Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:09 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177 ... 183  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 am 
Cruiserweight

don robert wrote:
drk_schultz wrote:
don robert wrote:

whatever happened to the party which used to produce leaders like Abe Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower... :banghead:

let me give you a lesson of American History..kung hindi mo mamasamain oki!!!!!!...

noong mga panahon nina Lincoln.. tatlo lamanag ang maicoconsider na major political party dito sa US..
Republican..ang pinakamalaki
Whigs..ang sumunod pero maliit
at Democrat na maliit din (halos pareho rin ng Whigs give or take)...

ang Democrat noon ay syang naghahari sa South.. imadyinin o ha sa SOUTH.. uulitin ko uli sa SOUTH... few are from the North (progressive democrats)
ang Republican noon kagaya nina Lincoln ay maituturing mong moderate Democrat (kung susuriin mo ang paniniwala... slavery lang ang deciding factor)...

as time goes by...
yoong Democrat noon sa south at yoon na yoong totoong kulay ng Republican sa ngayon... mga racist sanop-a-BIts...
evangelicals with hug loving kissis sa kanilang AK-47... mya mga gun rack sa kanilang kotse kapag pumunta sa mall at sa christmas party....bwahahahahaha

malamang sina lincoln Democrat naman ngayon ang party na sinalihan...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA + BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA - BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA = BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

if i remember my US history, Republican party was relatively a new/growing party when Lincoln became president. In fact, the first GOP presidential candidate was John C. Fremont, the 'miner magnate' (I read his book written by his wife). contrary to what you said, the Democratic party was the biggest party then, if not the only legit one. the party of the Dems were very much alive and kicking before Fremont ran for the presidency. the Republican party started to grow big and legit when Abe Lincoln won. like they say, it is never bad to have a winner in your team.

but I agree with you that the Republican ideologies now were espoused by the Democratic party then. It's funny that Admerald seems not to know this part of political history, that he keeps blaming the Democratic party on their past sins when the party ideology already changed. and although the democratic party ideology changed, the states that had the same ideology with the Democratic party, did not change. it is just currently, the ideology of these states is being championed by the Republican party.

ang dynamics ng politics kasi noon panahon ni lincoln ay parang pinas sa ngayon, kung sino ang nakaupo doon magpapamyembro yoong mga walang prinsipyo na politicians.. ang democrat kasi noon sa SOUTH, again sa south liberal lamang sila kapag makikinabang sila sa posisyon at mapepreserve ang slavery. pero kung susurin mo they are very tribalistic using ang kanilang bible..parang majority ng pinoy sa ngayon.. LIBERAL lamang sa SEX..
kaya tingnan mo kahit mga pangit na pinoy usually machismo/maskel este muscle at PORMA lang pala ang pinaiiral... REPUBLICANs now call it ..they speak the same language as them.. gusto nila unpolitically correct na daw..mas totoong tao para sa kanila...bwahahahahahah
BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

eh ang gusto pala nila toong BALATUBA....

bwahahahahahhahhaa

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Roy MOORE is a totoong BALATUBA kagaya ni trump.. at mananalao pa!!!!!!..

bwahahahahahahah

ang masama at masaya nito...

Ang SOUTH ay naNATILING BACKWARD ang pagiisip... ang pinaka malaking contributor nito ay ang RELIGION....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:03 pm 
Heavyweight

yup, and dominant christians dyan sa south ay mga non-catholics....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:00 pm 
Heavyweight

make america great again!!! :banghead:

Quote:
Roy Moore Believes America Was Great During Slavery.
[HuffPost] Mary Papenfuss, HuffPost, December 8, 2017

Back in September, one of the few African-Americans in the crowd asked the candidate when he thought was the “last time” America was great.
Related Searches

“I think it was great at the time when families were united. Even though we had slavery, they cared for one another. ... Our families were strong, our country had a direction,” Moore responded, according to a Los Angeles Times report in September.

At the same rally, he also referred to Native Americans and Asians as “reds and yellows,” the LA Times reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-believes-america-great-021657630.html

under Trump, it is high time for the christian hypocrites and racists to come out, make their evil sentiments known to the world....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm 
Heavyweight

meanwhile, a Democrat senator resigns amid allegations of sexual misconduct and amid pressures from his own party, the Democratic party. Something that is non-existent with the Republican party...

Quote:

Sen. Al Franken Announces He Will Resign 'In The Coming Weeks'
December 7, 201711:32 AM ET

Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., facing multiple allegations of sexual misconduct, announced Thursday that he will be resigning. Speaking on the Senate floor, Franken said serving in the Senate has been "the great honor of my life" and that nothing he has done as a senator "has brought dishonor" on the institution. But he said, "it's become clear that I can't both pursue the Ethics Committee process and at the same time remain an effective senator" for the people of Minnesota.

