Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:52 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 625  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 29495
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Fake VP thread here :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31017
Location: Southeast Asia
dan44 wrote:
Fake VP thread here :lol:


Move on na mang dann...
Sayang ang luha mo for 6 years... :lol:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 29495
Location: JARO,Iloilo
JABEZJ wrote:
rhad wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Now that election is already over, it's now time to support our duly elected leaders...
Leni is now officially the Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines..

I am starting this thread to track her performance.

So let's post any updates here... :D


Di kaya mag ala GMA 'to mang Jabz just waiting for the right time to execute Plan C :)


Let's wait and see... :D
Pero tingin ko hindi mangyayari..
Hindi naman gahaman sa kapangyarihan si VP Leni...unlike GMA / FG...
it was the yellow group who install GMA as President by ousting ERAP, and it was also the yellow group who try to oust GMA ...because GMA refuse to become there puppet..

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31017
Location: Southeast Asia
JABEZJ wrote:
rhad wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Now that election is already over, it's now time to support our duly elected leaders...
Leni is now officially the Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines..

I am starting this thread to track her performance.

So let's post any updates here... :D


Di kaya mag ala GMA 'to mang Jabz just waiting for the right time to execute Plan C :)


Let's wait and see... :D
Pero tingin ko hindi mangyayari..
Hindi naman gahaman sa kapangyarihan si VP Leni...unlike GMA / FG...
dan44 wrote:
it was the yellow group who install GMA as President by ousting ERAP, and it was also the yellow group who try to oust GMA ...because GMA refuse to become there puppet..


Let's wait and see mang dann...
Hindi naman ganun ka bobo si Digong na pwede agad-agad ma-impeach...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 23055
Location: Hall of Justice
AYON SA MGA TESTIGO RAW AY DINAGDAGAN UMANO NG BOTO SI ROBREDO NG 500,000 SA QUEZON PERO BAKIT 385,000 LANG ANG TOTAL VOTES NA NAKUHA NI ROBREDO BASE SA OFFICIAL TALLY NG NATIONAL BOARD OF CANVASSERS? EH DI SANA MORE THAN 500,000? MALINAW NA GUSTONG SIRAAN LAMANG ANG LIBERAL PARTY! HINDI KAMI BOBO! TAMA NA! SOBRA NANG PANLOLOKO!


SA Negaive nga inumpisahan... :lol:


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:41 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 23055
Location: Hall of Justice
At dahil palpak ang "King Maker" image ng Iglesia ni Manalo sa pagkapanalo ni VP Leni, meron tayo ngayong ganito...

BBM (INC Endorsed) + Saycon (Marcos Crony) + INC "Whistle Blowers" + "King Maker" Bragging Rights... Alam na!!!

FYI, next time galingan ang script para hindi nabubulol at halatang pilit ang statements.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 7226
Present.


Sana mabigyan ng pwesto kahit hindi cabinet sec level position para makilatis naman ang kakayahan. Mahirap yung puro press release lang. Parang OJT na rin kasi wala naman talagang karanasan sa ehekutibo. Dami yatang mga mababait na naging manager na hindi naman marunong magmanage.:D

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:46 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 1555
Makibati lang lang kay aling Leni...he,he..mas matamis na panalo ang sa kanya kaysa kay digong..lols..

abangan na lang ang 3 bubwit na kumanta.. :lol: ..parang mapunta lang sa kankungan to..pag sumumpa to sa korte at mapatunayan na gawa gawa lang ang ebidensya..kulong abutin nang mga kumag na to.. :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 29495
Location: JARO,Iloilo
By not giving Leni a cabinet position...Digong suspect Leni was a fake VP :lol:

Kawawa naman nagpagamit kasi kay Pnoy...Leni well be hounded by fraud for 6 years :(

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 31017
Location: Southeast Asia
dan44 wrote:
By not giving Leni a cabinet position...Digong suspect Leni was a fake VP :lol:

Kawawa naman nagpagamit kasi kay Pnoy...Leni well be hounded by fraud for 6 years :(


Fraud ba kamo?
Eto mang dan... :lol: :lol:

________


Ghost Voters Raise Specter Of Shady Election


January 19, 1986|By Joseph A. Reaves, Chicago Tribune.



MANILA — Halfway down the 3300 block of Zapote Street, just past an old man and his rooster squatting on the sidewalk, are a pair of look-a-like wooden shacks that help explain why hardly anyone believes there will be an honest election in the Philipines next month.

Nothing much sets the shacks numbered 3314 and 3316 apart from any others on the street. They lean dangerously like most of the others. They seem never to have worn a coat of paint. And they sprout the same patches of corrugated tin to cover rotting wood.

But according to official records, these two shacks house a total of 353 registered voters.

Another 350 registered voters reportedly live in seven houses along narrow Kakarong Street just two blocks away.

