Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3516, 3517, 3518, 3519, 3520, 3521, 3522, 3523  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:20 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3218
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
IceColdBeer wrote:
Morales, Del Rosario: Duterte ‘broke’ promise to protect PH territory


https://globalnation.inquirer.net/17827 ... z5ueFesihh




Parang yung poreynger lang. :lol: :lol: :lol:


panay iyakize lang ang kayang gawin brad, like poser like poreynger este like Delawans :lol: :lol: :lol: :celebrate:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
Morales, Del Rosario: Duterte ‘broke’ promise to protect PH territory


https://globalnation.inquirer.net/17827 ... z5ueFesihh




Parang yung poreynger lang. :lol: :lol: :lol:


panay iyakize lang ang kayang gawin brad, like poser like poreynger este like Delawans :lol: :lol: :lol: :celebrate:


Pati edad brad. :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:55 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3218
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
wahahahahaha gurang na brad !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:bounce1:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:01 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3218
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
up muna para sa matagal na naman biglang naglaho...... :?

Emmanuel53 a.k.a. demanding na poser's "brilliancies" :shock: through the years :lol:














.......clickable lahat yan referring back to the original shameless posts ng kumag :biglaugh:


:celebrate: :bounce1: :beeh:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:

Covered na yata lahat brad. Cut ties na talaga! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:02 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3218
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
wahahahahahaha !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:



kawawa brad :bounce1: :celebrate:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
wahahahahahaha !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:



kawawa brad :bounce1: :celebrate:

Ayaw pa kasing magenjoy na lang sa pagkakaretire eh. :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:10 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3218
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
hihihihihihihih hindi siguro matanggap na tuwing nagpapakita dito bukol lang ang inaabot sa mga paninira niya sa admin ngayon brad :biglaugh:





hindi makabawi, kawawa ! :bounce1:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
hihihihihihihih hindi siguro matanggap na tuwing nagpapakita dito bukol lang ang inaabot sa mga paninira niya sa admin ngayon brad :biglaugh:





hindi makabawi, kawawa ! :bounce1:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tapos na nga SONA tahimik pa din brad. :roll:





:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:17 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3218
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
oo nga brad wahahahahaha maluhaluha pa din siguro sa inis yun inisnab lang ang SONA e :biglaugh:






dapat pala hindi ko muna in-up ! yung listahan ng mga bloopers para hindi nahiya, sayang ! :lol:





:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
oo nga brad wahahahahaha maluhaluha pa din siguro sa inis yun inisnab lang ang SONA e :biglaugh:






dapat pala hindi ko muna in-up ! yung listahan ng mga bloopers para hindi nahiya, sayang ! :lol:





:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:37 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11143
Duterte stops all PCSO gaming activities including lotto, STL
CITES 'MASSIVE CORRUPTION' IN THE AGENCY
By: Darryl John Esguerra - Reporter / @DJEsguerraINQ INQUIRER.net / 11:53 PM July 26, 2019



MANILA, Philippines—President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered all gaming activities of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), including lotto, stopped due to alleged “massive corruption” in the agency.

In a video message posted by Malacañang on Facebook, Duterte lamented how courts supposedly got into corruption by issuing injunctions to stop the government from going after the perpetrators of fraudulent activities.

Following this announcement, Philippine National Police chief, Gen. Oscar Albayalde, told radio station DZMM early Saturday that police teams would be deployed “first thing in the morning” to shut down lotto and other PCSO gaming outlets throughout the country.

“I have today ordered the closure, the stoppage of all gaming schemes or whatever nature however done that got the franchises to do so from the PCSO. The ground is massive corruption involving all…pati the courts who repeatedly issued injunctions to paralyze government and to allow corruption to thrive,” Duterte said in the video posted late Friday night.

Duterte’s order includes PCSO’s Lotto, Small Town Lottery (STL) and Peryahan ng Bayan.

“Pending investigation, lahat ho ng laro ng lotto, STL, Peryahan ng Bayan, or whatever nature, there’s one that ‘yung gambling machine, Keno, I said all gaming activities. ‘Yung gambling, that got the franchise from (the) government through PCSO, are, as of today, suspended or terminated because of massive corruption,” he said.

