prepare pa natin tela :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51498
Location: CAPIZ
zorro05 wrote:
''sama ng laro pati rotation...,same plays/style
ni cots nga-nga,, walang dfens + bad shooting..

'' good game, plays pa daw sabi nug unano sa post-game..' :evil: '''

'' :-P ;;


good na yun para sa kanya :lol: :lol:

18 points massacre, good game na daw :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4869
defense is accountability of each player. lebron should lead his team here in this dept... it should start in the 1st qtr, hindi yung kung kelan lubog na tsaka lang dedepensa.... kangkungan sila pag di nila inintensify tong loophole nilang ito!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 4917
wlang Kyrie Irving... walang championship...

recording breaking din ung ginawa ni LeBron kanina... for this entire career eto ung kanu-unahang talo nya sa Game 1 ng post-season

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51498
Location: CAPIZ
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
wlang Kyrie Irving... walang championship...

recording breaking din ung ginawa ni LeBron kanina... for this entire career eto ung kanu-unahang talo nya sa Game 1 ng post-season


at least another milestone kay lechoke :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 5865
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
defense is accountability of each player. lebron should lead his team here in this dept... it should start in the 1st qtr, hindi yung kung kelan lubog na tsaka lang dedepensa.... kangkungan sila pag di nila inintensify tong loophole nilang ito!!


Right. Defense is Cleveland's waterloo. Their opponents are having a picnic in scoring.
They seem to ignore tight defense as long as they can also score in return,
But the problem is they're way behind when they start applying a good defense.
Pacers are no joke.They have proven before that they can beat the Cavs,
Coach Lue must not call the shot in game 2 because if he does, i can feel another defeat.
Lebron & co. must wake up. A 0 -2 standing in this series means The Land has to pack up. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4869
Bolo_Punch wrote:
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
defense is accountability of each player. lebron should lead his team here in this dept... it should start in the 1st qtr, hindi yung kung kelan lubog na tsaka lang dedepensa.... kangkungan sila pag di nila inintensify tong loophole nilang ito!!


Right. Defense is Cleveland's waterloo. Their opponents are having a picnic in scoring.
They seem to ignore tight defense as long as they can also score in return,
But the problem is they're way behind when they start applying a good defense.
Pacers are no joke.They have proven before that they can beat the Cavs,
Coach Lue must not call the shot in game 2 because if he does, i can feel another defeat.
Lebron & co. must wake up. A 0 -2 standing in this series means The Land has to pack up. :shock:


parang nakikta ko na nga na lebron is just thinking, bakit ako magpapabugbog dito, alam ko naman di kame mananalo he he he :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25297
Location: Southeast Asia
Handle bet daw...may naghamon...
CAVS will still win the series...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 am
Posts: 4175
Hughes man rotation is way better than Lue's.
Bat lage babad si JR Smith, walang D at inconsistent sa scoring.

Gamitin na kase yang si Calderon. Lage limited minutes pag si Lue mag kots...

_________________
<<>>suffering is natures way of strengthening<<>>

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15360
excited na ang lakers, rockets and sixers sa off season :lol:

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 7:08 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Bangketa
LABron!!!LABron!!!LABron!!!LABron!!!LABron!!! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4869
baka tumama si windhorst, kawhi-lebron team-up?! that would be a nice thing to build around with, saan kayang team?! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 26793
Location: neverland
bigatooth wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
Lolo bigz

Gawan mo na ako ng cavs jersey
All d way to fishing

Cavs ako :lol:


pag na 3-0 na torney, prepare pa natin tela :lol:


2-0 na bukas


1 panalo na lang
uniform man bigzz

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 am
Posts: 4156
George Hill has been pathetic.

I would have this rotattion at point guard.

Calderon.
Clarkson.
George Hill.

Shooting guard.

Korver
Smith
Hood

Tyrone Lue is a stupido coach. He has Hill out the for too long doing absolutely nothing. I mean Calderon is doing more with less minutes than Hill has done the entire game.


Last edited by Numero uno on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4869
lbj needs 46 pts for the cavs to win one :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572 ... 603  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group