Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 887, 888, 889, 890, 891
 Post subject: Re: BBM for president
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:52 am 
Cruiserweight

masagot nga, matumal e :lol:

don robert wrote:
Butcher wrote:
mang R, ano ba ang nagawa sa yo ng mga Marcos at abot hanggang langit ang galit mo sa kanila?

next question, ano ba ang naging papel ni BBM sa MArtial law?

they took away my youth, man. everything the young peeps enjoy now, i was deprived most of it growing up. i lost relatives fighting against the dictatorship. threat of being killed always a possibility, to name a few.

what were you deprived of that, er "young peeps" are enjoying now ?

the censor-free :roll: heavily-biased, agenda-driven news and opinions churned out by oligarch-owned and more importantly, oligarch-controlled media companies ? did the nation just trade in one form of media manipulation for another, even worse kind ? at least back in the martial law days, people knew govt TV and radio stations naturally would never air anti-govt sentiments....now ? these media companies do not even have the decency to disclose their vested interests, even when tackling sensitive national issues that they have stakes in, fully participating in the molding of the minds of the masses while hiding under the pretense of "press freedom" and being the "fourth estate" pwe !

or maybe you resent the fact that "young peeps" can enjoy illegal drugs, in 2014.......and now, in spite of the govt's ongoing anti-drug war, simply because too much of our fractured and broken society simply cannot rally behind this common good, that of a drug-free society, due to selfish, vested interests of specific influential sectors like the Catholic Church, intellectual elites, big business, et cetera ?

the freedom to protest in rallies against oppressive land owners without fear of dying ? oh wait, Cory made sure you would die if you protested against her hacienda, Panot too :?

or is it because nowadays there is no "curfew" ? :lol:

the threat of being killed is actually still a possibility in 2014 with riding-in-tandems encouraged with the narco-generals in power :lol: and also now, especially if your chosen field of business is meth hihihihih :lol: so what's the diff :biglaugh:

you lost relatives fighting against the dictatorship. you say they fought against the "dictatorship", is that you admitting they were guilty of rebellion, sedition, trying to topple the govt....did you expect for them not to pay the price for crimes they committed ? did you ever look at it from the perspective of those who used your relatives, just so they could further their own selfish agendas ? those who belonged to the "disenfranchised" elite, or those who were running the Communist movement ? what did they truly want when they used your relatives, when they rode on your relatives' principles with their own self-serving agendas....you simply forgave them ? even after 1986 when genuine change could have been effected for the people, but never happened because, it was Cory ? :? but here you are, still bitter towards Marcos' children hmm :?

don robert wrote:
just to give you an idea. when i travel now to my grandparents place in the province from the city i live, it will just take me two hours. during the time of Marcos, it took me at least 6 hours. not only because of the inconvenience it brought me, but i have to pass thru a dozen check points before i reach my destination. you won't know if an "encounter" between military and the rebels will happen while your traveling.
are you kidding me ? Metro Manila traffic now will not allow for any smooth and quick travel, except during holiday dead hours...and those hours are very fleeting

don robert wrote:
now there are no checkpoints, the roads are concrete with the only cause of delay of your travel is the palays the people put on the road to dry up.

anong papel ni BBM? everything. you may ask how or why, but have you heard him say he regrets what his father did? has he asked for forgiveness for what happened while they were in power? has he shown remorse, returned those they stole from the country?

they continue to mock and flaunt themselves in front of us, no remorse or regrets whatsoever.

if that does not insult you, i don't know what will.

so ang papel ni BBM, ay everything ? :shock:

I will quote your exact words, this time referring to Cory and Panot
Quote:
anong papel ni Panot? everything. you may ask how or why, but have you heard him say he regrets what his mother did [of perpetuating the oligarchic elite in the country]? has he asked for forgiveness for what happened while they [Santa Coriring and Panot himself] were in power? has he shown remorse, [voluntarily] returned those [hacienda lands] they stole from the country?

they continue to mock and flaunt themselves in front of us, no remorse or regrets whatsoever.

do you see the hypocrisy in all of these ?

:bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm 
Heavyweight

The.Equalizer wrote:
:shock:

hihihihihihihihih eto pala ang dahilan ng paghihimutok ng retarded :lol:
don robert wrote:
Butcher wrote:
mang R, ano ba ang nagawa sa yo ng mga Marcos at abot hanggang langit ang galit mo sa kanila?

next question, ano ba ang naging papel ni BBM sa MArtial law?

they took away my youth, man. everything the young peeps enjoy now, i was deprived most of it growing up. i lost relatives fighting against the dictatorship. threat of being killed always a possibility, to name a few.

just to give you an idea. when i travel now to my grandparents place in the province from the city i live, it will just take me two hours. during the time of Marcos, it took me at least 6 hours. not only because of the inconvenience it brought me, but i have to pass thru a dozen check points before i reach my destination. you won't know if an "encounter" between military and the rebels will happen while your traveling.

now there are no checkpoints, the roads are concrete with the only cause of delay of your travel is the palays the people put on the road to dry up.

anong papel ni BBM? everything. you may ask how or why, but have you heard him say he regrets what his father did? has he asked for forgiveness for what happened while they were in power? has he shown remorse, returned those they stole from the country?

:bounce1:

Kaya pala..ganun rin sa panahon ni Digong , when the terrorist attack Marawi it takes me 6 hrs to cross iligan city going to Ozamiz dahil sa martial Law, until now marami pa rin check point. Pero Duterte pa rin...mababa pala ang pasyenya itong mga Marcos heaters...in short spoiled brat. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 pm 
Heavyweight

bobong pinoy > matalinong pinoy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 1:43 am 
Heavyweight

^^

back to reklamo :lol:

Balik na keh VP BBM, in the bag na :toast:

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:59 am 
Cruiserweight

46,933,612 out of 63,662,481 registered
TOTAL ERs PROCESSED 98.26%

8 MARCOS, Imee 15,729,192
14 AQUINO, Bam 14,080,499

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imee Marcos thanks supporters: 'Dahil sa inyo, nanalo kami'
ABS-CBN News
Posted at May 15 2019 06:19 PM

Quote:
MANILA - Imee Marcos, who had been criticized during the campaign season for supposedly lying about her education credentials, has thanked her supporters as she is poised to win in the Senate race.

On Facebook, Marcos posted a photo with a quotation: "Taos pusong pasasalamat sa inyong tiwala at suporta." (My heartfelt gratitude for your trust and support.)

In the same post, she commented: "Maraming salamat- dahil sa inyo, nanalo kami!" (Thank you, we won because of you.)

Last February, the prestigious Princeton University denied that the then senatorial candidate graduated from the academic institution although she was enrolled in 1973. And while Marcos posted a photo of her allegedly graduating from the University of the Philippines College of Law, the state university stated that she only took courses and did not graduate from UP.

In a 1986 book written by the late UP law dean Froilan Bacungan, he also recalled how Marcos was part of a PR stunt to make it seem that she graduated. At that time, her father, the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos, was the president of the Philippines.

Administration-backed candidates dominated the Senate race, with Marcos ranking 7th with 2,850,643 votes, based on the latest partial and official results from the Commission on Elections (Comelec).

Her clan also led key races in Ilocos Norte. Imee's son Matthew Marcos Manotoc ran unopposed as governor after Cong. Rudy Fariñas backed out at the last minute.

In the 2nd district, Marcos kin Eugenio Barba topped the congressional race with 87,725 votes, based on 100 percent of unofficial election returns.

Michael Marcos Keon, meanwhile, defeated reelectionist Chevylle Fariñas in the Laoag City mayoral race.

kawawang Bum hihihihih :beeh:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:29 am 
Heavyweight

kamusta na uto uto ni boy recto at ni babalina dito? ahhh mabuti naman pala hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:28 am 
Cruiserweight

mga Delawang uto-uto wag na daw kayo matakot :lol:

Imee Marcos tells critics not to be afraid of her, says she’s not out to seek revenge
Coconuts Manila
22 May 2019

Yahoo! Phils wrote:
Newly-elected Senator Imee Marcos insists that she isn’t out to take her critics down.

