Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 pm 
Welterweight

I don't understand that many of us still vote a candidate that is so popular with an empty cup. I voted for a candidate with an excellent track record but he's not going win and he could have been our president. It's not wasted vote, because I voted for my conscience.

The front runners are hitting each other with so much negative campaign and forgot about issues that are important to us, with less than a month to go. It will intensify in coming weeks and could be the dirtiest campaign in history. I feel that we are so disenfranchised.

For the undecided, ask yourself what is your highest aspiration for our country, study the track record for each candidate and forget about who will win, please don’t choose on the basis of the lesser evil.

"Pare dito ka na lang, dahil mananalo na ako." :(

This coming election will become historic, it may be our last. Charter Change is coming soon....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 pm 
Heavyweight

Mr Pincus wrote:
I don't understand that many of us still vote a candidate that is so popular with an empty cup. I voted for a candidate with an excellent track record but he's not going win and he could have been our president. It's not wasted vote, because I voted for my conscience.

The front runners are hitting each other with so much negative campaign and forgot about issues that are important to us, with less than a month to go. It will intensify in coming weeks and could be the dirtiest campaign in history. I feel that we are so disenfranchised.

For the undecided, ask yourself what is your highest aspiration for our country, study the track record for each candidate and forget about who will win, please don’t choose on the basis of the lesser evil.

This coming election will become historic, it may be our last. Charter Change is coming soon....

Bro, I think you should address this to Noynoy supporters here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Mr Pincus wrote:

nakapag-boto ka na pala..!! are you an absentee voter from HK, singapore and saudi arabia..?? kasi nagkaroon na sila ng election 2 days ago, e...

between popularity and substance...dito na ako sa popularity..!! delikado ang substance..!! ano bang substance gusto mo...rugby, shabu, ecstasy......dyok only..nyaha..!! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 pm 
Welterweight

Quote:
between popularity and substance...dito na ako sa popularity..!! delikado ang substance..!! ano bang substance gusto mo...rugby, shabu, ecstasy......dyok only..nyaha..!!

Oo nga eh, delicado ang substance. :lol :lol: ..pero hindi ganun po.