Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:47 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 528
It's inevitable.
They've found the right offensive formula.
James Harden facilitating, flat earthling as the SG, and KD doing KD things.
All they need is another disgruntled big, Drummond, which will be brought out and perhaps another bench guy and they're all set.
With Ant Davis showing brittleness again, the west is out for the taking. And no one else in the west is a match for your BROOKLYN NETS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31907
Location: Southeast Asia
Congrats in advance!!

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53865
Location: CAPIZ
decoy prediction to for sure! :lol: :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:41 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 528
Nakuha na pala ng 2021 future champs si Andre Roberson .
Halimaw sa depensa ang batang ito dati.

Unti unti nang nabubuo ang pieces ni GM Kevin.

Inevitable na talaga to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:43 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 528
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba.co ... percentage

Anlakas talaga ng team na ito!
:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:47 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 528
JABEZJ wrote:
Congrats in advance!!

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:


Sigurado na to, pre.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:48 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 528
bigatooth wrote:
decoy prediction to for sure! :lol: :lol:


Dito na muna ako pre.
Kulelat ang Tampa Bay Craptors natin.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31907
Location: Southeast Asia
Ang lakas ng team natin...

We already beat these pretenders...

Bucks, Celtics, Jazz, Fakers, Clips...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:47 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 528
JABEZJ wrote:
Ang lakas ng team natin...

We already beat these pretenders...

Bucks, Celtics, Jazz, Fakers, Clips...


Tuloy tuloy na to, pre.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31907
Location: Southeast Asia
KAJO 3.0 wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Ang lakas ng team natin...

We already beat these pretenders...

Bucks, Celtics, Jazz, Fakers, Clips...


Tuloy tuloy na to, pre.


If this happens and maka 3 Finals MVP na si Durant, he will be considered the GOAT...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:26 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 528
JABEZJ wrote:
KAJO 3.0 wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Ang lakas ng team natin...

We already beat these pretenders...

Bucks, Celtics, Jazz, Fakers, Clips...


Tuloy tuloy na to, pre.


If this happens and maka 3 Finals MVP na si Durant, he will be considered the GOAT...


Top 20 na pala sa depensa ang Nets natin.
Imagine pag me nag sign pa sa kanilang isa o dalawa pang 3 & D
o isang rim protecting big.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31907
Location: Southeast Asia
Ang lakas natin...
We have 3 All-Stars...

Bold prediction: Durant will win ASG MVP honors...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53865
Location: CAPIZ
JABEZJ wrote:
Ang lakas natin...
We have 3 All-Stars...

Bold prediction: Durant will win ASG MVP honors...


di daw maglalaro si durantita sa ASG.... finals MVP na target natin! 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31907
Location: Southeast Asia
bigatooth wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Ang lakas natin...
We have 3 All-Stars...

Bold prediction: Durant will win ASG MVP honors...


di daw maglalaro si durantita sa ASG.... finals MVP na target natin! 8)


Expected na ang Finals MVP for Durant..
What I want him is to win the ASG MVP for the 3rd time...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53865
Location: CAPIZ
JABEZJ wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Ang lakas natin...
We have 3 All-Stars...

Bold prediction: Durant will win ASG MVP honors...


di daw maglalaro si durantita sa ASG.... finals MVP na target natin! 8)


Expected na ang Finals MVP for Durant..
What I want him is to win the ASG MVP for the 3rd time...


nag lo-load management ata si durantita, baka ma injured na naman, kaya skip na muna ASG for now 8)

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group