Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 7:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:28 pm 
Heavyweight

me update na ba dun sa audit ng Dalian trains? it was scheduled for release last May. sa Sunday, buwan na ng July.

i can sense something fishy is going on. kung talagang walang kwenta yang Dalian trains, we should have the audit results by now.

or to be specific, last month of May.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:05 pm 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
me update na ba dun sa audit ng Dalian trains? it was scheduled for release last May. sa Sunday, buwan na ng July.

i can sense something fishy is going on. kung talagang walang kwenta yang Dalian trains, we should have the audit results by now.

or to be specific, last month of May.

kasohan mo ulit DR, iyak ka nang iyak eh :lol: :lol:

::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:19 pm 
Heavyweight

nagtatanong ng update ang sagot kasuhan? :lol:

itong talagang napaka bigatooth na to. posting without reading. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:13 pm 
Heavyweight

Audit done but China-made MRT trains still won't be deployed: DOTr
ABS-CBN News
Posted at Jul 04 2018 10:28 PM

MANILA - The third-party audit of the entire MRT-3 system, including the 48 train cars made in China, has been completed but the trains still won't be deployed just yet, the Department of Transportation (DOTr) said on Wednesday.

Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade said the results of the audit, conducted by TUV Rheinland, will have to be discussed with representatives of China's Dalian Corp.

The DOTr said the safety audit, which started on January 3 this year, assessed the extent of rehabilitation work that needs to be done on the MRT-3.

It also looked at whether the new Dalian coaches are safe and if they followed the DOTr's terms of reference.

“Is the evaluation showing that the submission is complete and in accordance to the TOR? Answer is no. Is the non-compliance substantive and prejudicial to safety and comfort of passengers? That we will find out during the discussion with Dalian,” said Tugade.

The Dalian trains have been left unused despite the frequent breakdowns of the MRT amid concerns over their safety.

A Senate inquiry claimed that only 29 of the 48 trains had a signaling system installed and that the trains were heavier than what was specified in the original contract.

A railway consultant, however, testified before the senate in February that the Dalian trains were within the allowable weight limit set by the DOTr itself.

China-made trains within 'allowable' weight for MRT: consultant
A test conducted in April also showed that the trains were within the weight limit, according to Dalian.

Dalian manufacturer says trains passed initial weigh-load
Meanwhile, Japanese company Sumitomo is expected to resume its role as the maintenance provider of MRT-3 "in the next couple of months," Tugade said.

A loan agreement is planned to be signed this month, to be immediately followed by the mobilization of Sumitomo as maintenance provider of the MRT-3, the DOTr said.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/07/04/ ... loyed-dotr

Baka maremedyuhan pa naman. Ang tanong lang kung magkano abutin. Anyhow, I hope matapos na para magamit na yang mga nabiling bagon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 am 
Cruiserweight

aba eh akala ko ba ay kayang-kaya ni president digong resolbahin ang lahat ng iyan..

aba eh ang ekspectation ng mga ka-DDS pre election ay in 3 sikons... solb na ka-agad ya^AN....

uulitin ko... in 3 fhucking seconds...

ilan na bang taon naka upo si presindent digong?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA + BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA - BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH = BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

at palubag loob samga POST election ka-DDS..

in 2 fhucking sikons.. ikulong na kaagad si phut-ang inang mar yan!!!!!!

bwahahahahahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:59 am 
Heavyweight

It is JULY 2018 already, and no result from the audit. niluluto pa ang resulta. kung naayun yan sa narrative ng administrasyun, naku nailabas na yan before their May 2018 deadline.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:07 pm 
Heavyweight

Hinde na ..ibabalik na lang ang mga unit na yan...Hinde daw pwede yan sabi nang maintenance provider na bago. :lol:

Baka magkanda leche leche pa sila at masisi sila :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:22 pm 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Dalian trains may hit tracks this year
Chinese firm to shoulder cost of technical adjustments
By: Krixia Subingsubing - @inquirerdotnet
Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:04 AM July 09, 2018

COMING SOON MRT 3 passengers may finally get to ride on new trains if things go as planned. —INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

The 48 Dalian trains, which for over two years have been gathering dust at the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) 3 depot pending the results of an independent audit, are likely to hit the tracks this year, according to Transport Secretary Arthur Tugade.

But while Chinese manufacturer Dalian Corp. was expected to shoulder the cost of all technical adjustments to make the trains compatible with the rest of the MRT 3 fleet, Tugade said these must be done before Japan’s Sumitomo takes over the rehabilitation of Metro Manila’s busiest train system in the last quarter of 2018.

Fewer trains with rehab

He explained that the rehabilitation project which could take at least two years was expected to reduce the number of available trains to 12 or less.

Without the new Dalian trains being brought on board, the lack of trains would cripple MRT 3 operations, Tugade said in a recent press briefing.

The 48 Dalian trains worth P3.2 billion remain unused because of supposed safety and incompatibility issues.