In yet another nearby residential area, 143 other voters list their address as a lone ramshackle building at 3181 Visita St.

Those houses and others like them are home to ``flying voters``--familiar phantoms of Philippine politics who come to life only on voter registration lists and in ballot boxes.

``Flying voters`` have helped swing elections in the past, and they are coming to life again as the Feb. 7 showdown between President Ferdinand Marcos and challenger Corazon Aquino approaches.

But as worrisome as phantom ``flying voters`` may be, they represent only part of the threat to holding the ``free, fair and honest`` elections that Marcos has promised.

There are clear signs that Marcos has denied--and intends to continue denying--his challenger access to virtually every important media outlet in the country.

There have been instances where Marcos, his wife or his supporters have given food or money to police, teachers and other government employees in an apparent bid to sway their votes.

And, last week, two supporters of opposition candidates were killed--apparently for their political beliefs.

``It`s very difficult to see a fair election in this situation,`` says Christian S. Monsod, secretary-general of an increasingly respected watchdog group named the National Citizens` Movement for Free Elections (NAMFREL).

It was NAMFREL that pinpointed the existence of ``flying voters`` on Zapote Street and other residential areas around Makati, central Manila`s once-thriving financial district.

Earlier, the Marcos-appointed Commission on Elections (COMELEC) had said that the number of registered voters in Makati exceeded the area`s population by 36 percent.

NAMFREL national chairman Jose S. Concepcion Jr. last week called for a purge of the voter registration lists in Makati and other ``critical areas``

around the country where the potential for vote fraud was obvious.

Most of the Philippine voters` rolls were prepared years ago, and they were used most recently during the 1984 parliamentary elections. The lists were updated and expanded last month, primarily to include persons who had reached 18, the legal voting age.

However, as the Makati registration figures show, there are clear signs that the old lists are bloated beyond reality.

For example, a survey by NAMFREL showed, among other things, that 35 voters living on the same street all had the same birthday. ``Obviously, the odds of that happening are astronomical,`` said a NAMFREL volunteer.

An inspection of the two houses on Zapote Street allegedly inhabited by 353 voters revealed a labyrnth of tiny, crowded cubicles each lit with a single harsh neon bulb, each about 10 feet by 12 feet including a kitchen burner and each housing one or more families.

One girl said there were 22 cubicles in the house. But no one could say how many people of voting age lived there.

``Maybe there are 100 people here and maybe half of them can vote, but no more than that,`` said one dirty, young man in a torn T-shirt. The man gave his name but asked that it not be used. ``I don`t know who put all those names on the voting list, but I know it is not good to talk.``

Two blocks away, on Kakarong Street, a woman standing not far from a red- white-and-blue Marcos election sticker said she thought it was possible an 8- room house cited in the NAMFREL survey contained 48 registered voters.

``That is not many for the Philippines,`` she said.

Aside from ``flying voters,`` which can be just as prevalent in the countryside as in crowded cities, other events surrounding the election campaign have included:

First Lady Imelda Marcos and Education Minister Jaime C. Laya confirmed last week that they gave more than $10,000 as gifts to public school teachers during Christmas parties. Teachers will oversee the voting and counting of ballots in next month`s election.

Two Manila policemen said that Marcos campaign workers recently gave each officer in Metro Manila a 50-pound bag of rice.

``Mr. Marcos is scared,`` said the father of a policeman. ``He gives the rice to get the votes, but it is bad rice . . . It is rice the government could not sell. Bad rice for good votes.``

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 29495
Location: JARO,Iloilo
JABEZJ wrote:
dan44 wrote:
By not giving Leni a cabinet position...Digong suspect Leni was a fake VP :lol:

Kawawa naman nagpagamit kasi kay Pnoy...Leni well be hounded by fraud for 6 years :(


Fraud ba kamo?
Eto mang dan... :lol: :lol:

________


Ghost Voters Raise Specter Of Shady Election


January 19, 1986|By Joseph A. Reaves, Chicago Tribune.



MANILA — Halfway down the 3300 block of Zapote Street, just past an old man and his rooster squatting on the sidewalk, are a pair of look-a-like wooden shacks that help explain why hardly anyone believes there will be an honest election in the Philipines next month.

Nothing much sets the shacks numbered 3314 and 3316 apart from any others on the street. They lean dangerously like most of the others. They seem never to have worn a coat of paint. And they sprout the same patches of corrugated tin to cover rotting wood.

But according to official records, these two shacks house a total of 353 registered voters.

Another 350 registered voters reportedly live in seven houses along narrow Kakarong Street just two blocks away.

In yet another nearby residential area, 143 other voters list their address as a lone ramshackle building at 3181 Visita St.

Those houses and others like them are home to ``flying voters``--familiar phantoms of Philippine politics who come to life only on voter registration lists and in ballot boxes.

