Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:27 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3519, 3520, 3521, 3522, 3523, 3524, 3525, 3526  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:52 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 7:08 pm
Posts: 690
Location: Bangketa
HYPOCRITE!!!!
tiyanak2 wrote:
Quote:
MANILA, Philippines – Lingayen-Dagupan Archbishop Socrates Villegas has denied being part of a plan to oust President Duterte but admits meeting Peter Joemel “Bikoy” Advincula briefly once.



https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1154324/i ... terte-plot



nakow!...


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:39 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3380
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
parang malapit ng magturuan ang mga balagoong :lol:

tiyanak2 wrote:
Quote:
MANILA, Philippines – Lingayen-Dagupan Archbishop Socrates Villegas has denied being part of a plan to oust President Duterte but admits meeting Peter Joemel “Bikoy” Advincula briefly once.



https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1154324/i ... terte-plot



nakow!...


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21623
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
RAPPLER


https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rappler


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21623
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
DUTERTE


https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=duterte


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21623
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
NOYNOYING


https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =Noynoying


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 27927
Location: Southeast Asia
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Duterte basketball jersey sells for $120,000

(Agence France-Presse) - August 20, 2019 - 12:44pm


Manila – A basketball jersey once owned by president Rodrigo Duterte sold Monday (Tuesday, Manila time) for $120,000 (approximately Php6.2 million), according to the Dallas auction house that sold it.

The number 23 jersey belonged to 18-year-old Duterte while he was a senior at Ateneo high school in Davao, where he lived at the time, according to Heritage Auctions.

The jersey was valued at $100,000 before it was sold.

Duterte is a known basketball fan and was often seen playing during his tenure at the Malacanang, with presidential staffers, celebrities or other guests.


Read more at https://www.philstar.com/sports/2019/08 ... Zsg40FX.99

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11220
JABEZJ wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Duterte basketball jersey sells for $120,000

(Agence France-Presse) - August 20, 2019 - 12:44pm


Manila – A basketball jersey once owned by president Rodrigo Duterte sold Monday (Tuesday, Manila time) for $120,000 (approximately Php6.2 million), according to the Dallas auction house that sold it.

The number 23 jersey belonged to 18-year-old Duterte while he was a senior at Ateneo high school in Davao, where he lived at the time, according to Heritage Auctions.

The jersey was valued at $100,000 before it was sold.

Duterte is a known basketball fan and was often seen playing during his tenure at the Malacanang, with presidential staffers, celebrities or other guests.


Read more at https://www.philstar.com/sports/2019/08 ... Zsg40FX.99


king ina ka jabz! na duterte mo ako


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21623
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Ressa

As in Maria, a journalist under the payroll of Pierre Omidyar. Also a tax evader.
“Foreign interests have inserted a Ressa in our local media.”

by AnthonyTrillanes August 19, 2019



https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ressa




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27548
Location: neverland
Buti pa yung mga lamok, nasa 120 chinese daw ang pinabagsak sa dengue

Mabuhay mga lamok!! :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm
Posts: 4699
Location: City of Angels, Pamp
To my Dutertard supporters, especially in Pacland - Duterte :D

Duterte: Be like Ninoy; Serve with honor, integrity, purpose

By: Nestor Corrales - Reporter / @NCorralesINQ
INQUIRER.net / 09:26 AM August 21, 2019

MANILA, Philippines – President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday said the sacrifices of former senator Benigno “Ninoy” Aquino Jr. continue to ignite the spirit of heroism among Filipinos as the nation commemorates his 36th death anniversary.

In his message, Duterte hailed Aquino’s “important role in restoring our democratic institutions more than three decades ago.”

“His sacrifice altered the course of our nation’s history and still continues to ignite the spirit of heroism among our people,” he said.

The President said that this “auspicious occasion should “remind us of what we had lost so that we may remain committed to our solemn duty to safeguard the freedoms that we now enjoy.”

“I also hope that Ninoy’s remarkable life as a public servant will move my fellow government workers to serve with honor, integrity and purpose as well as inspire our youth to be of service to their country and fellowmen,” he added.

Halfway into his six-year term, Duterte acknowledged that much has to be done to solve the ills that beset the Philippines, the same problem that plagued the country during Aquino’s time.

“Despite our gains in these past three years, there is still a lot that needs to be done if we are to completely eradicate the poverty, corruption and injustice that had plagued our nation even during Ninoy’s time,” he said.

“Let his example guide to as we strive to uplift and protect the most vulnerable in our society and ensure that all Filipinos will enjoy the blessings of freedom, democracy and the rule of law,” he added.

Aquino was shot and killed in 1983 at the tarmac of the Manila International Airport after returning from exile in the United States.

The country’s premier gateway was later named after him.

_________________
I defend PAC on OSDT and Catchweight Issues; Not his Traditional Politics and Religious Exploits.

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21623
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Okay tapos na ang araw. Tama na ang bolahan. :biglaugh:

Meanwhile, si Antonio Sanchez eh makakalaya na daw dahil sa isang batas na pinirmahan ni Panot noon. Totoo ba 'to? :shock:

Tapos kasalanan na naman ni Digong sabi nung mga iyakin at walang aral. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21623
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Benedict Exconde - FB

I believe that Noynoy's law amending the Revised Penal Code (c/o lobbying by Rene Saguisag, Chel Diokno and the rest of FLAG) would be worthless if the Death Penalty is in place. Mayor Antonio Sanchez should have been put to death by law as soon as he was convicted with finality.

This sorry incident is proof that liberals, leftists and social justice warriors, the same people who lobbied for the Noynoy law and the removal of the death penalty, have no right to complain about Mayor Sanchez taking advantage of the situation because they wanted thie situation to take place.

It is also proof that liberals, leftists and social justice warriors should not be allowed to run the Philippines or any country in the world because they simply lack the intellect and common sense needed to do proper national governance.




MORE and MORE and MOREEE criminals soon to be released. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:31 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3380
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
IceColdBeer wrote:
Okay tapos na ang araw. Tama na ang bolahan. :biglaugh:

Meanwhile, si Antonio Sanchez eh makakalaya na daw dahil sa isang batas na pinirmahan ni Panot noon. Totoo ba 'to? :shock:

Tapos kasalanan na naman ni Digong sabi nung mga iyakin at walang aral. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


'kinginang Panot talaga yan walang nagawang mabuti basta talaga panot salot ! salot ng lipunan :banghead: este wrong thread hihihihih :biglaugh:


me sakit daw ang ate niya este kuya niya sabi ni Kris brad :?


...umpisa na yan :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:07 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 7:08 pm
Posts: 690
Location: Bangketa
The.Equalizer wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
Okay tapos na ang araw. Tama na ang bolahan. :biglaugh:

Meanwhile, si Antonio Sanchez eh makakalaya na daw dahil sa isang batas na pinirmahan ni Panot noon. Totoo ba 'to? :shock:

Tapos kasalanan na naman ni Digong sabi nung mga iyakin at walang aral. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


'kinginang Panot talaga yan walang nagawang mabuti basta talaga panot salot ! salot ng lipunan :banghead: este wrong thread hihihihih :biglaugh:


me sakit daw ang ate niya este kuya niya sabi ni Kris brad :?


...umpisa na yan :lol:


naglalaro lang ng PS sa basement yung gagong yun :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:16 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3380
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
wahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3519, 3520, 3521, 3522, 3523, 3524, 3525, 3526  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group