Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 889, 890, 891, 892, 893  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27548
Location: neverland
Ipapaputol ko ang tete ni blitzky kung maging presidente yan si bobong marcos :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
Romy Nabas wrote:
Ipapaputol ko ang tete ni blitzky kung maging presidente yan si bobong marcos :lol:

ikakatuwa pa niya yan torni, libre opera ang hamog :bounce1:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm
Posts: 4701
Location: City of Angels, Pamp
Robredo camp sees confirmation of win, urges PET to decide on Marcos protest

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1130073/r ... z5tzZyHZ00

MANILA, Philippines – The camp of Vice President Leni Robredo on Thursday prodded the Supreme Court sitting as Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET) to resolve the election protest filed by former Senator Ferdinand Marcos.

In an urgent motion, Robredo, through her counsel Atty. Romulo Macalintal, said the result of the recent revision, recount and re-appreciation of ballots from three provinces chosen by Marcos showed that the Vice President’s lead even widens by as much as 15,000.

“Without preempting the resolution of the Honorable Tribunal, the result of the revision, recount and re-appreciation of the ballots clearly confirm the victory of protestee Robredo,” read the motion read.

Despite the application of the 50-percent threshold during part of the proceedings, the physical count showed that VP Leni still had a comfortable lead in the three provinces where she got a total of 1,536,030 votes, compared to the 200,467 votes for Marcos.

With these, Robredo has garnered a total of 14,438,750 votes, with her lead now at 279,215 votes—higher than her winning margin of 263,473 votes upon her proclamation in 2016.

“Lumalabas na kami pa nga ay nakakuha ng about P15,000 na additional votes kaya lalo pang lumaki ang kalamangan ni Ms. Leni Robredo. Kaya sinasabi namin sige iresolba nyo na,” Macalintal told reporters.

The revision of the ballots that gave Robredo additional votes came from Camarines Sur, Negros Oriental and Iloilo.

The Robredo camp also pointed out that the House of Representatives Electoral Tribunal has declared that “there was no discrepancy” between the transmitted votes and the physical count during the revision of ballots in its decision on the electoral protest filed by former Camarines Sur Governor Luis Villafuerte against incumbent 3rd District Representative Gabriel Bordado.

Macalintal said they want the protest to be resolved the soonest possible time to prove that they are not the ones causing the delay.

“Gusto naming patunayan dito na hindi kami nagde-delay ng anumang kaso. Kasi lumalabas na panay ang rally nila dito sa harapan ng Supreme Court na para bang kami ang nagiging cause of delay. Nais lang naming patunayan na kami ay nais din naming maresolba agad ang nasabing kaso, kasi kami ay naniniwala na wala namang nakitang ebidensya ng pandaraya,” he said.

_________________
I defend PAC on OSDT and Catchweight Issues; Not his Traditional Politics and Religious Exploits.

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:56 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
:shock:

reigncourts wrote:
Robredo camp sees confirmation of win, urges PET to decide on Marcos protest

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1130073/r ... z5tzZyHZ00

MANILA, Philippines – The camp of Vice President Leni Robredo on Thursday prodded the Supreme Court sitting as Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET) to resolve the election protest filed by former Senator Ferdinand Marcos.

In an urgent motion, Robredo, through her counsel Atty. Romulo Macalintal, said the result of the recent revision, recount and re-appreciation of ballots from three provinces chosen by Marcos showed that the Vice President’s lead even widens by as much as 15,000.

“Without preempting the resolution of the Honorable Tribunal, the result of the revision, recount and re-appreciation of the ballots clearly confirm the victory of protestee Robredo,” read the motion read.

Despite the application of the 50-percent threshold during part of the proceedings, the physical count showed that VP Leni still had a comfortable lead in the three provinces where she got a total of 1,536,030 votes, compared to the 200,467 votes for Marcos.

With these, Robredo has garnered a total of 14,438,750 votes, with her lead now at 279,215 votes—higher than her winning margin of 263,473 votes upon her proclamation in 2016.

“Lumalabas na kami pa nga ay nakakuha ng about P15,000 na additional votes kaya lalo pang lumaki ang kalamangan ni Ms. Leni Robredo. Kaya sinasabi namin sige iresolba nyo na,” Macalintal told reporters.

The revision of the ballots that gave Robredo additional votes came from Camarines Sur, Negros Oriental and Iloilo.

The Robredo camp also pointed out that the House of Representatives Electoral Tribunal has declared that “there was no discrepancy” between the transmitted votes and the physical count during the revision of ballots in its decision on the electoral protest filed by former Camarines Sur Governor Luis Villafuerte against incumbent 3rd District Representative Gabriel Bordado.

Macalintal said they want the protest to be resolved the soonest possible time to prove that they are not the ones causing the delay.

