Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:39 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 123  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:49 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:46 am
Posts: 15184
Location: on top of HH's mom
flipbjefrox wrote:
LOL... many lakers fans made fun of me when i said last season that kobe's supporting cast are legit and all he needed to do was pass the ball. :biglaugh: LOL suprise surprise theyre promoted from nbdl to nba players. :biglaugh: Good Job Lakers way to play team ball :biglaugh:



Let’s not pat ourselves on the back too hard now flip…it took a year for these guys to start getting a clue…last year when they were all dumbfounded by the triangle, they were mostly NBDL material…I still stand by that

_________________
the last thing i would ever want to do is hurt you....but it's on the list


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:49 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:26 pm
Posts: 15865
Location: PASEO ROCKS!!!!
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
LOL... many lakers fans made fun of me when i said last season that kobe's supporting cast are legit and all he needed to do was pass the ball. :biglaugh: LOL suprise surprise theyre promoted from nbdl to nba players. :biglaugh: Good Job Lakers way to play team ball :biglaugh:


here's godson everyone.. go bash hi, LOL :biglaugh:


Godson? who's godson?


LOL.. i thought were in the mab forum. :biglaugh:



LOL :biglaugh: too much good characters in that forum. mexican legend is classic :biglaugh: and of course pepe (makapili) :biglaugh:


nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:

_________________
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:24 pm
Posts: 4502
Location: Philippines
ll cool j
laplace

you want to talk about boxing go to the appropriate forum.

_________________
He's not my kid. Not even my dog. If I have dog and my dog has a kid, and that dog's kid has a pet, that would be...


Last edited by eizljay on Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:26 pm
Posts: 15865
Location: PASEO ROCKS!!!!
eizljay wrote:
flipbjefrox
ll cool j
laplace

you want to talk about boxing go to the appropriate forum.


didnt i talk about basketball??? view mah previews post you dimwit!!

_________________
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:59 am
Posts: 4429
Location: los angeles
ll cool j wrote:

nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:


naw my last article was 2 weeks ago.... i've been busy working two jobs saving up money for all star weekend..

neway... good game last night. that cook is cooking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:59 am
Posts: 4429
Location: los angeles
eizljay wrote:
flipbjefrox
ll cool j
laplace

you want to talk about boxing go to the appropriate forum.



lakers vs. spurs wednesday renewing old rivalry :celebrate:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:46 am
Posts: 15184
Location: on top of HH's mom
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
LOL... many lakers fans made fun of me when i said last season that kobe's supporting cast are legit and all he needed to do was pass the ball. :biglaugh: LOL suprise surprise theyre promoted from nbdl to nba players. :biglaugh: Good Job Lakers way to play team ball :biglaugh:


here's godson everyone.. go bash hi, LOL :biglaugh:


Godson? who's godson?


LOL.. i thought were in the mab forum. :biglaugh:



LOL :biglaugh: too much good characters in that forum. mexican legend is classic :biglaugh: and of course pepe (makapili) :biglaugh:


nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:



hi-jacking is not 'cool' :biglaugh:

_________________
the last thing i would ever want to do is hurt you....but it's on the list


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:55 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:26 pm
Posts: 15865
Location: PASEO ROCKS!!!!
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:

nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:


naw my last article was 2 weeks ago.... i've been busy working two jobs saving up money for all star weekend..

neway... good game last night. that cook is cooking


yeah.. good game..

anyways lets not hi jack this thread. the no.1 bully is here.. :biglaugh:

_________________
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:55 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:24 pm
Posts: 4502
Location: Philippines
flipbjefrox wrote:
eizljay wrote:
flipbjefrox
ll cool j
laplace

you want to talk about boxing go to the appropriate forum.



lakers vs. spurs wednesday renewing old rivalry :celebrate:


my bad bro. sorry. Peace.!

_________________
He's not my kid. Not even my dog. If I have dog and my dog has a kid, and that dog's kid has a pet, that would be...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Lets wait til the 1st Round of the playoffs...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:57 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:57 am
Posts: 943
Location: pantao port, libon albay
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:

nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:


naw my last article was 2 weeks ago.... i've been busy working two jobs saving up money for all star weekend..

neway... good game last night. that cook is cooking


yeah.. good game..

anyways lets not hi jack this thread. the no.1 bully is here.. :biglaugh:


he is the protector and the defender..not a bully :toast:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:26 pm
Posts: 15865
Location: PASEO ROCKS!!!!
pound4pound1 wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
LOL... many lakers fans made fun of me when i said last season that kobe's supporting cast are legit and all he needed to do was pass the ball. :biglaugh: LOL suprise surprise theyre promoted from nbdl to nba players. :biglaugh: Good Job Lakers way to play team ball :biglaugh:


here's godson everyone.. go bash hi, LOL :biglaugh:


Godson? who's godson?


LOL.. i thought were in the mab forum. :biglaugh:



LOL :biglaugh: too much good characters in that forum. mexican legend is classic :biglaugh: and of course pepe (makapili) :biglaugh:


nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:



hi-jacking is not 'cool' :biglaugh:


its actually allowed sometimes. but bullying everyone.. nah!!! ill make the rules of whats cool and not. LOL :biglaugh:

_________________
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:46 am
Posts: 15184
Location: on top of HH's mom
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:

nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:


naw my last article was 2 weeks ago.... i've been busy working two jobs saving up money for all star weekend..

neway... good game last night. that cook is cooking


yeah.. good game..

anyways lets not hi jack this thread. the no.1 bully is here.. :biglaugh:




talking about yourself again? :biglaugh:

_________________
the last thing i would ever want to do is hurt you....but it's on the list


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:46 am
Posts: 15184
Location: on top of HH's mom
Duncan wrote:
Lets wait til the 1st Round of the playoffs...



Let’s wait til you guys get eliminated by Dallas again

_________________
the last thing i would ever want to do is hurt you....but it's on the list


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:26 pm
Posts: 15865
Location: PASEO ROCKS!!!!
rigor wrote:
ll cool j wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
ll cool j wrote:

nobody can shut that 350 lbs midget.. LOL ei, what happenned to ur boxing articles?? did u shift to writing nba articles??? pls dont do that ur not that good when it comes to basketball. pound can attest to that. LOL :biglaugh:


naw my last article was 2 weeks ago.... i've been busy working two jobs saving up money for all star weekend..

neway... good game last night. that cook is cooking


yeah.. good game..

anyways lets not hi jack this thread. the no.1 bully is here.. :biglaugh:


he is the protector and the defender..not a bully :toast:


no shet!!!! he is the mighty eragorn the dragon rider!!! :biglaugh: :darth:

_________________
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 123  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group