Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:26 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:20 pm 
Heavyweight

mhaylove wrote:
Tama hinala ko... serious injury ni IT.

kaya daw pinakawalan ng Celtics dahil posible di makapaglaro sa regular season dahil sa injury

me provision naman yata na pah injured ang player, pwedeng mag back out sa trade

kung point guard position rin lang
sana si Terrence romeo na kunin ng cavs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

""Will the Bulls and Dwyane Wade reach a buyout? Apparently, not only do people close to LeBron James believe it’ll happen, they have a read on Wade’s destination. Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com: “As of right now, people close to James are fairly confident that, at some point this year, Dwyane Wade is going to end up on the Cavs.”"

-hoopeshype.com

An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:18 pm 
Heavyweight

sidewinder wrote:
""Will the Bulls and Dwyane Wade reach a buyout? Apparently, not only do people close to LeBron James believe it’ll happen, they have a read on Wade’s destination. Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com: “As of right now, people close to James are fairly confident that, at some point this year, Dwyane Wade is going to end up on the Cavs.”"

-hoopeshype.com

the rumor maybe true but the meat of the rumor is that Wade will not join Cleveland at the beginning of the season. He'll probably join Cleveland either on December of after the All-Star break.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:23 pm 
Heavyweight

mhaylove wrote:
Tama hinala ko... serious injury ni IT.

medyo ang nalagay sa alanganin si IT sa trade because ini-evaluate pa ng both teams ang kayang potential to play this coming season.

he is expected to start playing right away and not on the mid-run of the season. kaya nga kapag ang result ng evaluation ni IT is not good, or not fit for the season opener, Cleveland will ask additional asset(s) from Boston.

nalagay sya sa alanganin ksi next year IT is eligible for max contract. bababa ang value nya sa market kpag ang result ng evaluation is serious.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:21 pm 
Heavyweight

best scenario i veto then send kyrie to suns para maging "the man" sya dun haha.

While destroying celtics chemistry. The celt has no choice but to trade IT but i doubt they will get a good compensation knowing he can leave the team in a year plus with a serious injury. Patay si Ainge.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 pm 
Heavyweight

mhaylove wrote:
best scenario i veto then send kyrie to suns para maging "the man" sya dun haha.

While destroying celtics chemistry. The celt has no choice but to trade IT but i doubt they will get a good compensation knowing he can leave the team in a year plus with a serious injury. Patay si Ainge.

ang agenda talaga ni Ainge is to move IT somewhere. malaki ksi ang risk kung si IT pa rin ang PG ng team at may hip injury sya plus the fact na eligible for max contract na rin sya. hip injury + max contract = masyadong malaki ang risk. and knowing Ainge, mahilig magbluff pro this time, with this trade, i think he's all in...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:38 am 
Heavyweight

pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
mhaylove wrote:

ang agenda talaga ni Ainge is to move IT somewhere. malaki ksi ang risk kung si IT pa rin ang PG ng team at may hip injury sya plus the fact na eligible for max contract na rin sya. hip injury + max contract = masyadong malaki ang risk. and knowing Ainge, mahilig magbluff pro this time, with this trade, i think he's all in...

And this will make IT trade value to go down. No more bluffing trade must be done.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:35 am 
Heavyweight

mhaylove wrote:

Kung ako ang GM sa cavs, i will send kyrie sa brooklyn nets para magtanda

O kaya sa mahindra warriors :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:55 am 
Heavyweight

welcome wade to the cavs bench...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Bobby Marks ✔ @BobbyMarks42
What do teams have to offer Dwyane Wade?

MIA: $4.2M
SAS: $3.3M
CLE: $2.5M
OKC: $2.3M

The minimum for Wade is $2.3M

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:47 am 
Heavyweight

Now two injury prone players....

we'll see how this play out this season.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:01 am 
Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:

we'll see how this play out this season.

`` early report says DR, crowder and green playing, bonding
well and IT progress is good too.

wd wade on board na, its the chemistry teamwork that TL
needs to work on.

:wink: '''

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:02 pm 
Welterweight

we'll see how this play out this season.[/quote]
`` early report says DR, crowder and green playing, bonding
well and IT progress is good too.

wd wade on board na, its the chemistry teamwork that TL
needs to work on.

wala rin makasabay sa Cavs sa East Bai..sigurado na to hangang finals...sa West ang matinding kompetisyon.. :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:30 am 
Heavyweight

its confirmed...

Wade to Cavs!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735173-dwyane-wade-reportedly-agrees-to-1-year-23m-contract-with-cavaliers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:04 pm 
Heavyweight

2 guards and a center cant shoot jumpers... not good situation for lebron.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509  Next