Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:06 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:37 pm 
Heavyweight

LATEST UPDATE: November 6, 2019 - 1:32pm

4 minutes ago

Vice President Leni Robredo has accepted President Rodrigo Duterte's offer to be the co-chair of the Inter-Agency Committee on Anti-Illegal Drugs, a designation announced by the Palace on Tuesday.

Acknowledging that there are concerns that the designation is an attempt to pass on the perceived failure of the "war on drugs" so far and an attempt to keep her from criticizing the government's policy on drugs, Robredo says in Filipino that "if this is a chance to stop the killing of innocents and to hold accountable those who must be held accountable, I will take it on."

"I accept the task that the president has given me."

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/happens/338#PX ... bOVgsgP.99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:38 pm 
Heavyweight

Meanwhile...iba yata ang sinasabi ng LP...

______

5 hours ago

Erin Tañada, Liberal Party vice president for external affairs, says that President Rodrigo Duterte's move to formally name Vice President Leni Robredo as one of the heads of an inter-agency body on illegal drugs is an admission that he failed to fulfill his campaign promise.

Robredo would not allow to be an instrument of the bloody drug war, according to Tañada.

"Kaya hindi tatanggapin ni VP Leni ang alok na pumatay para sa huwad na war on drugs. Hindi war on drugs ang nangyayari, kundi war on the poor," the LP official says.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/happens/338#PX ... bOVgsgP.99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:09 pm 
Heavyweight

Challenge accepted: Robredo takes on role in 'drug war'
Patricia Lourdes Viray (Philstar.com) - November 6, 2019 - 2:03pm

MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Leni Robredo has accepted the offer of President Rodrigo Duterte to take a role in the government's campaign against illegal drugs.

A Malacañang memorandum dated Otober 31 designated Robredo as co-chairperson of the Inter-Agency Committee on Anti-Illegal Drugs (ICAD) until June 2022.

In a televised speech, Robredo said she accepts the designation to the ICAD to stop the killings of innocent people and to make sure that abusive officials, such as "ninja cops", will be held liable.

"Kahit sabihin natin na ang alok na ito ay pamumulitika lamang at hindi naman talaga ako susundin ng mga ahensya at gagawin nila ang lahat para hindi ako magtagumpay handa akong tiisin ang lahat ng ito," Robredo said.

(Even if we say that the offer is a politicized move and the agencies will not follow me and that they will do everything to make sure I fail, I will endure all of this.)

'Even just one innocent life'
The vice president admitted that many people had advised her not to accept the job as it might just be a trap to humiliate her.

"Dahil kung meron akong maililigtas na kahit isang inosenteng buhay ang sinasabi ng prinsipyo at puso ko ay kailangan ko itong subukan," she said.

(Because if I can save just one innocent life, my principle and my heart are telling me that I should try.)

Robredo stressed that Duterte knows she is against the drug war. She warned the president that she will not stop expressing her opposition against the campaign even if she takes the ICAD post.

"Simula pa lang handa tayong tumulong sa ikabubuti ng bayan pero kailanman hindi natin isusuko ang ating mga paniniwala. Hindi laru-laro ang usapang ito. Seryosong usapan 'pag buhay ang nakataya," Robredo said.

(From the start, we have been ready to help for the sake of the nation but I will never give up my principles. This is not a game. This is is a serious issue because lives are at stake.)

'Are you ready for me?'

Upon ending her speech, Robredo told Duterte that it is not yet to late for them to work together in addressing the country's drug problem as they still have two and a half years left on their term.

"Tinatanong nila ako king handa ba ako para sa trabahong ito. Ang tanong ko — handa ba kayo sa akin?" she said.

(They have been asking me if I am ready for this job. My question is this — are you ready for me?)

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019 ... cm8pjwP.99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:18 pm 
Heavyweight

Mabuheyyy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Kung ma solve ni VP Leni ang problema sa droga in 3years time. Sure na presidente na natin siya in 2022. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:55 pm 
Heavyweight

simple lang naman ang pag solve ng droga..

Huwag e news..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Gobyerno ang binantaan hindi yung mga druglords. Ibang klase si madam. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:47 pm 
Heavyweight

Robredo: The reason why I requested for this meeting with you is gusto kong malaman kung saan ako magsisimula at datos. :shock:

Akala ko ba kumpleto siya sa datos kung kaya hanggang UN eh ngumangawa siya ng madaming patayan sa War on Drugs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:37 am 
Heavyweight

Sabi ko nga ba tatangapin din yan sa utos nang sponsor niya, para lang makatulong sa destruction ni Duterte... Fake na acceptance yan.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:10 pm 
Heavyweight

Meanwhile in Mexico.... Hugs not BULLETS.

Kay Leni naman nagbago na... Hug the BOLET. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:36 pm 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
Meanwhile in Mexico.... Hugs not BULLETS.

Kay Leni naman nagbago na... Hug the BOLET. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magseselos nyan si engr dan

Crush nya si maam leni :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Bakit nag pa alam pa siya sa sponsor niya este.. USA sa gagawin niya. Mukhang may masamang binabalak :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:20 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
simple lang naman ang pag solve ng droga..

Huwag e news..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gawain lang yan nang mga dilaw na media kung nakasalalay ang pangsariling interest nila

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

:shock:

Cayetano: Robredo's call to end drug war killings is 'all talk'
Published November 11, 2019 2:18pm
By LLANESCA T. PANTI, GMA News

GMA News wrote:
Vice President Leni Robredo has been "all talk" so far in her new role as co-chair of the Inter-agency Committee on Anti-illegal Drugs (ICAD), Speaker Alan Peter Cayetano said Monday.

Cayetano was referring to the comments made by Robredo last week when she called on ICAD to stop senseless drug-related killings because the success of the anti-drug campaign cannot be measured by body count.

"I've been monitoring for the last three days, and parang from 'Operating Tokhang', parang naging 'Operation All-Talk' eh. Well, nagulat ako. I guess it just so happens that the Vice President is the favorite [of the] media, or she likes media exposure," Cayetano said.

Robredo accepted the post, a presidential appointment, last week. President Rodrigo Duterte offered her the job after the Vice President commented that the drug war is not working as drug dependents and traffickers remain on the rise based on government reports.

Aside from her call for zero drug war killings, Robredo also reached out to various sectors and had set a meeting with UN officials for insights on eradicating the drug menace.

Cayetano, however, argued that Robredo should temper her criticisms since she is new to the job.

"Pag-upo pa lang, 'UN papasukin daw, tokhang tanggalin mo, etc.' So it's hard to know... why already all of these ideas and criticisms?" Cayetano added.

At least 5,700 drug suspects have been killed in the drug war during police operations but this figure does not include drug-related deaths committed by unidentified gunmen. —KG, GMA News

anong "it seems", peborits po talaga si madam :lol:

bakit ? .........e kasi dahil "manufactured" politician e di matic na easy pasunurin sa gusto ng mga puppetmasters :bounce1:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:23 am 
Heavyweight

Maam, hayaan natin ang mga haters...

Health problem lang naman talaga ang droga...
Kailangan natin unawain at i-group hug ang mga druglords...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487  Next