The committee had begun a preliminary investigation into charges from several women that Franken tried to kiss them or inappropriately touch them. Some of the alleged incidents did take place while Franken was in office.

On Wednesday, about two-thirds of the Democrats in the Senate — including almost all of the women in the Senate Democratic Caucus — called for Franken to step down. Among those urging him to resign were the top three Democrats in the chamber — Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, Sen. **** Durbin of Illinois and Sen. Patty Murray of Washington. In addition, Tom Perez, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, also called for Franken to step down.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/07/568909860/sen-al-franken-to-make-announcement-amid-calls-for-him-to-resign?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=202907

bottomline: it is the right thing to do...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:14 pm 
Heavyweight

drk_schultz wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
Bakit sinisisi si Obama dyan, gorio?

ewan ko..

malamang yaang taong yan ay kagaya lang ni ang admirol na nakagraduate lang ang akala nya marunong na sya..
parang nakabasa lang ng koran na ang intensyon ay hanapan ng rason kung paano nakapagmadyik si allah ang premise..
tapos noong nalaman na mas mdyikal pala si dyesus..
nagconclude ng mas superior si dyesus... bwahahahahahahahhaha

eh hindi nya alam mali ang premise nya..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

dapat ang premise eh... --- kung MAY MADYIK lam-angaNICALLY proportion BA TALAGA?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA + BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA - BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA = BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

President Obama: Libya aftermath 'worst mistake' of presidency

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36013703

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:59 pm 
Heavyweight

the new Republican logo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Alabama values, republican way...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:38 pm 
Heavyweight

aint that the truth!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:51 am 
Heavyweight

Hindi dapat maimpeach si Trump. Kailangan ng Pinas si Trump. Laking tulong niya para humina ang impluwensya ng mga kano sa mga Pilipino. Dagdag pa yung nagkakasundo sila ni Duterte sa maraming bagay. Basta walang suporta ng US walang destabilisasyon na magtatagumpay. Mabuhay si Trump!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:40 am 
Heavyweight

sarili mong post, piangtatawanan mo gudz...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:43 am 
Heavyweight

Success! :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm 
Heavyweight

that is waht you call a 14 year plan....

good thing, this despicable republican Moore was beaten last night by Democrat Doug Jones!

:celebrate:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:02 pm 
Heavyweight

Congrats to Jones for beating Moore.

Time to wake up Republican Party leaders and you can't just put any candidate in there and expect your people to vote him/her cause he is a Republican. The Republican voters are better than that!

Republicans don't vote across party lines. Now lets make America Great Again!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 pm 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:04 am 
Cruiserweight

si charlse bakulaw ginagaya yoong observeysyen ko oh...bwahahahahahahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU-jjm3SPhI
toking kondesending daw oh...bwahahahahahaha.
another term ya^AN na ginagamit ng mga religious pepolssss para magmukha silang persecuted..... CATCH 22 oo...bwahahahaha
evangelicals are sooooo stooooooopppid.

Former NBA-player Charles Barkley: I feel 'nervous' about Alabama special election
By Josiah Ryan, CNN

Updated 1:43 AM ET, Tue December 12, 2017

(CNN)Alabamian and former NBA-player Charles Barkley, on Monday suggested he was worried about the possible outcome of Tuesday's special Senate race between Democrat Doug Jones, who he is supporting, and Republican nominee Roy Moore.

"Nervous, nervous," replied Barkley, when asked by CNN anchor Don Lemon how he was feeling about the race.
"I got to say, I can't believe we're in this situation where the people of Alabama are going to turn a blind eye to all the accusations, all the rhetoric, all the racist B.S."
"If somebody actually sent me a movie script and showed me these two candidates, there's no way that you say, there's no way that candidate can get elected," Barkley added later in the interview, referring to Moore. "With all the ... accusations, all the times he's gotten let go, fired, kicked off benches. Some of the things he's said. There's no way that person would win an election."
Jones and Moore are battling to fill the seat previously held for two decades by now-US Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
close dialog

Tell us where to send you COVER/LINE
Get your daily dose of political pop culture

Email address
Activate COVER/LINE
By subscribing you agree to our
privacy policy.

The race has garnered national attention with multiple women accusing Moore of attempting to pursue sexual relationships with them many years ago, when they were minors or teenagers and Moore was in his 30s. Moore has also been accused of molesting a 14-year-old and sexually assaulting a 16-year-old. Moore has denied any inappropriate behavior.
Both candidates have seen significant backing from their respective parties. President Donald Trump announced his full endorsement of the controversial Republican candidate last week, which was later followed by support from the Republican National Committee, despite multiple GOP lawmakers -- including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Alabama Sen. Richard Shelby -- condemning Moore amid the allegations.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177 ... 183  Next