Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:34 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 614, 615, 616, 617, 618  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:04 am 
Heavyweight

Robredo clears more issues; insists she is not into any affair
By: Gabriel Pabico Lalu - Reporter / @GabrielLaluINQINQUIRER.net / 12:32 AM November 20, 2020

MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Leni Robredo finally spoke about allegations that she has an affair with other men, claiming that these are mere accusations thrown when detractors have no more logical arguments to make.

Robredo said in a Facebook post on Thursday that at least two of the individuals linked to her were actually her gay friends.

The Vice President mentioned this after President Rodrigo Duterte threw a question for her about where she is heading home after work — which have been absorbed by the President’s supporters in attacking Robredo.

“Third picture is again a purveyor of fake news. Di ko lang alam kung paano ito pinalaki ng magulang niya. Nakakaawa […] At tuwing wala na silang matinong argumento, kabastusan na ang ibinabato,” Robredo said in her post.

(Third picture is again a purveyor of fake news. I do not know how she was raised by her parents, it’s a pity. And when they no longer have good arguments, they resort to foul accusations.)

“Marami nang beses nilang sinabi na nanlalaki ako. Ilang beses, nag post ng mga pictures na kung sino sinong kasama ko, sinasabing boyfriend ko. Dalawang beses, kaibigan kong gay yung napagbintangan,” she added.

(They have said several times that I’ve had affairs with men. Several times, they posted pictures of who I was with, they were saying that these were my boyfriend. Two times, my gay friend was accused.)

But Robredo did not stop there: she also mentioned that a party-mate being linked to him as they were usually seen together, was actually working for her, coordinating with local governments whenever she would pay a visit to a locality.

“Pero yung paulit ulit na ginagamit, yung nagtratrabaho for me na assigned ng aming partido to handle my political needs. Siya yung kadalasan nag cocoordinate ng lahat na concerns with politicians and with local leaders. Pag ang lakad ko may halong engagement with politicians, kasama siya sa team,” she explained.

(But what they repeatedly use, is the person working for me who was assigned by our party to handle my political needs. He is the one usually coordinating all the concerns with politicians and local leaders. If I have trips and engagements with politicians, then he goes with the team.)

“Matagal ko itong hindi pinapansin kasi hindi naman totoo. Pero noong mag decide kaming i call out na yung mga fake news, ito yung isa sa pinaka una naming kinonfront. Nasa facebook page namin yung video nito. Pero paulit ulit pa din ginagamit pag ubos na yung argumento nila,” she added.

(I have decided before not to entertain this because it is not true. But we decided to call out the fake news, this is what we confronted first. The video is in our Facebook page. But they have repeatedly used this because their arguments have run out.)

Robredo also appealed to detractors to spare her party-mate’s family as they have helped her and the Office of the Vice President’s initiatives.

The Vice President did not mention the name of the person but several observers believe she was pertaining to former Quezon City Rep. Jorge “Bolet” Banal, a Liberal Party member who joined Robredo’s campaign for the vice presidency in 2016.

Supporters of the President including bloggers defending the Chief Executive have long linked Robredo and Banal.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:16 am 
Cruiserweight

JABEZJ wrote:
By: Gabriel Pabico Lalu - Reporter / @GabrielLaluINQINQUIRER.net / 12:32 AM November 20, 2020

MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Leni Robredo finally spoke about allegations that she has an affair with other men, claiming that these are mere accusations thrown when detractors have no more logical arguments to make.

Robredo said in a Facebook post on Thursday that at least two of the individuals linked to her were actually her gay friends.

The Vice President mentioned this after President Rodrigo Duterte threw a question for her about where she is heading home after work — which have been absorbed by the President’s supporters in attacking Robredo.

“Third picture is again a purveyor of fake news. Di ko lang alam kung paano ito pinalaki ng magulang niya. Nakakaawa […] At tuwing wala na silang matinong argumento, kabastusan na ang ibinabato,” Robredo said in her post.

(Third picture is again a purveyor of fake news. I do not know how she was raised by her parents, it’s a pity. And when they no longer have good arguments, they resort to foul accusations.)

“Marami nang beses nilang sinabi na nanlalaki ako. Ilang beses, nag post ng mga pictures na kung sino sinong kasama ko, sinasabing boyfriend ko. Dalawang beses, kaibigan kong gay yung napagbintangan,” she added.

(They have said several times that I’ve had affairs with men. Several times, they posted pictures of who I was with, they were saying that these were my boyfriend. Two times, my gay friend was accused.)

