Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:19 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:09 pm 
Heavyweight

The.Equalizer wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:

wahahahahahahaha mas kwela ang Lenism kesa sa ganti ng mga uto-utong tae kay PDutz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:10 am 
Heavyweight

Hoy Digong, bading ka ba?
Bakit inaaway mo si maam Leni naming?
Tahimik na nagta trabaho ang tao inaaway mo pa...

________

Duterte slams Robredo for criticizing his remark that officials may accept gifts
Alexis Romero (Philstar.com) - September 10, 2019 - 8:46pm

MANILA, Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte Tuesday chided Vice President Leni Robredo for criticizing his remark that officials may accept gifts that were given out of gratitude, saying the country would be "dead" if she becomes its chief executive.

Duterte stirred controversy last month after he told police officials that giving gifts out of generosity or gratitude is not bribery. Critics, including Robredo, pointed out that government personnel are bound by the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees.

Another critic of the president's statement was Sen. Panfilo Lacson, who said insatiable greed "starts with simple, petty graft" and "could be more addicting than drugs."

Speaking during the awarding of outstanding government workers in Malacañan, Duterte said his statement was based on the provisions of the Anti-graft and Corrupt Practices Act.

"I quoted the very words (of the) anti- graft and corrupt practices (act). There are exemptions, nominal, and I use the word nominal and out of gratitude. Hindi naman ako basta ano ng bunganga (I just don't talk without basis)," Duterte said.

Duterte went on to lambast Robredo, implying that she does not read the law.

"Tapos si Leni talaga kasi ilegal and unconstitutional. Hay. Sabi ko ma’am kung ikaw ang presidente ng Pilipinas, patay (Leni claimed it's illegal and unconstitutional. I said, ma'am, if you are the president of the Philippines, we're dead). You do not even read a book," the president said.

"If you’re the one, tell ma'am, and if she can vouch (for) your integrity and talent, if you want, I will appoint you all as vice president," he added.

Duterte said he could forgive Lacson for his criticism because he is not a lawyer.

"I can forgive Lacson for coming out with an erroneous tongue but not Robredo, who is a lawyer," he said.
But during the oath-taking of vice governors also Tuesday, Duterte said Lacson has a penchant for commenting on latest issues.
"I think he (Lacson) is running for president. I would caution him to be more circumspect... Trying to be a crusader but ignorant," Duterte said.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019 ... 8xhEGHX.99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:16 am 
Heavyweight

JABEZJ wrote:
Hoy Digong, bading ka ba?
Bakit inaaway mo si maam Leni naming?
Tahimik na nagta trabaho ang tao inaaway mo pa...

________

Duterte slams Robredo for criticizing his remark that officials may accept gifts
Alexis Romero (Philstar.com) - September 10, 2019 - 8:46pm

MANILA, Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte Tuesday chided Vice President Leni Robredo for criticizing his remark that officials may accept gifts that were given out of gratitude, saying the country would be "dead" if she becomes its chief executive.

Duterte stirred controversy last month after he told police officials that giving gifts out of generosity or gratitude is not bribery. Critics, including Robredo, pointed out that government personnel are bound by the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees.

Another critic of the president's statement was Sen. Panfilo Lacson, who said insatiable greed "starts with simple, petty graft" and "could be more addicting than drugs."

Speaking during the awarding of outstanding government workers in Malacañan, Duterte said his statement was based on the provisions of the Anti-graft and Corrupt Practices Act.

"I quoted the very words (of the) anti- graft and corrupt practices (act). There are exemptions, nominal, and I use the word nominal and out of gratitude. Hindi naman ako basta ano ng bunganga (I just don't talk without basis)," Duterte said.

Duterte went on to lambast Robredo, implying that she does not read the law.

"Tapos si Leni talaga kasi ilegal and unconstitutional. Hay. Sabi ko ma’am kung ikaw ang presidente ng Pilipinas, patay (Leni claimed it's illegal and unconstitutional. I said, ma'am, if you are the president of the Philippines, we're dead). You do not even read a book," the president said.

"If you’re the one, tell ma'am, and if she can vouch (for) your integrity and talent, if you want, I will appoint you all as vice president," he added.

Duterte said he could forgive Lacson for his criticism because he is not a lawyer.

"I can forgive Lacson for coming out with an erroneous tongue but not Robredo, who is a lawyer," he said.
But during the oath-taking of vice governors also Tuesday, Duterte said Lacson has a penchant for commenting on latest issues.
"I think he (Lacson) is running for president. I would caution him to be more circumspect... Trying to be a crusader but ignorant," Duterte said.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019 ... 8xhEGHX.99

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:18 pm 
Heavyweight

Maam Leni = Mang Dado

________

Robredo denies taking Diosdado Macapagal's route to the presidency
Manalo, Danny
from the OVP on FB

Senate Minority Leader Franklin Drilon on Monday likened Vice President Leni Robredo to former Vice President Diosdado Macapagal who eventually became a Philippine president.
During the Senate Finance Committee hearing on the Office of the Vice President's proposed P673 million budget for 2020, Drilon said that Robredo's current situation, of not having a post in President Rodrigo Duterte's Cabinet, reminded him of Macapagal's situation.

“President Carlos Garcia did not give Diosdado Macapagal any work and therefore what Diosdado Macapagal did for the six or four years that he was in office was to go around the country, helping the needy. Consequently, Macapagal won the presidency. Whether or not there is a parallel to that, I’m just stating facts,” Drilon explained.

Robredo downplayed the supposed similarity, emphasizing she was not looking at her job as a stepping-stone to the presidency.
“Siguro similar kami in the sense na pareho kaming walang Cabinet post. Pero yung kaibahan ‘yung mga areas kung saan ako nagpupunta sobrang lalayo, mahirap puntahan, at konti ang tao,” she told reporters when sought for comment after the budget hearing,
“So kung pulitika ang iisipin ko dapat wala ako dun, dapat ‘yung mga programa namin nandun lang sa heavily populated areas kasi dun ako makakakuha ng boto. Sa tingin ko, makakasama sa programs namin na isipin ko na ang 2022 kasi kung iisipin ko ang 2022 hindi na ako pupunta sa mga areas na malayo tapos hindi heavily populated areas,” she added.

Robredo also thought it better to set aside any thought on presidential elections as it would only distract from her office's programs.
As to whether she was considering taking the same path Macapagal took to the presidency, Robredo said she was not planning much of anything.

“Mahirap sabihin na considering dahil yung trajectory ko sa pulitika walang plinano, parating bukas sa kahit anong possibilities, pero kailangan lang gawin ang mga dapat gawin. Sa akin kasi mahirap na planuhin sya kasi kapag plinano parang lahat ng ginagawa ko, ang iniisip ko na ‘yung san ba ako ako makakakuha ng maraming boto,” she said. — DVM, GMA News

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:34 pm 
Heavyweight

dun sa negros at samar... maraming boto

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:58 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
dun sa negros at samar... maraming boto

Pati sa Albay...
Pero ibang boto yata yun...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:07 pm 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Si Porky ba walang ASF ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:54 am 
Cruiserweight

laging nakakaligtas sa mga salot yang isang yan, panay tulog lang kasi ginagawa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:22 pm 
Heavyweight

The.Equalizer wrote:
laging nakakaligtas sa mga salot yang isang yan, panay tulog lang kasi ginagawa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patient zero yata yan brad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:55 am 
Cruiserweight

:lol: :celebrate: :bounce1:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480