Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:09 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 40  Next

Are you in favor?
yes 82%  82%  [ 67 ]
no 18%  18%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 82
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:32 pm 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
noel3393 wrote:

You're hallucinating again intentionally in trying to save face in a losing argument.

Mods, please... there is no intelligent life here!

how can i lose when you can't present facts? what you provide is what you are accusing, purely hallucinations!

if you want to prove me wrong, sa experience mo magkano ba binayad sa abogado nung nag pemberton sa iyo sa kubeta?

sagot!

:lol:

No-el, ano na? sa experience mo magkano ba binayad sa abogado nung nag pemberton sa iyo sa kubeta? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:45 pm 
Heavyweight

Carolyn,

Again, why would you not answer the "demeaning" issue?

Because there's nothing more between your ears or you are still in a state of denial?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:06 am 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
don robert wrote:
noel3393 wrote:

You're hallucinating again intentionally in trying to save face in a losing argument.

how can i lose when you can't present facts? what you provide is what you are accusing, purely hallucinations!

if you want to prove me wrong, sa experience mo magkano ba binayad sa abogado nung nag pemberton sa iyo sa kubeta?

sagot!

No-el, ano na? sa experience mo magkano ba binayad sa abogado nung nag pemberton sa iyo sa kubeta? :lol:

No-El, ano na sagot mo dito: sa experience mo magkano ba binayad sa abogado nung nag pemberton sa iyo sa kubeta? seryosong tanong lang, huwag mong iwasang sagutin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:48 pm 
Heavyweight

Carolyn,

You're still in a total denial mode. Ganoon talaga ang buhay.

But face up to it, girl. You better let go of the past and move on.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:14 pm 
Heavyweight

ikaw mag move on bayotang noella puro ka crabbing :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:55 am 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
noel3393 wrote:

sagot!

No-El, ano na sagot mo dito: sa experience mo magkano ba binayad sa abogado nung nag pemberton sa iyo sa kubeta? seryosong tanong lang, huwag mong iwasang sagutin...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:40 pm 
Heavyweight

kamiyaw wrote:
Quote:
they took away my youth, man. everything the young peeps enjoy now, i was deprived most of it growing up. - don robert

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=256074&hilit=bbm+for+president&start=30

guys, be sensitive to DR. pwede pong biktima sya ng brutal na rape noon ayon sa kanya mismong post sa taas.

She will just have to face up to it. That must be a traumatic experience for her. Ganoon po talaga ang buhay.

Kaya lang was it demeaning enough for her? And she kept ignoring the question and then kept bringing back the name of one of her attackers. Si pemberton din daw. Poor girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 pm 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
don robert wrote:
noel3393 wrote:

sagot!

No-El, ano na sagot mo dito: sa experience mo magkano ba binayad sa abogado nung nag pemberton sa iyo sa kubeta? seryosong tanong lang, huwag mong iwasang sagutin.

sagot!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:37 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:20 pm 
Heavyweight

BCngSPC wrote:
Criminals who commit heinous crimes, with the complete absence of any mitigating circumstances, is trash. There's only one thing to do with trash.

Well, in Pinas we actually find some trash useful. As the saying goes, "May pera sa basura."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:25 pm 
Heavyweight

BCngSPC wrote:
Criminals who commit heinous crimes, with the complete absence of any mitigating circumstances, is trash. There's only one thing to do with trash.

In our country, we recycle them thus giving them a chance to commit more and bigger crimes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:21 pm 
Heavyweight

komiko wrote:
studstar wrote:
no ako dyan. may kakilala na kasi ako na namatay sa death penalty na as far as we know fall guy lang talaga. parang mahirap yata yung sorry nagkamali tayo at napatay na yung inakusahan, mali pala flawed ang ebidensya, tapos yung mga mayayaman na merong resources i-delay and sintensya yun ang sitting pretty. in the case of rolito go, naka-bakasyon pa sa labas.

magandang halimbWa yang si rolito go, kung merong death penalty e matagal ng tigok yan, at matagasan

They provided bail to a key Ampatun suspect. Mas importante ang rights ng nga kriminal keysa mga rights ng mga biktima lalo na if money, influence and power are involved.

Last edited by noel3393 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:22 pm 
Heavyweight

pasabugin na lang kasi. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:28 pm 
Heavyweight

edap wrote:
pasabugin na lang kasi. :lol:

It could be the only solution.

I mean, you know.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:14 pm 
Heavyweight

House Justice committee approves death penalty bill

By: DJ Yap - Reporter / @deejayapINQ

Philippine Daily Inquirer / 01:54 PM December 07, 2016

The bill restoring the death penalty passed a major hurdle in the House of Representatives with its approval on Wednesday at the committee level, paving the way for the measure to be taken up on the plenary floor.

With its swift approval, the measure allowing courts to impose death as punishment for heinous crime — one of President Rodrigo Duterte’s campaign promises — may be debated and possibly passed on third and final reading before Christmas.

By a 12-6 vote, with one abstention, the justice committee chaired by Oriental Mindoro Rep. Reynaldo Umali approved the substitute bill consolidating several similar measures reimposing the capital punishment for more than 20 heinous offenses, including rape with homicide, kidnapping for ransom, and arson with death.

This followed a nearly three-hour long debate by lawmakers in favor of or opposed to the death penalty bill, one of the priority legislative agenda pushed by Mr. Duterte, along with measures lowering the age of criminal liability and switching to federalism.

Albay Rep. Edcel Lagman and Dinagat Rep. Kaka Bag-ao articulated spirited objections against the approval of bill, arguing that there were no compelling reasons to justify the reimposition of the death penalty bill.

But their arguments fell on deaf ears in the face of the majority.

Leyte Rep. Vicente Veloso, a former Court of Appeals justice, said it was important to give courts the option to impose the penalty of death against the worst and most hardened criminals.

“If the one in front of you is Satan himself, at least give the government the option to kill the person. That’s Satan already,” he said.

Bag-ao begged to disagree with Veloso, saying most of those who would end up facing death as punishment for their offenses are ordinary people.

“It’s not Satan who would face the courts, but ordinary people, many of them among the poor,” she said.

She also cited Philippine Statistics Authority figures showing that the period when the death penalty was imposed did not indicate any decline in crime numbers. In fact, she said, the numbers showed there was more crime during the time capital punishment was in effect.

But Umali, the committee chair, later presented figures submitted by the Philippine National Police showing an opposite trend where criminality had started to rise after the death penalty was abolished.

Seeking to put an end to the debate, Majority Leader Rodolfo Fariñas noted that the framers of the 1987 Constitution, many of them devout Christians, had opted to keep the option of capital punishment.

“When they framed the Constitution, if they thought the death penalty was wrong, they should have abolished it in the first place. But what they did was set it aside. They said it could be revived if Congress wanted to,” he said.

He further noted that Mr. Duterte was elected by the Filipino people after he promised to reimpose the death penalty and to litter Manila Bay with the bodies of criminals.

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/851505/hou ... z4S8MsW8R7
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 40  Next