Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:09 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Are you in favor?
yes 82%  82%  [ 67 ]
no 18%  18%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 82
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 10057
`the 'poor' akyat-bahay gangs robs and rapes...,
the powerful govt. officials steals millions of public funds.

The perpetrators, upon final conviction, should all be hanged.

:D

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
zorro05 wrote:
`the 'poor' akyat-bahay gangs robs and rapes...,
the powerful govt. officials steals millions of public funds.

The perpetrators, upon final conviction, should all be hanged.

:D

shoot them dead("powerful gov't officials) right there sa courthouse after the guilty verdict, much better... diba? agree. :lol:

baka sabihin mo na naman eh hindi nakuha ang gusto mo? :lol:

_________________
History is the best book,experience is the best teacher.
My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of other pessimists.
Jean Rostand (1894 - 1977)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28735
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Pasalamat si Digong may intsik na nag donate nang drug Rahab facility ...naka save daw nang 10,000 lives....wala daw budget si PNOY dyan , sa 2017 pa papasok ang budget under Duterte Presidency

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 7370
bugoyparin wrote:
platinum wrote:
Wow DP...


Hope it works, hirap nyan kuung madami maling hatol

I do agree... improve muna justice system...

but on the other side I also do agree DP on heinous crime...


Sakto yan sa sinabi ni Farinas... Hindi na scrap itong DP nung ginawa yung '86 constitution, kumbaga tinabi lang.

Tingin nila noon ay kailangan talaga, hindi lang handa...

_________________
Usain Bolt owns the land. Michael Phelps owns the waters

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:16 am
Posts: 9507
sino kaya yun 9 na againts, ako yung isa sa 10 eh, hahahaha

_________________
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cjp598mh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:52 pm
Posts: 13525
Location: Far Far Away
Admerald wrote:
and compare crime rate in Davao vs the whole country?
for whatever reason, executing criminals works.

make it legal, no one should be killing anybody outside of the law.
Death Penalty is a must to restore order in the Philippines.

up ko lang from page 31.

_________________
Satisfied na Satisfied ang mga Fascist!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 24993
Admerald wrote:
Admerald wrote:
and compare crime rate in Davao vs the whole country?
for whatever reason, executing criminals works.

make it legal, no one should be killing anybody outside of the law.
Death Penalty is a must to restore order in the Philippines.

up ko lang from page 31.



lives matter, Admerald, unborn and born. sus, kristiano ka, di ba?

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 25267
platinum wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
platinum wrote:
Wow DP...


Hope it works, hirap nyan kuung madami maling hatol

I do agree... improve muna justice system...

but on the other side I also do agree DP on heinous crime...


Sakto yan sa sinabi ni Farinas... Hindi na scrap itong DP nung ginawa yung '86 constitution, kumbaga tinabi lang.

Tingin nila noon ay kailangan talaga, hindi lang handa...


ginamit yang DP nung time ni ramos...

inalis lang uli ni GMA...

at nag signatory ang gobyerno on removing the DP worldwide...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am
Posts: 37081
napapanahon pala ito, kaso no time to makidiskusyon dito...but go go go, ipasa na yan!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11289
ang alam kong DP ay Deep Penetration.. iba pala dito.

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21703
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
tiyanak2 wrote:
ang alam kong DP ay Deep Penetration.. iba pala dito.

Hindi ba down payment? :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 pm
Posts: 5106
IceColdBeer wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:
ang alam kong DP ay Deep Penetration.. iba pala dito.

Hindi ba down payment? :biglaugh:


Durian Peña :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11289
Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:
ang alam kong DP ay Deep Penetration.. iba pala dito.

Hindi ba down payment? :biglaugh:


Durian Peña :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 5117
don robert wrote:
Admerald wrote:
Admerald wrote:
and compare crime rate in Davao vs the whole country?
for whatever reason, executing criminals works.

make it legal, no one should be killing anybody outside of the law.
Death Penalty is a must to restore order in the Philippines.

up ko lang from page 31.



lives matter, Admerald, unborn and born. sus, kristiano ka, di ba?


NAKU!!!

wag mo ng isama yang "unborn" at baka san na nman mapunta ang usapan...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21703
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:
ang alam kong DP ay Deep Penetration.. iba pala dito.

Hindi ba down payment? :biglaugh:


Durian Peña :lol:

Oo nga! :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group