Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52894 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3520, 3521, 3522, 3523, 3524, 3525, 3526, 3527  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21632
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Akalain mo nga naman.....


Passed during Aquino’s term 

The law on GCTA recomputation was passed by Congress during the time of former President Benigno Aquino III. De Lima, who was then Secretary of Justice, along with the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG), crafted the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) stating that the new law would apply only to inmates whose prison sentence become final after the law was enacted.

Human rights advocates went to the Supreme Court to question the prospective application of the law. The high court granted the petition.

In a ruling written by Associate Justice Diosdado Peralta, it declared invalid the prospective application of the law. At the same time, it ordered the BuCor and the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology to recompute the allowances of qualified inmates and release them immediately unless they are being held for other cause./ac



Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1156010/even-convict-witnesses-vs-de-lima-entitled-to-new-reduced-prison-term-rule#ixzz5xIbb4nl0


Mukhang kasama yung mga nagtestify against Delima sa recomputation samantalang siya na dating DOJ nung time na pinirmahan ni Panot itong batas na 'to eh maiiwan sa bilangguan. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why oh whyyy? When it rains, it floods. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190855
Location: Hokkaido
Nasa hotseat na naman si Sal Panelo siya daw ang nasa likod sa expected na pagpalaya kay mayor sanchez.

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 21632
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Retz wrote:
Nasa hotseat na naman si Sal Panelo siya daw ang nasa likod sa expected na pagpalaya kay mayor sanchez.

Mga tanga lang yun Retz. Si Panot pumirma ng law na yan. Ano kinalaman ni Panelo diyan? Lawyer siya before ni Sanchez pero nagwithdraw na yata siya noon pa.

Besides si Panot at mga FLAG lawyers tulad nina Saguisag at Diokno ang talagang nagpushed niyan. Nasa 11k criminals yata ang makakalaya dahil diyan. Malas lang ni Delima at di siya kasama. Buti pa yung nagtestify against sa kanya baka makasama pa. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11237
hehehe.. kaya pala maingay ang mga trolls sa INQ... nag iiyakan... Ke Digungong na implement ang pinirmahan ni Panot... todo iyak dahil pinakawalan daw ni Digunggong ang mga kriminal..




Samantalang yung Pinirmahan ni Panot na Infra Projects na Tinapos ni Digunggong.. umiiyak pa rin dahil si Panot daw ang pumirma.. so si panot dapat may credits..




Haaay naku...


mahal siguro ang utak ngayon.... mamaya.. yung kagalang galang na VP naman ang mag iiyak..


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11237
Aftershock of the colonial earthquake
FROM A DISTANCE - Carmen N. Pedrosa (The Philippine Star) - August 18, 2019 - 12:00am


If you watch the violent demonstration in Hong Kong, you see only the outside of the events. You have to consider the history and background to make a sense of it. We must also connect it to the Philippines and all Southeast countries around the South China Sea.

Because the riots are not about the Hongkongers and China only, It is the aftermath of colonization of China by Western powers. At the end of a 99-year lease it was returned to China and the principle of one country two systems was proposed and approved. The end of the one country, two systems was slated for 2024.

But this was preempted using young students as its stalking horse. They are destroying the well-being of Hongkong. It started from an extradition bill for one a murder suspect and ballooned to serious political repercussions going beyond its borders.

We are all part of this phenomenon – how we were colonized by the West and through the years to disengage. But clever Americans appointed the oligarchy to take charge and it continues to this day in subtler ways except to Filipinos who know better.

Colonialisation of Hong Kong has its own pecularities.

Hong Kong as we know it today was born when China’s Qing dynasty government was defeated in the First Opium War in 1842, when it ceded Hong Kong Island to Britain. It was part of the onslaught of Western power to demonstrate its power to the East.

Hong Kong was not spared from this colonial onslaught. So was China. On June 9, 1898, the British under Queen Victoria brokered a 99-year lease agreement for the use of Hong Kong after China lost a series of wars fought over the British trade in tea and opium.

In 1984, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Chinese Premier Zhao Ziyang negotiated the underlying plan for the lease to end, such that Hong Kong would remain a semi-autonomous region for a 50-year period after the lease ended.

The lease ended on July 1, 1997, and since then tensions between the democratically minded Hong Kong population and the PRC have continued, although Hong Kong remains functionally separate from the Chinese mainland.