``Flying voters`` have helped swing elections in the past, and they are coming to life again as the Feb. 7 showdown between President Ferdinand Marcos and challenger Corazon Aquino approaches.

But as worrisome as phantom ``flying voters`` may be, they represent only part of the threat to holding the ``free, fair and honest`` elections that Marcos has promised.

There are clear signs that Marcos has denied--and intends to continue denying--his challenger access to virtually every important media outlet in the country.

There have been instances where Marcos, his wife or his supporters have given food or money to police, teachers and other government employees in an apparent bid to sway their votes.

And, last week, two supporters of opposition candidates were killed--apparently for their political beliefs.

``It`s very difficult to see a fair election in this situation,`` says Christian S. Monsod, secretary-general of an increasingly respected watchdog group named the National Citizens` Movement for Free Elections (NAMFREL).

It was NAMFREL that pinpointed the existence of ``flying voters`` on Zapote Street and other residential areas around Makati, central Manila`s once-thriving financial district.

Earlier, the Marcos-appointed Commission on Elections (COMELEC) had said that the number of registered voters in Makati exceeded the area`s population by 36 percent.

NAMFREL national chairman Jose S. Concepcion Jr. last week called for a purge of the voter registration lists in Makati and other ``critical areas``

around the country where the potential for vote fraud was obvious.

Most of the Philippine voters` rolls were prepared years ago, and they were used most recently during the 1984 parliamentary elections. The lists were updated and expanded last month, primarily to include persons who had reached 18, the legal voting age.

However, as the Makati registration figures show, there are clear signs that the old lists are bloated beyond reality.

For example, a survey by NAMFREL showed, among other things, that 35 voters living on the same street all had the same birthday. ``Obviously, the odds of that happening are astronomical,`` said a NAMFREL volunteer.

An inspection of the two houses on Zapote Street allegedly inhabited by 353 voters revealed a labyrnth of tiny, crowded cubicles each lit with a single harsh neon bulb, each about 10 feet by 12 feet including a kitchen burner and each housing one or more families.

One girl said there were 22 cubicles in the house. But no one could say how many people of voting age lived there.

``Maybe there are 100 people here and maybe half of them can vote, but no more than that,`` said one dirty, young man in a torn T-shirt. The man gave his name but asked that it not be used. ``I don`t know who put all those names on the voting list, but I know it is not good to talk.``

Two blocks away, on Kakarong Street, a woman standing not far from a red- white-and-blue Marcos election sticker said she thought it was possible an 8- room house cited in the NAMFREL survey contained 48 registered voters.

``That is not many for the Philippines,`` she said.

Aside from ``flying voters,`` which can be just as prevalent in the countryside as in crowded cities, other events surrounding the election campaign have included:

First Lady Imelda Marcos and Education Minister Jaime C. Laya confirmed last week that they gave more than $10,000 as gifts to public school teachers during Christmas parties. Teachers will oversee the voting and counting of ballots in next month`s election.

Two Manila policemen said that Marcos campaign workers recently gave each officer in Metro Manila a 50-pound bag of rice.

``Mr. Marcos is scared,`` said the father of a policeman. ``He gives the rice to get the votes, but it is bad rice . . . It is rice the government could not sell. Bad rice for good votes.``

With 4 million undervote which 8.43% is highly suspecious...with 5% undervote is considered by expert a very questionable result

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:54 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 29495
Location: JARO,Iloilo
JABEZJ wrote:
rhad wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Now that election is already over, it's now time to support our duly elected leaders...
Leni is now officially the Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines..

I am starting this thread to track her performance.

So let's post any updates here... :D


Di kaya mag ala GMA 'to mang Jabz just waiting for the right time to execute Plan C :)


Let's wait and see... :D
Pero tingin ko hindi mangyayari..
Hindi naman gahaman sa kapangyarihan si VP Leni...unlike GMA / FG...
the way she speak...mukhang gusto palitan si Duterte.. :lol:..kaya ayaw bigyan nang cabinet position ni Digong,...Digong instinct is excelent


The Robredo's all over the media potraying as if??????

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 7380
leni is a cory resurrected, a dry one wearing that yellow shirt...

_________________
Usain Bolt owns the land. Michael Phelps owns the waters

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 7380
dan44 wrote:
the way she speak...mukhang gusto palitan si Duterte.. :lol:..kaya ayaw bigyan nang cabinet position ni Digong,...Digong instinct is excelent


The Robredo's all over the media potraying as if??????


it'll be easy believe me...


leni's tribe came up with the biggest cost for campaign, we all know there is always a return... :lol:

_________________
Usain Bolt owns the land. Michael Phelps owns the waters

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:21 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 7380
am not preaching but you shouldve gone for bongbong fkin as$holes... :mrgreen:

_________________
Usain Bolt owns the land. Michael Phelps owns the waters

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 625  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group