Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:33 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:31 am
Posts: 12739
Location: On the first Tee!
Check this article out.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/20 ... lzaro.html

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/20 ... lzaro.html

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:


Pareng bisdak, we have to admit that, in the deepest rural areas in the Philippines, the military is God. 99% of the abuses are committed by military personnel and many of the victims are civil rights investigators and advocates. So, communist or not, you cannot help but imagine the deep hatred these advocates have for military personnel.

I am not for summary execution of Philipppine military personnel, in fact, for the record, I am deeply saddend by and condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly summary execution of the subject military man. However, I can understand why human rights advocates don't give a damn about it, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're all communist.

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:28 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:31 am
Posts: 12739
Location: On the first Tee!
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/20 ... lzaro.html

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:


Pareng bisdak, we have to admit that, in the deepest rural areas in the Philippines, the military is God. 99% of the abuses are committed by military personnel and many of the victims are civil rights investigators and advocates. So, communist or not, you cannot help but imagine the deep hatred these advocates have for military personnel.

I am not for summary execution of Philipppine military personnel, in fact, for the record, I am deeply saddend by and condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly summary execution of the subject military man. However, I can understand why human rights advocates don't give a damn about it, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're all communist.


Thanks for your response pareng BC. Please take note of my original quote, I did say most, not all. :toast:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/20 ... lzaro.html

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:


Pareng bisdak, we have to admit that, in the deepest rural areas in the Philippines, the military is God. 99% of the abuses are committed by military personnel and many of the victims are civil rights investigators and advocates. So, communist or not, you cannot help but imagine the deep hatred these advocates have for military personnel.

I am not for summary execution of Philipppine military personnel, in fact, for the record, I am deeply saddend by and condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly summary execution of the subject military man. However, I can understand why human rights advocates don't give a damn about it, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're all communist.


Thanks for your response pareng BC. Please take note of my original quote, I did say most, not all. :toast:


Noted boss. Just wanted to get you to talk to me again. :D

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:31 am
Posts: 12739
Location: On the first Tee!
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/20 ... lzaro.html

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:


Pareng bisdak, we have to admit that, in the deepest rural areas in the Philippines, the military is God. 99% of the abuses are committed by military personnel and many of the victims are civil rights investigators and advocates. So, communist or not, you cannot help but imagine the deep hatred these advocates have for military personnel.

I am not for summary execution of Philipppine military personnel, in fact, for the record, I am deeply saddend by and condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly summary execution of the subject military man. However, I can understand why human rights advocates don't give a damn about it, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're all communist.


Thanks for your response pareng BC. Please take note of my original quote, I did say most, not all. :toast:


Noted boss. Just wanted to get you to talk to me again. :D


Haven't had the time lately bro. Somehow, I can't access pacland from my work PC. My logon time is very limited at home. Anyway, nice to chat with you again bro! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Check this article out.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/20 ... lzaro.html

I do agree with what the author said at the end. Where are the Human Rights advocates whenever honest cops and soldiers are "summarily executed" by cowardly communist *******? Why are they keeping mum about this? Wanna know why? Coz most of them are communist ******* themselves, that's why!!! :banghead:


Pareng bisdak, we have to admit that, in the deepest rural areas in the Philippines, the military is God. 99% of the abuses are committed by military personnel and many of the victims are civil rights investigators and advocates. So, communist or not, you cannot help but imagine the deep hatred these advocates have for military personnel.

I am not for summary execution of Philipppine military personnel, in fact, for the record, I am deeply saddend by and condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly summary execution of the subject military man. However, I can understand why human rights advocates don't give a damn about it, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're all communist.


Thanks for your response pareng BC. Please take note of my original quote, I did say most, not all. :toast:


Noted boss. Just wanted to get you to talk to me again. :D


Haven't had the time lately bro. Somehow, I can't access pacland from my work PC. My logon time is very limited at home. Anyway, nice to chat with you again bro! :D


Always a pleasure chatting with you. I've been having the same problem accessing Pacland on occassion, lately. I wonder why.

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:02 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:34 am
Posts: 918
Location: south korea
actually, my mother was ones a victim of a human rights violation committed by some military., but on this recent situation, my perception is extremely opposite than before., I'm now prefer to be with on a military side than the commmunist rebels. It seems, their cause for fighting now is not for peace but to create chaos among filipinos. Maybe they earn a lot from this fuckin movement. :machinegun: :machinegun: :gun: :gun: :hat: Ka Satanas

_________________
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bwIezISuU

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=EehQsnaz2Ns


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
janjemar wrote:
actually, my mother was ones a victim of a human rights violation committed by some military., but on this recent situation, my perception is extremely opposite than before., I'm now prefer to be with on a military side than the commmunist rebels. It seems, their cause for fighting now is not for peace but to create chaos among filipinos. Maybe they earn a lot from this fuckin movement. :machinegun: :machinegun: :gun: :gun: :hat: Ka Satanas


I think you missed the whole point of the issue here. It is not on whose side you're on (military or rebels) it's a question of why human rights activists don't act when military personnel get executed by the communist rebels. Who we side with is imaterial. :peace:

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:15 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:26 am
Posts: 5111
Location: UAE
my observation is CHR will only enter the scene if its a sensationalized case (headline material) like the execution of leo echagaray and humiliated and injured activist in the recent rallies.

_________________
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 24502
Location: neverland
Mas lalong dadami ang abuses ngayong wal ng ngipin ang chr

_________________
"Work is the greatest thing in the world... so I always save most of it for tomorrow.." - Juan Tamad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:26 am
Posts: 5111
Location: UAE
halos same same pa rin pala after 12 yrs.
mas garapal lang ngayon sa politikal kampihan

_________________
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 6784
Romy Nabas wrote:
Mas lalong dadami ang abuses ngayong wal ng ngipin ang chr

Akala ko ba walang silbi dahil wala naman prosecutorial powers ang chr at puro recommendations lang. :D
Redundant lng yung function nila ng ibang ahensya ng gobyerno. Mas maige kung ngo na lang magbantay ng human rights. Ang laki laki ng sweldo pero wala namang klarong mga trabaho. Ibili na lang ng camera ng mga pulis yan para mabawasan ang ejk ni bugoy. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 am
Posts: 10472
tumatapang na si boy kambyo mag opinion dahil sa mga smileys hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am
Posts: 37081
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
tumatapang na si boy kambyo mag opinion dahil sa mga smileys hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

takot ng magseryoso, napagtatawanan lng din kasi


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 am
Posts: 10472
gambol wrote:
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
tumatapang na si boy kambyo mag opinion dahil sa mga smileys hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

takot ng magseryoso, napagtatawanan lng din kasi


:lol: :lol: :lol:

L :bounce1: L


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group