Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64910 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4320, 4321, 4322, 4323, 4324, 4325, 4326 ... 4328  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:21 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21277
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
KAJO 3.0 wrote:
theboxer69 wrote:
Nag sumbong pala ang lakers kay silver, sa mga fouls na di natawag n ng nakaraang game.. ayan biglang dumami FT ng lakers.. hehehe

Diva team talaga


Gusto kasinng NBA na lakers makapasok sa Finals..
:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:48 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 pm
Posts: 3824
Location: Jah
https://myboxingtv.blogspot.com :D

_________________
WATCH YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS ONLINE FOR FREE!!! ==> http://myboxingtv.blogspot.ca/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 5021
lebron-like performance dapat pinakita nila pg13 at kawhi nung nakalaban nila nuggets... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Gratz to the true Lakers fanatics wagonz excluded :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
maganda na din naman pala yung trophy ng conference champions. :D

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8360
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
miron_lang wrote:

sarap din i-appreciate ang isang 35yo alpha athlete creating more history and further adding to his legacy :D

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
The.Equalizer wrote:
miron_lang wrote:

sarap din i-appreciate ang isang 35yo alpha athlete creating more history and further adding to his legacy :D



IF he wins this season


1. Kareem
2. Russell
3 Jordan
4 Lebron James
5. Wilt Chamberlain
6. Magic Johnson
7. Larry Bird

8 and beyond in any order

Oscar Robertson, Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquelle Oneal

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8360
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
oo nga mod, and Bron looks like he may still be in position to contend for titles in the next two years..

..to a basketball fan it's always a treat to see records set and/or broken


of course sometimes some fans also don't appreciate it if the records being broken or legacy being threatened are those of their own favorite guys....like for example MJ's fans...and actually Jordan himself :D

right now lolo James has 3 rings but in a good position to add one more to it....if he does succeed this year and then looks good again next season, it would trigger even more debates and probably some postshots and tirades against him....I guess that's just the nature of the beast....I also would have liked to see Kawhi get a third ring this year, if he had succeeded he would have matched James' own 3 rings in less time.....but then he'd also probably be the subject of potshots as well just as Lebron has been all his career, because he'd start staking his claim to be in the ATG pantheon and in the process maybe upstage some of the current occupants there, and of course this may not sit well with some of their fans...

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
blah blah blah

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:37 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
The.Equalizer wrote:
oo nga mod, and Bron looks like he may still be in position to contend for titles in the next two years..

..to a basketball fan it's always a treat to see records set and/or broken


of course sometimes some fans also don't appreciate it if the records being broken or legacy being threatened are those of their own favorite guys....like for example MJ's fans...and actually Jordan himself :D

right now lolo James has 3 rings but in a good position to add one more to it....if he does succeed this year and then looks good again next season, it would trigger even more debates and probably some postshots and tirades against him....I guess that's just the nature of the beast....I also would have liked to see Kawhi get a third ring this year, if he had succeeded he would have matched James' own 3 rings in less time.....but then he'd also probably be the subject of potshots as well just as Lebron has been all his career, because he'd start staking his claim to be in the ATG pantheon and in the process maybe upstage some of the current occupants there, and of course this may not sit well with some of their fans...



Michael Jordan has transcended the game. If the goat is based on popularity of recent time.. There would be no question that MJ is the 'goat' or best who ever played.

but my list is about pure basketball accomplishments. Lebron James must be there also. If we dont put him there because of his ónly'' 3 rings then technically Bill Russell would be the goat.. lol

Clear #4 si Bakulaw sakin pag nanalo sila this year. sa ngayon random sya sakin between #4 to to #7 against Wilt, Magic , Bird, and Big O......

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:52 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
Posts: 382
Boring naman itong Lakers.
Tinapos agad ang series.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31196
Location: Southeast Asia
Carter playing in 4 decades (1990s to 2020) ...- he is an ATG

Lebron bringing his team to finals in 3 decades (2000's to 2020)...- ay Finals lang naman yan...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:31 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
miron_lang wrote:
The.Equalizer wrote:
miron_lang wrote:

sarap din i-appreciate ang isang 35yo alpha athlete creating more history and further adding to his legacy :D


IF he wins this season

1. Kareem
2. Russell
3 Jordan
4 Lebron James
5. Wilt Chamberlain
6. Magic Johnson
7. Larry Bird

8 and beyond in any order

Oscar Robertson, Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquelle Oneal


In all my previous posts, I already had Lebron in the top 10 with Duncan over him.
Another ring definitely put him inside the top 5.
Let's see if he gets 4 more wins.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:19 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 6038
Greatness & destiny will give the Lakers the championship.
Their most formidable opponents, the Clippers lost to Denver.
Lakers easily disposed a hard fighting Nuggets, 4 - 1,
Now, the huge threat to Bron & Co., Boston, bowed to Miami Heat,
I think the Heats are more beatable than the green Celts.
Lakers 4 - 1 Miami. :D
Just my humble opinion, i could be wrong though. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64910 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4320, 4321, 4322, 4323, 4324, 4325, 4326 ... 4328  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group