Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51034 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3301, 3302, 3303, 3304, 3305, 3306, 3307 ... 3403  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:49 pm 
Heavyweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
Quote:
umiiyak na talaga :cry: wahahahahahaha kawawa :lol:

sino ba ang nagpapalusot hihihih

Umiiyak o nagpapalusot ka , why don't you quote my last statement and make a relevant rebuttal, o eto iquote mo
Quote:
Emmanuel53
Anong fishing fishing, palusot ka pa , when the US made that statement, that was before the WPS ruling , when the WPS ruling was handed down, di ba dapat tayo ang magkaroon ng initiative to enforce the ruling?
E kung Indonesia , Vietnam e pumapalag kahit walang international ruling , tayo pa kaya na may decision na about the WPS issue?

Emmanuel53 wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
e bakit nga ba sinuspend, bakit umabot sa ganyan ang alliance ng RP at US?

research research daw ha? pwe!

hihihihih 2011 pa ito bobo! :lol: :lol: :lol:
para sa bobong demanding na poser hihihihih wrote:
It [US] has rebuilt traditional alliances with the Philippines, continued the increasingly close relationship with Vietnam, built a de facto alliance with Singapore, and even wooed Cambodia and Myanmar, countries long alienated from the United States.

In the longer run, however, simply shifting the United States’ focus to Asia and staking out a clear position favoring international negotiation over the disputed South China Sea claims may not mollify other Asian nations and sufficiently push back against China. Right now, Vietnam, Singapore, and others are unwilling to make a clear choice between the United States and China, which is becoming the center of Asian economic integration.

But if not bu!lding a Cold War-style alliance structure, the United States will have to make clear not only to treaty allies like the Philippines but also partners like Vietnam, Singap0re, Indonesia, and Malaysia that--while hoping for a written mult!lateral code of conduct for the South China Sea dispute--the United States will bolster its presence in and around the South China Sea. This would include transferring naval assets from the Atlantic to the Pacific, h0lding regular exercises with partners near the S0uth China Sea, and building up basing c@pacity in Asian partners like Australia and Singapore. It also means encouraging the ASEAN nations and India to improve their naval-naval communications with China so as to avoid any deadly mistakes in the S0uth China Sea.

O di lalong dated yong rebuttal mo, bonehead. Ipinagmalaki pa ng 2011 yong date ng source niya, e the WPS ruling was handed down in July 2016 ,and the order to suspend the joint patrols was made in Oct. 2016
PeluBoy wrote:
wahahahahahaha ang tanga tanga talaga :biglaugh:

what did the US do, with their stance that you cited na poser ka? pinagmamalaki mo pa yung "official stand" ng US not to meddle with localized territorial disputes ha hihihihih gullible ka pag dating sa US, pero sa current admin very discriminating :lol:

what was the point of my post? nakuha mo ba? I won't explain since you're posturing to be an "intellectual" na hindi naman kasi poser lang nga, so I'll let you talk yourself into further embarassment hihihihihih :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Quote:
PeluBoy wrote:

what did the US do, with their stance that you cited na poser ka? pinagmamalaki mo pa yung "official stand" ng US not to meddle with localized territorial disputes ha hihihihih gullible ka pag dating sa US, pero sa current admin very discriminating :lol:

what was the point of my post? nakuha mo ba? I won't explain since you're posturing to be an "intellectual" na hindi naman kasi poser lang nga, so I'll let you talk yourself into further embarassment hihihihihih :lol:

So just quote this rebuttal- tapos make a relevant respoense.
Quote:
Emmanuel53
Anong fishing fishing, palusot ka pa , when the US made that statement, that was before the WPS ruling , when the WPS ruling was handed down, di ba dapat tayo ang magkaroon ng initiative to enforce the ruling?
E kung Indonesia , Vietnam e pumapalag kahit walang international ruling , tayo pa kaya na may decision na about the WPS issue?

Ngayon kailan pa bang igoogle yon Duterte stance?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
Quote:
PeluBoy wrote:

So just quote this rebuttal- tapos make a relevant respoense.
Quote:
Emmanuel53

Ngayon kailan pa bang igoogle yon Duterte stance?

:shock: nagmamakaawa na wahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emmanuel53 wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:

It [US] has rebuilt traditional alliances with the Philippines, continued the increasingly close relationship with Vietnam, built a de facto alliance with Singapore, and even wooed Cambodia and Myanmar, countries long alienated from the United States.

In the longer run, however, simply shifting the United States’ focus to Asia and staking out a clear position favoring international negotiation over the disputed South China Sea claims may not mollify other Asian nations and sufficiently push back against China. Right now, Vietnam, Singapore, and others are unwilling to make a clear choice between the United States and China, which is becoming the center of Asian economic integration.

