Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:07 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 26554
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Rudge= 1, zorro=0 :lol:

supalpal si Zorro ni packtol..este Rudge :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Last edited by dan44 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:17 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 8395
` a classic example.

You dont understand the major points of the MDT.

'see what i mean...?

:D

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:29 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 23192
merong forever ke DU30. as in forever hindi nya pakikialaman yan...

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 8395
rudge wrote:
zorro05 wrote:
` Discernment ? Do you know what it means ?

Its the ability to judge and understand well. sa tagalog, ' pag-intindi'

Maliwanag na hindi mo nai-intindihan binabasa mo at kung ganun,
lalung hindi mo alam ang pinag-sasabi mo
.

:D

yan ang problema. ang discernment subjective para sa isang tao lang. hindi necessary na magkapareha tayo palagi ng pananaw sa mga bagay bagay. ang sinasabi mo hindi ko alam ang sinasabi ko kasi hindi tugma sa gusto o pananaw mo. galing. :D

` No, you dont get it.

sabi mo wala kang basis to form your opinion re: statement ni digong.

sabi mo discernment lang.

what is there to not understand what digong already said w/c is 'a matter of fact'.

you simply disagree and not believe what was already stated. that is not discernment.
that is making an opinion or speculating w/out logic or basis.

Do you call every official statement made to be not true and disagreeable to you a discernment ?

:D

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 8395
dan44 wrote:
Rudge= 1, zorro=0 :lol:

supalpal si Zorro ni packtol..este Rudge :lol:

don't care. kahit 100-0 fah,,,amiga

just be reasonable and forthright. you stated, made an opinion here,
back it up and present your basis.

'.ang MDT, di puedeng umutot yung isa,
tatakbo agad yung kabila.., di ganun...'


:D

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 8395
zorro05 wrote:
`Strong, vigorous diplomatic pressure and protest from this administration
is required to respect our sovereign rights and desist the PROC actions from
escalating tensions by building structures, clearly military-type in nature, on
the disputed areas in WP/SCS.


We do not want war. we do not advocate military conflict. Bilateral relations is needed.
That is the official policy of this administration.


But passiveness, bordering on meekness, in the guise of 'friendly, cooperative relations'
in return or exchange of massive financial assistance, w/c is a loan and not free, gratis...,
emboldens a 'friend' to take advantage of the situation and/or prevailing circumstances.

How do you solve or act if a 'friend or a neighbor' does this to you ?
p/17 march 10....
:)

`as I have said before.

:D

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 6231
zorro05 wrote:
rudge wrote:
zorro05 wrote:
` Discernment ? Do you know what it means ?

Its the ability to judge and understand well. sa tagalog, ' pag-intindi'

Maliwanag na hindi mo nai-intindihan binabasa mo at kung ganun,
lalung hindi mo alam ang pinag-sasabi mo
.

:D

yan ang problema. ang discernment subjective para sa isang tao lang. hindi necessary na magkapareha tayo palagi ng pananaw sa mga bagay bagay. ang sinasabi mo hindi ko alam ang sinasabi ko kasi hindi tugma sa gusto o pananaw mo. galing. :D

` No, you dont get it.

sabi mo wala kang basis to form your opinion re: statement ni digong.

sabi mo discernment lang.

what is there to not understand what digong already said w/c is 'a matter of fact'.

you simply disagree and not believe what was already stated. that is not discernment.
that is making an opinion or speculating w/out logic or basis.

Do you call every official statement made to be not true and disagreeable to you a discernment ?

:D

True, Duterte said it matter of factly but he always said thing that were reversed many times already. Suddenly, you believed him on this issue but not on the others? When he says it is not state policy to execute drug offenders you do not believe him but you believe that EJK exists. Namimili ka rin ng paniniwalaan mo. Hindi necessary that based on fact yun. Yung discernment ko nakabase dun sa sariling pagsusuri ng mga news, experience at mga values ko. Ganun lang kasimple yun. Hindi nakabase yun dahil lang sinabi ni Justice Carpio o sinomang iniisip mo na eksperto at matalino. Maraming ganyan lalo na dito sa forum kaya naghahanap ng kakampi palagi. :D

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:52 pm
Posts: 12413
Location: Far Far Away
you know you are in trouble when you used bad behavior as a defense.

