Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:48 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831 ... 836  Next
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:20 pm 
Heavyweight

platinum wrote:
:mrgreen:

panic ulit mga koloks

Be patient, Bongbong will soon be VP–Imee Marcos

http://www.manilatimes.net/be-patient-b ... os/403843/

The KB, predecessor of the Sangguniang Kabataan (SK), was created by Presidential Decree 684 signed on April 15, 1975, by the governor’s father and then-President Ferdinand Marcos but was abolished in 1986 after he was overthrown from office.

ahhh ang KB... Kakamiss

Na miss mo ba ito? :shock:

Imee Marcos told US court – yes, Archimedes Trajano was tortured and killed but it's none of your business
Raïssa Robles

http://news.abs-cbn.com/opinions/11/16/ ... r-business

If Mapua Institute of Technology student Archimedes Trajano had been killed today and Ferdinand Marcos was still the President, newspaper headlines would be screaming –

College student snatched and found dead after questioning the President’ daughter
But no such headline came out after Archimedes Trajano’s lifeless body, bearing obvious signs of torture, was found on a road.

His parents were told he had gotten into a fight with dorm mates. Beyond his immediate family, friends and school – few knew the actual events that caused his murder and torture by military bodyguards of Imee Marcos.

It would take years before his extra-judicial execution would reach public attention.

Briefly, here is an excerpt from my book Marcos Martial law: Never Again on what really happened to Archimedes Trajano:

On August 31, 1977, Archimedes Trajano, a 21-year-old student of Mapua Institute of Technology, attended an open forum with Imee Marcos, 21-year-old daughter of the dictator. Her father had appointed her National Chairman of the Kabataang Barangay youth organization. When Trajano questioned her about her appointment, Imee apparently became irritated. Her guards seized Trajano and dragged him away. His body was found hours later: he had been severely tortured and beaten to death. His mother later recalled: “He was covered in a white sheet, laying on a table. And when I opened the sheet…I saw him blue-black….I could not talk… nothing… but I think my heart hardened. I said, my God, why him?”
What I’m about to tell you next is not in my book because I didn’t have enough space to go into the details of the Trajano case. But the document I’m about to share with you were among those I had collected during research.

Before I go on, I would like to tell you more about Imee Marcos. She was the equivalent of Kris Aquino during the dictatorship. Imee was a precocious daughter. Like Kris, she loved acting. I remember that Manila’s wealthy 100 all turned out for her debut onstage in the play “Mother Courage”.

Even then, Imee was a natural politician. She reminded me of a wild colt with her mane of hair. To fully appreciate what Imee was all about and how much power her father the dictator had bestowed on her, watch this video below which historian Manolo Quezon unearthed from the archives of the Associated Press

Next time you see a Marcos loyalist post on Facebook or Twitter that no Marcos has ever been convicted in court, you can point out to them that the Marcoses have lost at least FOUR landmark cases in court –

- the case in Switzerland involving their Swiss loot;
- the mother case in Manila forfeiting the Swiss money and other stolen assets in favor of the Philippine government (the decision was penned by the late Chief Justice Renato Corona when he was still an Associate Justice);
- the class action suit filed by human rights victims in Hawaii;
- and the separate tort case filed by Agapita Trajano over the torture and murder of Archimedes.

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:53 pm 
Heavyweight

Raisa Robles nanaman

Bumili ka na reigncourt?

:lol:

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Paulit ulit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 pm 
Heavyweight

platinum wrote:
Paulit ulit

Paulitr-ulit hanggang sa election para repeat ang BBM for VP results. :D

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:21 pm 
Heavyweight

Go cavs!!!

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:15 pm 
Heavyweight

Go Mor0ns. :biglaugh:

____

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:22 pm 
Heavyweight

Nabuhay ang poser.....ano kaya ang nakain biglang kumapal :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:50 am 
Heavyweight

ibabalik daw ang ninakaw na pera, sabi ng mga Marcoses ke Duterte. itinago lang nila daw yun, pansamantala.

paniwalang paniwala naman mga supporters na ninakawan din nila...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:38 am 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:

syadong pilet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 am 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
ibabalik daw ang ninakaw na pera, sabi ng mga Marcoses ke Duterte. itinago lang nila daw yun, pansamantala.

paniwalang paniwala naman mga supporters na ninakawan din nila...

Ginawa pa ring alas ni dingba

la na talagang ka alas alas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:44 pm 
Heavyweight

Group calls for renaming of NAIA back to MIA

https://www.untvweb.com/news/group-call ... ck-to-mia/

"It’s against the law which states that naming of establishments or public places after dead personalities requires a 10-year prescription period. Ninoy died in 1983 but they already changed MIA’s name in 1987"

- unbelievable...tong mga self serving aquinos talaga, lahat gagawan ng paraan

This is just a way of promoting his name; an indoctrination. This is brainwashing Filipinos to think he is a hero so that his clan can continue to dominate Philippine politics

pati mga napaka bata sinali na rin ng dugong dilaw sa kwento. tsk, tsk, tsk...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 pm 
Heavyweight

si Ninoy Aquino bumalik kahit me banta sa buhay nya. Ayun napatay nga. nung nilibing, isang milyong katao nakilibing.
si Apo Macoy, hawak nya pa AFP, nag rally sa Edsa ang tao, ayun natakot mamatay, tumakbo papuntang Hawaii. nung nilibing, patago. sila sila lang pamilya nakilibing.

ang HERO hindi takot mamatay. kaya ayun, si Ninoy kinonsider na HERO. si Macoy, patagong nilibing sa Libingan ng mga Bayani, para lang masabi na hero din.

me HERO bang tumatakbo sa laban na kung saan sure na mamatay sya? partida, pinatawan pa ang sarili ng Medal of Valor nung WW2 ha.

peke medals at 'heroism' kaya atakbo Hawaii kasi atakot mamatay.

marami kasing mag mamature na time deposits sa Swiss accounts at iba pa.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:28 pm 
Heavyweight

So ang sinasabi mo ba eh mga Kamikaze, Nazis, Huns at Tropang Stalin eh bayani na kasi di takot mamatay? Ganon na ba?

Sen Ernesto Herrera, a member of the Agrava Board…

"It is time to close it," he told ABS-CBN News in an interview. “Time to move on, there are lessons to be learned. It is now history. I don’t think it could still influence future events.”

Herrera said the Agrava Commission found no sufficient evidence to link former President Ferdinand Marcos and his wife, Imelda, or businessman Eduardo "Danding" Cojuangco to the killing of Aquino, one of Marcos' worst critics, at the then Manila International Airport.

"How I wished we had solid evidence against Marcos, but there was none. Not against Imelda, not against Danding. Unless there come new pieces of strong evidence to link or charge either one of them in court, we have to close that chapter in our history," he said.

Text mo Roberta, bigyan mo ng cut n paste :lol:

Kaya Ninoy... Na warningan ka na nga ng ka brad mo na relax, syado kang emosyonal, wag excited. Eh pinilit mo pa rin.

Conlusion: Ninoy, lumabas lang ka engotan mo

:toast:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:47 pm 
Heavyweight

Comelec to tap Solicitor General Calida in Marcos protest, says poll tribunal source

http://www.manilatimes.net/comelec-to-t ... ce/404753/

:shock: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

Tuloy ang iyakan!

Go Maam Leni.. este BBM Pala!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831 ... 836  Next