But Robredo did not stop there: she also mentioned that a party-mate being linked to him as they were usually seen together, was actually working for her, coordinating with local governments whenever she would pay a visit to a locality.

“Pero yung paulit ulit na ginagamit, yung nagtratrabaho for me na assigned ng aming partido to handle my political needs. Siya yung kadalasan nag cocoordinate ng lahat na concerns with politicians and with local leaders. Pag ang lakad ko may halong engagement with politicians, kasama siya sa team,” she explained.

(But what they repeatedly use, is the person working for me who was assigned by our party to handle my political needs. He is the one usually coordinating all the concerns with politicians and local leaders. If I have trips and engagements with politicians, then he goes with the team.)

“Matagal ko itong hindi pinapansin kasi hindi naman totoo. Pero noong mag decide kaming i call out na yung mga fake news, ito yung isa sa pinaka una naming kinonfront. Nasa facebook page namin yung video nito. Pero paulit ulit pa din ginagamit pag ubos na yung argumento nila,” she added.

(I have decided before not to entertain this because it is not true. But we decided to call out the fake news, this is what we confronted first. The video is in our Facebook page. But they have repeatedly used this because their arguments have run out.)

Robredo also appealed to detractors to spare her party-mate’s family as they have helped her and the Office of the Vice President’s initiatives.

The Vice President did not mention the name of the person but several observers believe she was pertaining to former Quezon City Rep. Jorge “Bolet” Banal, a Liberal Party member who joined Robredo’s campaign for the vice presidency in 2016.

Supporters of the President including bloggers defending the Chief Executive have long linked Robredo and Banal.

Ayan na naisahan na naman si leni, bumigay sa issue, natrap kay dutards, todo depensa kagad, sunod sunud na papresscon ni lugaw.... :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:49 am 
Middleweight

mel4gov wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:

Ayan na naisahan na naman si leni, bumigay sa issue, natrap kay dutards, todo depensa kagad, sunod sunud na papresscon ni lugaw.... :D

isa lang ibig sabihin nyan,...GUILTY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:27 am 
Heavyweight

wahahaha yari na si madam neto :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:47 am 
Heavyweight

The.Equalizer wrote:
wahahaha yari na si madam neto :lol:

Yung pinsan nga mismo ni Bolet hindi dinideny na may relasyon yung dalawa at halata mong inis na inis kay homewrecker eh. :whistle: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:21 pm 
Heavyweight

FTW HW woohoo!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:47 pm 
Middleweight

#BHEUWIKANALIGONAME! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Mungkahi ni Vice President Leni Robredo, dapat ay ngayon palang ay mayroon nang listahan ng mga pangalan na uunahing mabigyan ng #COVID19 sa bansa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://scontent.fhkg4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FDE582A

Bigyan na daw ng virus sabi ni EpalLeni :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 am 
Middleweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
Mungkahi ni Vice President Leni Robredo, dapat ay ngayon palang ay mayroon nang listahan ng mga pangalan na uunahing mabigyan ng #COVID19 sa bansa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gusto nya mauna sa listahan sa dami ng kinamayan na nasalanta ng bagyo!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:32 am 
Heavyweight

Palamu_Ninja wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:

gusto nya mauna sa listahan sa dami ng kinamayan na nasalanta ng bagyo!!

Nung nagtanggal ng mask si Digong react kaagad pati mainstream at cRappler. Etong si Lugaw, dinuyan duyan at niyakap pa yung mga bata. Kinamayan pa mga tao tapos tahimik ung mainstream at cRappler. :banghead: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:37 pm 
Cruiserweight

May nagpost sa FB na parang sina suggest na buhay daw si jessie.

Gaano kaya katotoo :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Spare madam's children from bullying...
They are entitled to their personal opinions....

BTW, bullies are just expressing their opinions too... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:27 am 
Heavyweight

dami namang inggit kay madam :lol: :lol:

ganun talaga madam, pag mabuting tao ka maraming mai ensecure sayo :lol: :lol:

::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Congrats Mema Leni. Doctor na yung anak ninyo. :D

https://scontent.fhkg4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FE48F71

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:07 pm 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
Congrats Mema Leni. Doctor na yung anak ninyo. :D

https://scontent.fhkg4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FE48F71

:biglaugh:

brad parang may mali pero di ko mapinpoint :?

................ayy pinpoint ko naman pero wag na lang baka sabihin cyber ek ek hihihih :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 614, 615, 616, 617, 618  Next