_________________
Kung gusto mo ng chismis, kausapin mo kapitbahay mo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 6231
Admerald wrote:
you know you are in trouble when you used bad behavior as a defense.

Buti pa to si adme. Medyo independent. :D

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 8395
`Ang layu naman ng suppositions mo.

Let me try to make it simple for you.

a. dugong made a statement, 'matter of fact'
- you do not believe it, calls it discernment,, w/c is alien to you.
- you have no basis not to believe it, thats opinion, a conjecture.

Did digong took back that statement ?
No, not yet. so it remains factual, official.

Fact - I said, ' I accept the statement bec. it was official.'

you dont believe or accept it bec. you say,,,' digong makes bola statement then makes bawi'
That is an opinion, a conjecture, hinuhulaan mo na babawiin nya yan...,,
ergo,, walang basis, walang laman.

''atsaka, 'wag chopsuey ang sagot, halu-halu, iba-ibang issue,,wag sabog-sabog'

:D

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1001
pastor cortes:
"Duterte do nothing approach on communist china further incursions to the Philippine sovereignty and territory is subject to be impeached under the constitution is treason, without duterte interventions either diplomatic protests and sending the military to the spratly.
Similar to a patient who is in bleeding had neglected to be treated and letting to die in hemorrhage.
Why do these happened?
Duterte had declared that he was the allied of communist china.
Duterte allows china to roam , survey, install military facilities, gave access, taking resources and taking space and time with his consent.
Duterte had business deals with china in exchange of extra curricular activities in the Philippines. Not mentioned his efforts as part of secretive culture to gain his billions personal part.
Considering duterte gravity criminal cases, corruption, murder, kidnapping, and EJK in the future he will face , china is his future place for asylum or mental asylum in the psychiatric hospital. of course he cannot live to the western countries.
Duterte evil policies, system, principles, doctrines, authoritarian ruler are compatible with communist china.
Duterte had violated in the constitutions and to the military doctrines.
Duterte had violated the rule of law, International law, abuses of human rights and international conventions on killings of drug related problems.
Therefore, duterte must be removed by impeachment, by military take over, or to be tried to the ICC.
To the International community stop business dealings to the criminal leader that is duterte. Stop foreign visits in and out the country. Stop your people to visits the Philippines as the tourist where duterte system and evil policies are unsafe to live in."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 12523
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Buti naman nilalagay yung pangalan ng source kahit na walang link. :D


:biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 6231
zorro05 wrote:
`Ang layu naman ng suppositions mo.

Let me try to make it simple for you.

a. dugong made a statement, 'matter of fact'
- you do not believe it, calls it discernment,, w/c is alien to you.
- you have no basis not to believe it, thats opinion, a conjecture.

Did digong took back that statement ?
No, not yet. so it remains factual, official.

Fact - I said, ' I accept the statement bec. it was official.'

you dont believe or accept it bec. you say,,,' digong makes bola statement then makes bawi'
That is an opinion, a conjecture, hinuhulaan mo na babawiin nya yan...,,
ergo,, walang basis, walang laman.

''atsaka, 'wag chopsuey ang sagot, halu-halu, iba-ibang issue,,wag sabog-sabog'

:D

Hindi na niya kailangan bawiin. Hindi talaga ako naniniwala na may prior consent. Hindi ko kasi lubos maisip na meron. Para sa akin walang sense na meron. Pinatay lang niya ang baga bago maging apoy. Pero siyempre hindi kita pinipilit maniwala. :D

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 6231
IceColdBeer wrote:
Buti naman nilalagay yung pangalan ng source kahit na walang link. :D


:biglaugh:

Problema nagmumukhang bobo yung pastor sa post ni blitzky. Baka edited o may dagdag. :D

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:21 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 pm
Posts: 3475
mas magaling pa mag theory si gudz kahit pgsamahin pa si abella at panuelo eh. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group