Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520 ... 523  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9740
` cavs wins in OT...,,

lbj led the 2nd half charge..,,
clips had chance to win it but missed
crucial plays a OT..

''nice home win...'hehe....

:D ''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 6433
Location: Bansang Kanluran
Well...the Cavs are still struggling . Cavs have a lot of old players.

_________________
"There's no hope in dope,so stay away from prohibited drugs. Get into the sports instead it's your best bet and be a sure winner" - Robert 'Sonny" Jaworski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9740
batang kamuning wrote:
Well...the Cavs are still struggling . Cavs have a lot of old players.

`yes true...,,

sana lang...,, rose, wade, jr, frye, korver continue to play w/out injuries
and IT, TT, imam returns to full strength, they'll be ok.

:D '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:23 am
Posts: 573
the way lebron is playing now, hell be out of gas come playoffs :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9740
` cavs@pistons - end1stq...,,up by 13..

lbj on fire shoots 3/3 treys, good shooting form so far,
dfens medyu ayus ngayun..., pistons not shooting well
pwera si bradley, dfens maluwag pa...

:) '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Posts: 3909
they like this pace, slow and easy
Cavs struggled on fast teams

_________________

An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9740
sidewinder wrote:
they like this pace, slow and easy
Cavs struggled on fast teams

``` sshhhssshhh..,,bai..

baka ka marinig ni van gundy...

:mrgreen: '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9740
`` nice easy surprising win...,,

cavs shooting treys well,, pistons bano ngayun...

:D '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Posts: 3909
zorro05 wrote:
sidewinder wrote:
they like this pace, slow and easy
Cavs struggled on fast teams

``` sshhhssshhh..,,bai..

baka ka marinig ni van gundy...

:mrgreen: '''


di nya narinig, tinambakan tuloy

_________________

An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9740
` @home v. nets - halftime, 46-45 ,,,nets up

bad shooting so far, dfens lousy again,,,
nets shoots better, more aggressive/attack mode..

:) '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9740
` cavs win over nets...

lbj big 23 4thq blast, nets shooting falters..

:D '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:27 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Posts: 3909
replace JR Smith with Cedi Osman for starting position

_________________

An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 5770
Ok, the Cavs beat the Nets 119 - 109 this morning, Manila time,
But they struggled for 3 quarters against the inspired Brooklyn hoopsters.
As usual, Lebron has to do his heroic plays & singlehandedly beat the opponents in the 4th quarter.
Cleveland should be renamed Lebron Cavaliers. :D

I'm a Cleveland fan but if they play like this against the GSW, they will be murdered. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 4466
Bolo_Punch wrote:
Ok, the Cavs beat the Nets 119 - 109 this morning, Manila time,
But they struggled for 3 quarters against the inspired Brooklyn hoopsters.
As usual, Lebron has to do his heroic plays & singlehandedly beat the opponents in the 4th quarter.
Cleveland should be renamed Lebron Cavaliers. :D

I'm a Cleveland fan but if they play like this against the GSW, they will be murdered. :(


will they win against Celtics in this type of game?

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:55 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 5770
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
Bolo_Punch wrote:
Ok, the Cavs beat the Nets 119 - 109 this morning, Manila time,
But they struggled for 3 quarters against the inspired Brooklyn hoopsters.
As usual, Lebron has to do his heroic plays & singlehandedly beat the opponents in the 4th quarter.
Cleveland should be renamed Lebron Cavaliers. :D

I'm a Cleveland fan but if they play like this against the GSW, they will be murdered. :(


will they win against Celtics in this type of game?


I think it's a 50 - 50 chance bro. but the prospect of losing is a little more possible. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520 ... 523  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group