It is said that Britain was forced to go to protect its illegal drug-smuggling operations. The First Opium War lasted from 1839 to 1842. China lost the war and had to cede Hong Kong to Britain in the Treaty of Nanking. As a result, Hong Kong became a crown colony of the British Empire.

Under the principle of One Country, Two systems Hong Kong became a Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China on 1 July 1997.

While the US has asked its allies in Europe not to buy Chinese goods, Germany, Great Britain and Italy have said they would still buy from China. “This is not really a trade war but a war for supremacy for the next generation of technology.

These countries are making independent decisions and we should do so as well.

“Our trade with China is booming. They are buying many of our fruits. We have more than doubled the volume in the last two years. But we are not producing enough so we must encourage more people to invest in agriculture. While other countries have increased their trade with China from five to 10 times and earning billions of dollars from their exports, we are exporting just one-third or less of that.. according to a report.

(It used to be that only the rich could acquire machines and refrigerators but even the middle class and some of the poor can afford these because they buy in Divisoria).

More Chinese tourists are coming to the Philippines, then “we must build more tourism infrastructure. A hotel takes at least three years to build, for instance. But if we keep on attacking China in the newspapers every day, then our efforts will all go to waste.”

...”it’s not politics that should be given priority, but economics. Even if we have political disagreements, we can take advantage of economic opportunities. We want market access, whether we are producing agricultural goods or selling services...”

“Our relationship with China is very important because the Chinese can provide financing for our infrastructure requirements. We’re talking not just about physical infrastructure but also technological advances, including artificial intelligence and robotics, where China has already made significant progress.

So watching the student riots and media criticisms miss the point in assessing our relationship or those who use it as leverage for South China controversy. A columnist wrote that the Americans are still the mightiest military power. So what? If they use this might to frighten us to cut good relations with China we are depriving ourselves of trade and infrastructure financing. It does not help Duterte’s brilliant policy for an independent foreign relations.


Read more at https://www.philstar.com/opinion/2019/0 ... WdUXt5X.99

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27548
Location: neverland
Retz wrote:
Nasa hotseat na naman si Sal Sal Panelo siya daw ang nasa likod sa expected na pagpalaya kay mayor sanchez.


dog style yan siguro pre
patalikod eh

:lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27548
Location: neverland
duterte

v. to scam, trick, con, or use unscrupulous means to an end; to betray
adj. deceptive, sly, fake, corrupt, crooked; treacherous; of low quality
n. a scam, sham, or rip-off; a traitor

TAGALOG
Inidorong isang gamitan lang, sira na?! Naduterte ako.
Made in China 'yan. Malamang duterte 'yan.


https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Duterte

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:39 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:43 pm
Posts: 1281
Location: Lawang Bato
Romy Nabas wrote:
Retz wrote:
Nasa hotseat na naman si Sal Sal Panelo siya daw ang nasa likod sa expected na pagpalaya kay mayor sanchez.


dog style yan siguro pre
patalikod eh

:lol:


Akala ko paluhod. Patalikod pala. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Boss....san ba C.R. dito???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190855
Location: Hokkaido
Ni review na ni Digong ang batas. Hindi daw applicable kay mayor Sanchez.

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27548
Location: neverland
Retz wrote:
Ni review na ni Digong ang batas. Hindi daw applicable kay mayor Sanchez.

wag kang maniwala retz

ganyan din sinabi ng matandang yan nung marcos burial
urong sulong sa paglibing sa libingan ng mga bayani kay marcos

then bigla na lang, na airlift pala yung kabaong ni marcos
nailibing sa libingan ng mga bayani despite the protests

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:43 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:43 pm
Posts: 1281
Location: Lawang Bato
Romy Nabas wrote:
Retz wrote:
Ni review na ni Digong ang batas. Hindi daw applicable kay mayor Sanchez.

wag kang maniwala retz

ganyan din sinabi ng matandang yan nung marcos burial
urong sulong sa paglibing sa libingan ng mga bayani kay marcos

then bigla na lang, na airlift pala yung kabaong ni marcos
nailibing sa libingan ng mga bayani despite the protests