An independent review conducted by TUV Rheinland, however, indicated that with some technical adjustments, “they can be ready for use without sacrificing the safety, security and life of the passengers,” Tugade said.

Asked how extensive these adjustments were, Tugade replied: “One word: manageable.”

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1008251/da ... z5KkeRb2X2
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

sa madaling salita, pinahirapan ang mga pilipinong pasahero ng MRT, ginamit sila at inuto ng husto, when all the while pwede naman gamitin ang mga tren na ito, like nung sinasabi ng dating administrasyun.

pwede na siguro i-lock ang thread na ito.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:20 pm 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
Quote:
Dalian trains may hit tracks this year
Chinese firm to shoulder cost of technical adjustments
By: Krixia Subingsubing - @inquirerdotnet
Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:04 AM July 09, 2018

COMING SOON MRT 3 passengers may finally get to ride on new trains if things go as planned. —INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

The 48 Dalian trains, which for over two years have been gathering dust at the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) 3 depot pending the results of an independent audit, are likely to hit the tracks this year, according to Transport Secretary Arthur Tugade.

But while Chinese manufacturer Dalian Corp. was expected to shoulder the cost of all technical adjustments to make the trains compatible with the rest of the MRT 3 fleet, Tugade said these must be done before Japan’s Sumitomo takes over the rehabilitation of Metro Manila’s busiest train system in the last quarter of 2018.

Fewer trains with rehab

He explained that the rehabilitation project which could take at least two years was expected to reduce the number of available trains to 12 or less.

Without the new Dalian trains being brought on board, the lack of trains would cripple MRT 3 operations, Tugade said in a recent press briefing.

The 48 Dalian trains worth P3.2 billion remain unused because of supposed safety and incompatibility issues.

An independent review conducted by TUV Rheinland, however, indicated that with some technical adjustments, “they can be ready for use without sacrificing the safety, security and life of the passengers,” Tugade said.

Asked how extensive these adjustments were, Tugade replied: “One word: manageable.”

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1008251/da ... z5KkeRb2X2
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

sa madaling salita, pinahirapan ang mga pilipinong pasahero ng MRT, ginamit sila at inuto ng husto, when all the while pwede naman gamitin ang mga tren na ito, like nung sinasabi ng dating administrasyun.

pwede na siguro i-lock ang thread na ito.

I don't think so.. the fact na may inadjust technically means may problema talaga yung bagon.

pasalamat nalang tayo na may nagawa pang paraan.

and if not with TUV Rheinland's idea, kalawangin na lang yung mga bagon.

If i am a trapo in charge i will not find ways and I will just stick to accusing the previous in charge for the mess and buy another one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:37 pm 
Heavyweight

I know it!

yan ang maging talking points ng pro-admin, salamat sa Admin, at naayos nila ang train.
forget about the fact na ang tagal ng naka garahe ang train, napwersa lang ngayon ayosin kasi talagang palpak ang serbisyo ng MRT.

common lang yang me adjustment na gagawin to match with the need. tawag diyan commissioning. dapat 2 years ago pa ginawa na yan.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:39 pm 
Heavyweight

Bumanat na naman si adme. :roll: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:44 pm 
Heavyweight

Admerald wrote:
I know it!

yan ang maging talking points ng pro-admin, salamat sa Admin, at naayos nila ang train.
forget about the fact na ang tagal ng naka garahe ang train, napwersa lang ngayon ayosin kasi talagang palpak ang serbisyo ng MRT.

common lang yang me adjustment na gagawin to match with the need. tawag diyan commissioning. dapat 2 years ago pa ginawa na yan.

loslos

antagal na yang palpak

may commissioning ka pang nalalaman dyan pweh!

I don't mean na pasalamat tayo as in automatic pasalamat sa admin.. Ibig kung sabihin pasalamat tayo na magawan pa ng paraan. taking the word from that independent review from TUV Rheinland.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:00 pm 
Heavyweight

kita mo iba na ang rhetoric nila ngayon, tapos baka hindi pa nila napansin.
Basahin mo early comment nila sa thread na ito, tapos basahin mo comment ni tiyanak ngayon.
parang iba tao na.

Dati hindi talaga match ang train na yan, di pwede gamitin.
ngayon pwede na gamitin. iba na ang sinasabi!

nagawan ng paraan daw! Tapos pagka pinoint out mo, tatawagin ka ng kung ano ano, loslos, pwe etc...
walang tamang argumento kasi, kasi dinadaan na lang sa loslos.
diyan ka magaling ityanak sa loslos. mag stick ka na lang diyan.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:01 pm 
Heavyweight

ang opinyon mo ay parang hangin, kung saan umihip, doon ka rin!
walang panindigan!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:04 pm 
Heavyweight

kala ko ba hindi kaya ng relis kasi masyado mabigat, saka hindi sukat?
ano nangyari!

binawasan ng parts para gumaan?

galing talaga ng Admin! Minadyik.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next