The President ordered Philippine National Police (PNP) chief General Oscar Albayalde and the military to arrest anyone who would continue to operate beginning Saturday.

“I am ordering the PNP, PNP Chief Albayalde, to arrest anybody, and goes also for the military, to arrest people engaged in gambling activities in connection with the franchises, licenses, concessions granted by the PCSO,” he said.

“I will give them 24 hours to remove them from public places. Tomorrow, beginning tomorrow at sunrise, everything, all transactions and gaming, wager of bets, becomes illegal,” he continued.

The Chief Executive stressed that he would also not honor any court order from now on that would stop the government from investigating the corruption allegations in the PCSO.

And if he would have his way, Duterte said he would close all forms of gambling in the Philippines but he will first talk to Congress leaders about it.

“If I were to give my sentiment about gambling, mas gusto ko mawala ito lahat (I want them all gone). Kung meron naman… I will, maybe, confer with leaders of Congress muna,” he added.


https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1146834/d ... -lotto-stl

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28709
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Ibalik si manoling, mahigit isang Bilyon nawala sa sales nang PCSO dahil sa corruption, mismanagement at hokus pokus :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
tiyanak2 wrote:
Duterte stops all PCSO gaming activities including lotto, STL
CITES 'MASSIVE CORRUPTION' IN THE AGENCY
By: Darryl John Esguerra - Reporter / @DJEsguerraINQ INQUIRER.net / 11:53 PM July 26, 2019



MANILA, Philippines—President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered all gaming activities of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), including lotto, stopped due to alleged “massive corruption” in the agency.

In a video message posted by Malacañang on Facebook, Duterte lamented how courts supposedly got into corruption by issuing injunctions to stop the government from going after the perpetrators of fraudulent activities.

Following this announcement, Philippine National Police chief, Gen. Oscar Albayalde, told radio station DZMM early Saturday that police teams would be deployed “first thing in the morning” to shut down lotto and other PCSO gaming outlets throughout the country.

“I have today ordered the closure, the stoppage of all gaming schemes or whatever nature however done that got the franchises to do so from the PCSO. The ground is massive corruption involving all…pati the courts who repeatedly issued injunctions to paralyze government and to allow corruption to thrive,” Duterte said in the video posted late Friday night.

Duterte’s order includes PCSO’s Lotto, Small Town Lottery (STL) and Peryahan ng Bayan.

“Pending investigation, lahat ho ng laro ng lotto, STL, Peryahan ng Bayan, or whatever nature, there’s one that ‘yung gambling machine, Keno, I said all gaming activities. ‘Yung gambling, that got the franchise from (the) government through PCSO, are, as of today, suspended or terminated because of massive corruption,” he said.

The President ordered Philippine National Police (PNP) chief General Oscar Albayalde and the military to arrest anyone who would continue to operate beginning Saturday.

“I am ordering the PNP, PNP Chief Albayalde, to arrest anybody, and goes also for the military, to arrest people engaged in gambling activities in connection with the franchises, licenses, concessions granted by the PCSO,” he said.

“I will give them 24 hours to remove them from public places. Tomorrow, beginning tomorrow at sunrise, everything, all transactions and gaming, wager of bets, becomes illegal,” he continued.

The Chief Executive stressed that he would also not honor any court order from now on that would stop the government from investigating the corruption allegations in the PCSO.

And if he would have his way, Duterte said he would close all forms of gambling in the Philippines but he will first talk to Congress leaders about it.

“If I were to give my sentiment about gambling, mas gusto ko mawala ito lahat (I want them all gone). Kung meron naman… I will, maybe, confer with leaders of Congress muna,” he added.


https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1146834/d ... -lotto-stl

Maalala ko dati kung di ako nagkakamali eh twice ipinanalo si Alfredo Lim diyan. Hindi obyus! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11143
antipoor daw tong si dutae.. sabi ng mga iyakin...


kawawa naman kasi yung mga poor.. sinara na yung kapa, sinara na yung STL, Lotto, Keno,..


san naba sila magwawaldas ng kanilang pera? eh yung cara cruz sinisita pa ng tanod...









:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3516, 3517, 3518, 3519, 3520, 3521, 3522, 3523  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group