Kung ililibing na si Sanchez ng buhay, ok lang sa akin na makalaya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Boss....san ba C.R. dito???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:34 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
go go go PDutz lipulin mo ang lahi ng mga 'tantadong yan :lol:


humihirit pa ang ulupong na Inkyawrer na to tsk...centerpiece daw ni Santa Coriring ang agrarian reform pwe ! bwesit :verymad:

Gov’t to distribute remaining portions of Hacienda Luisita land to farmers
By: Darryl John Esguerra - Reporter / @DJEsguerraINQ
INQUIRER.net / 07:24 PM August 27, 2019

Inkyawrer wrote:
MANILA, Philippines — The government will distribute Tuesday 112 hectares of land in Tarlac – the remaining portion of Hacienda Luisita – to farmer-beneficiaries under the agrarian reform program.

Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) Secretary John Castriciones said the Hacienda Luisita land will be among the 87,645 hectares of land to be distributed to qualified farmers as part of the 31st Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP) anniversary this year.

The distribution ceremony will be led by President Rodrigo Duterte at the DAR central office on Elliptical Road, Quezon City.

“Sa Hacienda Luisita, we have around 112 hectares coming from the last 10 barangays which have not been covered from the past administration,” Castriciones told reporters.

“So this will be the completion of the distribution of those lands belonging to Hacienda Luisita,” he added.

CARP is a social justice government program that aims to grant landless farmers and farmworkers ownership of agricultural lands. It was implemented through Republic Act 6657 signed by former President Corazon Aquino in 1988.

:shock: :shock: :shock: The late president has made agrarian and land reform as the centerpiece of her administration’s social legislative agenda. :banghead: However, her family background and social class as a privileged daughter of a wealthy and landed clan became a lightning rod of criticisms against her land reform agenda.

Duterte earlier said Aquino made an incongruous decision of allegedly excluding the Cojuangco-owned Hacienda Luisita from the government’s agrarian reform program. In 2012, the Supreme Court ordered the distribution of Hacienda Luisita’s 4,915-hectare agricultural lands to the original farmer-beneficiaries.

Castriciones also said that DAR is investigating reports of supposed conversion of Hacienda Luisita land from agricultural to industrial use.

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11237
The.Equalizer wrote:
go go go PDutz lipulin mo ang lahi ng mga 'tantadong yan :lol:


humihirit pa ang ulupong na Inkyawrer na to tsk...centerpiece daw ni Santa Coriring ang agrarian reform pwe ! bwesit :verymad:

Gov’t to distribute remaining portions of Hacienda Luisita land to farmers
By: Darryl John Esguerra - Reporter / @DJEsguerraINQ
INQUIRER.net / 07:24 PM August 27, 2019

Inkyawrer wrote:
MANILA, Philippines — The government will distribute Tuesday 112 hectares of land in Tarlac – the remaining portion of Hacienda Luisita – to farmer-beneficiaries under the agrarian reform program.

Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) Secretary John Castriciones said the Hacienda Luisita land will be among the 87,645 hectares of land to be distributed to qualified farmers as part of the 31st Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP) anniversary this year.

The distribution ceremony will be led by President Rodrigo Duterte at the DAR central office on Elliptical Road, Quezon City.

“Sa Hacienda Luisita, we have around 112 hectares coming from the last 10 barangays which have not been covered from the past administration,” Castriciones told reporters.

“So this will be the completion of the distribution of those lands belonging to Hacienda Luisita,” he added.

CARP is a social justice government program that aims to grant landless farmers and farmworkers ownership of agricultural lands. It was implemented through Republic Act 6657 signed by former President Corazon Aquino in 1988.

:shock: :shock: :shock: The late president has made agrarian and land reform as the centerpiece of her administration’s social legislative agenda. :banghead: However, her family background and social class as a privileged daughter of a wealthy and landed clan became a lightning rod of criticisms against her land reform agenda.

Duterte earlier said Aquino made an incongruous decision of allegedly excluding the Cojuangco-owned Hacienda Luisita from the government’s agrarian reform program. In 2012, the Supreme Court ordered the distribution of Hacienda Luisita’s 4,915-hectare agricultural lands to the original farmer-beneficiaries.

Castriciones also said that DAR is investigating reports of supposed conversion of Hacienda Luisita land from agricultural to industrial use.



dugong intsik brad... puro "akin"


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:27 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3388
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11237



:shock:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52894 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3520, 3521, 3522, 3523, 3524, 3525, 3526, 3527  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group