“Gusto naming patunayan dito na hindi kami nagde-delay ng anumang kaso. Kasi lumalabas na panay ang rally nila dito sa harapan ng Supreme Court na para bang kami ang nagiging cause of delay. Nais lang naming patunayan na kami ay nais din naming maresolba agad ang nasabing kaso, kasi kami ay naniniwala na wala namang nakitang ebidensya ng pandaraya,” he said.


nakakuha pa ng additional pera yung Leni ano yan votebuying :banghead:



:lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21632
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
:shock:

reigncourts wrote:
Robredo camp sees confirmation of win, urges PET to decide on Marcos protest

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1130073/r ... z5tzZyHZ00

MANILA, Philippines – The camp of Vice President Leni Robredo on Thursday prodded the Supreme Court sitting as Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET) to resolve the election protest filed by former Senator Ferdinand Marcos.

In an urgent motion, Robredo, through her counsel Atty. Romulo Macalintal, said the result of the recent revision, recount and re-appreciation of ballots from three provinces chosen by Marcos showed that the Vice President’s lead even widens by as much as 15,000.

“Without preempting the resolution of the Honorable Tribunal, the result of the revision, recount and re-appreciation of the ballots clearly confirm the victory of protestee Robredo,” read the motion read.

Despite the application of the 50-percent threshold during part of the proceedings, the physical count showed that VP Leni still had a comfortable lead in the three provinces where she got a total of 1,536,030 votes, compared to the 200,467 votes for Marcos.

With these, Robredo has garnered a total of 14,438,750 votes, with her lead now at 279,215 votes—higher than her winning margin of 263,473 votes upon her proclamation in 2016.

“Lumalabas na kami pa nga ay nakakuha ng about P15,000 na additional votes kaya lalo pang lumaki ang kalamangan ni Ms. Leni Robredo. Kaya sinasabi namin sige iresolba nyo na,” Macalintal told reporters.

The revision of the ballots that gave Robredo additional votes came from Camarines Sur, Negros Oriental and Iloilo.

The Robredo camp also pointed out that the House of Representatives Electoral Tribunal has declared that “there was no discrepancy” between the transmitted votes and the physical count during the revision of ballots in its decision on the electoral protest filed by former Camarines Sur Governor Luis Villafuerte against incumbent 3rd District Representative Gabriel Bordado.

Macalintal said they want the protest to be resolved the soonest possible time to prove that they are not the ones causing the delay.

“Gusto naming patunayan dito na hindi kami nagde-delay ng anumang kaso. Kasi lumalabas na panay ang rally nila dito sa harapan ng Supreme Court na para bang kami ang nagiging cause of delay. Nais lang naming patunayan na kami ay nais din naming maresolba agad ang nasabing kaso, kasi kami ay naniniwala na wala namang nakitang ebidensya ng pandaraya,” he said.


nakakuha pa ng additional pera yung Leni ano yan votebuying :banghead:



:lol:

Galing talaga sa math ni Lugaw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:29 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
nakurta na ata utak dahil sa "bullet" time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm
Posts: 4701
Location: City of Angels, Pamp
Kahit 'typo' lang ay palalakihin may maisagot lang ang mga kupal. :mrgreen:

_________________
I defend PAC on OSDT and Catchweight Issues; Not his Traditional Politics and Religious Exploits.

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:39 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
may nanggagalaiti na naman hihihihihih :bounce1:










:lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 27927
Location: Southeast Asia
Maam Leni, atin na ang Malacanang in due time...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:23 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
Summary of the May 13, 2019 Philippine Senate election results

#.......Candidate...Coalition.......Party.......Votes.......%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26th Romulo .......Otso .......Independent 4,007,339 8.47%....... :celebrate: :biglaugh:
.......Macalintal....Diretso
...

Total turnout 47,296,442 74.31%
Total votes 361,551,157 N/A
Registered voters, including overseas voters 63,643,263 100.0%
Reference: Commission on Elections sitting as the National Board of Canvassers.


:lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21632
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
may nanggagalaiti na naman hihihihihih :bounce1:










:lol:

Sino brad? :roll:







:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
IceColdBeer wrote:
The.Equalizer wrote:
may nanggagalaiti na naman hihihihihih :bounce1:










:lol:

Sino brad? :roll:







:lol: :lol: :lol:

hindi ko matukoy brad basta me nararamdaman akong matinding negative energy :bounce1:




:lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28721
Location: JARO,Iloilo
the question is saan galing ang 15k na sinasabing lamang nila, another misleading statement from the dilawan to confuse the public to make it appear they won..really :lol: mga uto uto lang ang maniniwala dyan :lol: inunahan na nila ang PET para mang uto :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27548
Location: neverland
Mas lumaki pa ang lamang ni leni lugaw kay bobong marcos :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm
Posts: 4701
Location: City of Angels, Pamp
Romy Nabas wrote:
Mas lumaki pa ang lamang ni leni lugaw kay bobong marcos :lol:


Utu-uto ka daw turney, sabi ng orig na BOBO sa Math. Tinatanong kung saan galing ang 15 k na nadagdag kay leni na resulta ng revision ng bilang ng mga boto sa ginawang recount sa 3 probinsiya na pinili ni bobong marcos. walang nakitang dayaan, bagkus ay nadagdagan pa nga ng 15 k si VP sa recount.

_________________
I defend PAC on OSDT and Catchweight Issues; Not his Traditional Politics and Religious Exploits.

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 889, 890, 891, 892, 893  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group