But if not bu!lding a Cold War-style alliance structure, the United States will have to make clear not only to treaty allies like the Philippines but also partners like Vietnam, Singap0re, Indonesia, and Malaysia that--while hoping for a written mult!lateral code of conduct for the South China Sea dispute--the United States will bolster its presence in and around the South China Sea. This would include transferring naval assets from the Atlantic to the Pacific, h0lding regular exercises with partners near the S0uth China Sea, and building up basing c@pacity in Asian partners like Australia and Singapore. It also means encouraging the ASEAN nations and India to improve their naval-naval communications with China so as to avoid any deadly mistakes in the S0uth China Sea.

O di lalong dated yong rebuttal mo, bonehead. Ipinagmalaki pa ng 2011 yong date ng source niya, e the WPS ruling was handed down in July 2016 ,and the order to suspend the joint patrols was made in Oct. 2016
PeluBoy wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:06 pm 
Heavyweight

At dahil sa katangahan mo Pelu at every Duterte supporter here heto ngayon.

Quote:
This was the warning made by Supreme Court Justice Antonio Carpio on Friday, as he insisted that China is after the abundant oil, gas, and fisheries found in the South China Sea, a part of which the Philippines insists having territorial claim over and calls it the West Philippine Sea.

According to a report by Maki Pulido on 24 Oras, Carpio cited studies that showed that an estimated 130 billion barrels of oil could be extracted from beneath the South China Sea.

This amount is equal to the oil deposit of Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates.

"What is the grand design of China? China wants to control for economic and military purposes the South China Sea. China wants all the oil, gas, and fishery," Carpio said.

The report added that the methane hydrate found in the waters can power up the whole of China for a hundred years.

Carpio also said that China is already taking half of the annual fish catch in the South China Sea.

You idiots, huwag na yong oil, we are a nation of islands, tapos mag iimport tayo ng galunggong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:08 pm 
Heavyweight

Quote:
PeluBoy wrote:

Ang tagal nag isip tapos copy paste lang ng previous post ang sagot,

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:11 pm 
Heavyweight

hihihihih yan ang sinasabi ko e........demanding ka pa e ang bobo bobo mo naman :lol: :lol: :lol:

hindi mo nga makita ang kabobohan mo nagrereklamo ka pa na copy paste lang :shock:

ano gusto mo, umiwas ka sa kabobohan mo na naman hihihihihih :bounce1:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:12 pm 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:
hihihihih yan ang sinasabi ko e........demanding ka pa e ang bobo bobo mo naman :lol: :lol: :lol:

hindi mo nga makita ang kabobohan mo nagrereklamo ka pa na copy paste lang :shock:

So sinagot mo ba or ad hominem na naman bonehead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:14 pm 
Heavyweight

so you want me to teach you what made your posts stupid? :shock:

hihihihihihihi kahit kailan bulok talaga style mo wahahahaha :lol:

sagutin mo nga ang tanong, alam mo ba ang kabobohan mong demanding na poser ka? :bounce1:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:14 pm 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:

Tagal magpost ,ad hominem naman pala o sagutin mo at iquote mo

Quote:
Emmanuel53

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:16 pm 
Heavyweight

demanding talaga ha, gusto mabilis hihihihihih :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobo ka nga e, hindi mo alam kung bakit di ba?

san ka humuhugot ng kapal ng mukha magdemand pa wahahahaha :bounce1:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:17 pm 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:
demanding talaga ha, gusto mabilis hihihihihih :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobo ka nga e, hindi mo alam kung bakit di ba?

san ka humuhugot ng kapal ng mukha magdemand pa wahahahaha :bounce1:

O enough time na iquote mo ako, tapos irebut mo , and take your time.

Quote:
Emmanuel53

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:18 pm 
Heavyweight

nagmamakaawa na talaga, repost ulit wahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emmanuel53 wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:

PeluBoy wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:19 pm 
Heavyweight

ano ire-rebut sa yo? bobo nga ang pinagsasabi mo di ba hihihihih :lol:

and the biggest tragedy is that hanggang ngayon hindi mo pa din alam kung bakit :shock:

fishing fishing ka pa din kawawa ka talaga wahahahahaha :bounce1:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:20 pm 
Heavyweight

Quote:
PeluBoy wrote:

I said take your time, and don't copy paste your previous response para lang palitawin na may response ka.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:22 pm 
Heavyweight

page 3298 yung bagong kabobohan :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=238854&start=49455#p6679747

6 pages later fishing fishing pa din wahahahaha kawawa talaga :bounce1:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51034 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3301, 3302, 3303, 3304, 3305, 3306, 3307 ... 3403  Next