Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:33 am 

Check this article out.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/20 ... lzaro.html

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:16 pm 
Heavyweight

bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:

Pareng bisdak, we have to admit that, in the deepest rural areas in the Philippines, the military is God. 99% of the abuses are committed by military personnel and many of the victims are civil rights investigators and advocates. So, communist or not, you cannot help but imagine the deep hatred these advocates have for military personnel.

I am not for summary execution of Philipppine military personnel, in fact, for the record, I am deeply saddend by and condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly summary execution of the subject military man. However, I can understand why human rights advocates don't give a damn about it, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're all communist.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:28 am 

BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

Pareng bisdak, we have to admit that, in the deepest rural areas in the Philippines, the military is God. 99% of the abuses are committed by military personnel and many of the victims are civil rights investigators and advocates. So, communist or not, you cannot help but imagine the deep hatred these advocates have for military personnel.

I am not for summary execution of Philipppine military personnel, in fact, for the record, I am deeply saddend by and condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly summary execution of the subject military man. However, I can understand why human rights advocates don't give a damn about it, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're all communist.

Thanks for your response pareng BC. Please take note of my original quote, I did say most, not all. :toast:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:42 pm 
Heavyweight

bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

Thanks for your response pareng BC. Please take note of my original quote, I did say most, not all. :toast:

Noted boss. Just wanted to get you to talk to me again. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:00 pm 

BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

Haven't had the time lately bro. Somehow, I can't access pacland from my work PC. My logon time is very limited at home. Anyway, nice to chat with you again bro! :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:38 pm 
Heavyweight

bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

Haven't had the time lately bro. Somehow, I can't access pacland from my work PC. My logon time is very limited at home. Anyway, nice to chat with you again bro! :D

Always a pleasure chatting with you. I've been having the same problem accessing Pacland on occassion, lately. I wonder why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:02 am 
Middleweight

actually, my mother was ones a victim of a human rights violation committed by some military., but on this recent situation, my perception is extremely opposite than before., I'm now prefer to be with on a military side than the commmunist rebels. It seems, their cause for fighting now is not for peace but to create chaos among filipinos. Maybe they earn a lot from this fuckin movement. :machinegun: :machinegun: :gun: :gun: :hat: Ka Satanas

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=EehQsnaz2Ns

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:30 pm 
Heavyweight

janjemar wrote:
actually, my mother was ones a victim of a human rights violation committed by some military., but on this recent situation, my perception is extremely opposite than before., I'm now prefer to be with on a military side than the commmunist rebels. It seems, their cause for fighting now is not for peace but to create chaos among filipinos. Maybe they earn a lot from this fuckin movement. :machinegun: :machinegun: :gun: :gun: :hat: Ka Satanas

I think you missed the whole point of the issue here. It is not on whose side you're on (military or rebels) it's a question of why human rights activists don't act when military personnel get executed by the communist rebels. Who we side with is imaterial. :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:15 am 
Heavyweight

my observation is CHR will only enter the scene if its a sensationalized case (headline material) like the execution of leo echagaray and humiliated and injured activist in the recent rallies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:27 pm 
Heavyweight

Mas lalong dadami ang abuses ngayong wal ng ngipin ang chr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:55 pm 
Heavyweight

halos same same pa rin pala after 12 yrs.
mas garapal lang ngayon sa politikal kampihan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
Mas lalong dadami ang abuses ngayong wal ng ngipin ang chr

Akala ko ba walang silbi dahil wala naman prosecutorial powers ang chr at puro recommendations lang. :D
Redundant lng yung function nila ng ibang ahensya ng gobyerno. Mas maige kung ngo na lang magbantay ng human rights. Ang laki laki ng sweldo pero wala namang klarong mga trabaho. Ibili na lang ng camera ng mga pulis yan para mabawasan ang ejk ni bugoy. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm 
Heavyweight

tumatapang na si boy kambyo mag opinion dahil sa mga smileys hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
tumatapang na si boy kambyo mag opinion dahil sa mga smileys hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

takot ng magseryoso, napagtatawanan lng din kasi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:59 pm 
Heavyweight

gambol wrote:
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:

takot ng magseryoso, napagtatawanan lng din kasi

L :bounce1: L

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next