Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:26 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8841 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586 ... 590  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:32 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51239
Location: CAPIZ
whinz wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
whinz wrote:
Good win kagabi against Blackwater... GO SMB. Sana tuloy-tuloy lang mga panalo... :) :D :beer:


tuloy tuloy na ito sa bora whinz? :lol:


sa ngayon Blackwater, NLEX at Columbian palang ang sure, baka susunod na rin sa kanila ang PHX, BGK or Global... :) :D :lol:


yes!!!

kasali na GSM mo bro whinz :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
bigatooth wrote:
whinz wrote:
sa ngayon Blackwater, NLEX at Columbian palang ang sure, baka susunod na rin sa kanila ang PHX, BGK or Global... :) :D :lol:


yes!!!

kasali na GSM mo bro whinz :lol: :lol:


nyahahhhaahaha... kahit araw-araw pa magbakasyon yang GSM, wala akong paki sa kanila... :biglaugh: :lol: :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51239
Location: CAPIZ
whinz wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
whinz wrote:
sa ngayon Blackwater, NLEX at Columbian palang ang sure, baka susunod na rin sa kanila ang PHX, BGK or Global... :) :D :lol:


yes!!!

kasali na GSM mo bro whinz :lol: :lol:


nyahahhhaahaha... kahit araw-araw pa magbakasyon yang GSM, wala akong paki sa kanila... :biglaugh: :lol: :lol:


sama kana sa bakasyon nila bro whinz :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
bigatooth wrote:
sama kana sa bakasyon nila bro whinz :lol: :lol:


ayoko nga, ikaw nalang parang gustong-gusto mo sumama eh... :biglaugh: :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25113
Location: Southeast Asia
Talo kagabi against Magnolia...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51239
Location: CAPIZ
JABEZJ wrote:
Talo kagabi against Magnolia...


tuloy tuloy na yan :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51239
Location: CAPIZ
whinz wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
sama kana sa bakasyon nila bro whinz :lol: :lol:


ayoko nga, ikaw nalang parang gustong-gusto mo sumama eh... :biglaugh: :lol:


di pwede bro whinz, loyal fan ako eh 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
bigatooth wrote:
whinz wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
sama kana sa bakasyon nila bro whinz :lol: :lol:


ayoko nga, ikaw nalang parang gustong-gusto mo sumama eh... :biglaugh: :lol:


di pwede bro whinz, loyal fan ako eh 8)


yun lang... :lol: :banghead: :shock: :lol:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
JABEZJ wrote:
Talo kagabi against Magnolia...


sana makabawi next game. QF na against TNT. Best of 3... :) :D

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
Good win by SMB last night against TNT. Sana manalo ulit next game para makapasok na sa semis... 8) :beer:) :D

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25113
Location: Southeast Asia
whinz wrote:
Good win by SMB last night against TNT. Sana manalo ulit next game para makapasok na sa semis... 8) :beer:) :D


40 FTs... :shock:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
JABEZJ wrote:
whinz wrote:
Good win by SMB last night against TNT. Sana manalo ulit next game para makapasok na sa semis... 8) :beer:) :D


40 FTs... :shock:


that means mas aggressive ang SMB. Buti nalang nabigyan ng 40FTs, kung hindi olats sana, ikaw ba naman ang mabaon ng 23 points... :) :) :lol: :D 8)

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 51239
Location: CAPIZ
whinz wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
whinz wrote:
Good win by SMB last night against TNT. Sana manalo ulit next game para makapasok na sa semis... 8) :beer:) :D


40 FTs... :shock:


that means mas aggressive ang SMB. Buti nalang nabigyan ng 40FTs, kung hindi olats sana, ikaw ba naman ang mabaon ng 23 points... :) :) :lol: :D 8)


inihaw daw TNT nila bro whinz? :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
bigatooth wrote:
whinz wrote:

that means mas aggressive ang SMB. Buti nalang nabigyan ng 40FTs, kung hindi olats sana, ikaw ba naman ang mabaon ng 23 points... :) :) :lol: :D 8)


inihaw daw TNT nila bro whinz? :lol: :lol:


tsamba win by SMB. Sana manalo ulit ngayon... 8) :beer: :D

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:13 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
Congratz SMB. Nice win kagabi against TNT... On to the semis... 8) :) :D :beer:

Sana focus lang palagi para matalo ang Alaska in the semifinals... 8) :D

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8841 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586 ... 590  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group