That’s what the lawmaker said right after she was proclaimed as one of the Philippines’ 12 new senators at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) in Pasay City this morning.

Coincidentally, Imee’s proclamation comes 60 years after her father, the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos, was first elected senator in 1959.

Prior to becoming senator, Imee was the governor of Ilocos Norte.

In a conversation with reporters at the PICC, Imee told her critics that they can rest easy because she has no plans of going after them, reported ABS-CBN News.

“To all the bashers, all the haters, to everyone mad at us (Marcoses), do not be afraid of me because I am not vengeful,” she said in a mix of English and Filipino. “I will just do my job.”

Critics hounded Imee for most of her campaign because of her family’s history. Her father ruled the Philippines for 21 years, a time remembered for its numerous human rights violations and massive corruption. Meanwhile, her mother, Imelda Marcos, is known for her flamboyant lifestyle and was convicted of graft in November but remains at large.

Critics have also lambasted Imee for claiming that she graduated from the University of the Philippines (UP) and Princeton University despite statements from both institutions that she did not finish her studies.

But she said the criticisms do not bother her.

“I’m always been hit with so many issues. That’s fine. [We’re a] punching bag. My family is used to it,” she told members of the media.

She also remembered to thank those loyal to her family, many of whom are from the Ilocos region, for voting for her.

In reference to the hit show Game of Thrones, she said: “I’m thankful to the Ilocanos. Like what the television series says, ‘the North remembers.’ I certainly will never forget [them] so I’m really grateful to all the Ilocanos, to the loyalists who have remained with us. Certainly, I will remain even more loyal to them.”

Ilocanos are so loyal to the Marcos family that they also elected Imee’s son Matthew Manotoc as governor of Ilocos Norte.

Imee won last week’s election with 15,882,628 votes, enough to land her at the eighth place out of 12, based on the Commission on Election’s final and official tally released today. Members of her family accompanied her at the proclamation, including her younger sister Irene Marcos-Araneta, reported CNN Philippines.

This article, Imee Marcos tells critics not to be afraid of her, says she’s not out to seek revenge, originally appeared on Coconuts, Asia's leading alternative media company. Want more Coconuts? Sign up for our newsletters!

tsk what a bad time to be an uto-utong Delawan...nalipol ang mga Aquino sa senado tapos me pumasok na namang Marcos :? migrate na kayo bilis :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:33 pm 
Heavyweight

Martin Romualdez for house speakership...lalong iiyak ang mga Dilawan :lol:

Slowly but surely The cameback...iyak pa morr

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:52 pm 
Heavyweight

dan44 wrote:

malabo yan... malamang si pulong or si Cayetano magiging speaker 8)

::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:34 pm 
Heavyweight

At least 126 solons back Romualdez for speakership, says Suarez
ABS-CBN News

Posted at May 23 2019 05:30 PM

MANILA - Leyte Representative-elect Martin Romualdez has the support of 126 lawmakers for the House Speakership, House Minority Leader Danilo Suarez said Thursday.

In a statement, Suarez said they have gathered the signatures of at least 126 lawmakers supporting Romualdez out of more than 150 votes needed to get the majority.

Romualdez, nephew of former first lady Imelda Marcos, meanwhile urged his fellow lawmakers to respect Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio’s decision to stay neutral in the Speakership contest.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 am 
Heavyweight

dan44 wrote:

Arawch! :mrgreen:

lampaso in effect nanaman :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:27 am 
Heavyweight

mod...

lift na yung ban keh Roberta, kawawa na. balik na natin

:toast:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:50 pm 
Heavyweight

Galing talaga ni Gov Imee…

Billionaryong UP and Princeton grad, makumbaba pa rin :toast:

Ganda talaga ng pagka tao

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:12 am 
Cruiserweight

platinum wrote:
mod...

lift na yung ban keh Roberta, kawawa na. balik na natin

:toast:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

na-ban ba o nagtampo :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 887, 888, 889, 890, 891