Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367 ... 436  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:57 am 
Heavyweight

yup, exactly.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:01 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:32 pm 
Heavyweight

yup, exactly

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Cops seize P2M worth of suspected shabu in Batangas
Published May 21, 2018 9:39am
By MARLLY ROME BONDOC, GMA News

Police seized some 300 grams of suspected shabu worth P2 million in Lipa City, Batangas on Monday morning, the Calabarzon police said.

The suspect identified as Marcial Orbigoso was arrested after police, armed with a search warrant, conducted a search in the area at around 5 a.m. in Barangay Pangao, Lipa City.

Recovered from him were two big plastic sachets and 12 medium-sized plastic sachets of suspected shabu, two rolls of aluminum foil and a bundle of empty plastic sachets.

Also seized from his possession were a caliber .45 pistol with one magazine and seven live ammunition. —KG, GMA News

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/reg ... gas/story/

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:20 pm 
Heavyweight

11 arrested for drugs

Non Alquitran (The Philippine Star) - May 21, 2018 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines — At least 11 persons were arrested for alleged possession of illegal drugs in eastern Metro Manila over the weekend.

Four of the suspects were nabbed in separate anti-drug operations in Pasig City.

John Paul Pallingayan was collared for creating trouble along Villa Antonio in Barangay Bambang on Saturday.

When frisked, Police Officer 1 Jose Roderick Basco III said Pallingayan allegedly yielded a sachet of shabu.
Drug suspects Amado Cruz and Joseph de la Cruz were arrested in Barangays Sta. Lucia and Bambang, respectively.

Lester Diola was held after he was allegedly caught in the act of sniffing shabu along Sapphire Road in Barangay San Antonio.

In Barangay Malanday in Marikina, police apprehended Dindo Cerbito based on a warrant for drug possession issued by Judge Purita Deynate of the Antipolo City Regional Trial Court Branch 98.

Diodilyn de Jose, Joren Reyes and Michael Dellava were arrested during a drug sting in Barangay Barangka.

They allegedly yielded five sachets of shabu and P500 in marked money.

In Mandaluyong City, Renato Gabriel was nabbed by anti-narcotics operatives during a sting along San Rafael street in Barangay Plainview.

Police Officer 1 Robert Esteban said they confiscated three sachets of shabu and P500 in marked money from Gabriel.
Two other drug suspects, Mariano Tanteo Jr. and Mark Daniel Torres were collared in another operation in Barangay Addition Hills.

Tanteo and Torres allegedly yieded packs of shabu and P1,000 in marked money.

The suspects are being held by police on charges of violating Republic Act 9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/nation/2018/05 ... Mdssq5g.99

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:22 pm 
Heavyweight

4 drug suspects arrested in buy-bust operation in Laguna
MAY 21, 2018

CAMP VICENTE LIM, Laguna – Four drug suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation here, Chief Superintendent Guillermo Eleazar, regional director of the provincial regional office (PRO) of Calabarzon.

Domingo Glodo, Romnick Liberato, Marcelino Archeta and an unidentified surrenderee were arrested by the Drug Enforcement Team of the Calamba City Police under Senior Supt Kirby Kraft, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 4A, Eleazar said.

The operation also resulted in the confiscation of eight sachets of suspected “shabu,” drug paraphernalia and marked money used in the buy-bust operation.

The suspects are now under the custody of Calamba City Police and will be brought here in Barangay Mayapa, Calamba City, together with the recovered pieces of evidence for drug and laboratory tests. ROSELLE R. AQUINO

http://www.manilatimes.net/4-drug-suspe ... na/400181/

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:24 pm 
Heavyweight

1 hurt, 3 nabbed in Quezon police anti-illegal drugs operations
By: Delfin T. Mallari Jr. - @inquirerdotnet Inquirer Southern Luzon / 01:01 PM May 21, 2018

LUCENA CITY – A suspected drug pusher was wounded in an alleged shootout with policemen while three others were collared during buy-bust operations in Candelaria town in Quezon province Sunday night.

A report from the Quezon police headquarters said John Patrick Barleta, 18, fired at a team of anti-illegal drugs operatives in Barangay (village) Bukal Sur around 10 p.m. but policemen consequently hit Barleta on his leg as they returned fire.

Authorities arrested Barleta and his cohort, a 16-year-old boy identified thru his alias, “Erwin”, after the two sold crystal meth or shabu to a police agent.

Police said the shootout started when Barleta tried to escape arrest by shooting at operatives. Police seized a caliber .9mm pistol from the suspect.

The suspects also yielded nine grams of shabu with an estimated street market value of P40,590.

Earlier, policemen also arrested Edezon Pasamba Rodriguez, 49, and Nilo Limaco Navarro Jr., 30, in separate buy-bust operations. The two suspects yielded two sachets of shabu weighing less than a gram each, police said. /kga

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/992693/1-h ... operations

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:25 pm 
Heavyweight

P4M drug stash confiscated
3 hours ago

ANTI-DRUG operatives in the cities of Cebu and Danao confiscated more than P4.1 million worth of shabu over the weekend.

The biggest haul amounting to P3.5 million was made on Katipunan St., Barangay Tisa, City last Saturday while President Rodrigo Duterte was attending the opening ceremony of the Philippine National Games in the Cebu City Sports Complex.

Operatives from the Philippine National Police-Drug Enforcement Group (PNP-DEG) arrested Aljun Chavez, an alleged member of a big time drug group in Central Visayas.

In Danao City, 11 drug pushers and six drug users were arrested in separate drug busts, which started at 7:33 p.m. on Saturday and lasted until 1:40 a.m. yesterday.

Suspected drug pushers who were caught were Aiza Arcilla Dumasig, Julierez Galo Montalban, Christian Mae Cuso Formentera, Val Argadas Lofranco, Aljer Montalvo, Vanisa Pena Bohol, Nowelyn Aurita Maturan, Leezan Mae Roble Lom-oc, Rosjean Almerez Legaspi, Jonalyn Langita Asister and Marlon Solon Padilla.

The alleged drug users arrested were Ronel Denoy, Wimar Sencio Maningo, Jack Batican Rosal, Jomar Laping Miaga, Judito Hertelano Presillas, and Edwin Tizon Tijada.

Twenty-year-old Formentera yielded P592,360 worth of shabu in Poblacion, Danao.

Suspects will face complaints for violation of Republic Act 9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. (JOB)

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/17441 ... onfiscated

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:26 pm 
Heavyweight

Duterte threatens to kill ‘narcocops’ anew
By: Julie M. Aurelio - @inquirerdotnet Philippine Daily Inquirer / 06:42 AM May 21, 2018

President Rodrigo Roa Duterte delivers his keynote message during the opening ceremony of the Philippine National Games at the Cebu City Sports Complex in Cebu City on May 19, 2018.
ROBINSON NIÑAL JR./PRESIDENTIAL PHOTO

President Rodrigo Duterte has reiterated his warning to rogue policemen involved in the illegal drug trade that he would kill them should they cross paths.

“Your time will come. But I have already warned you. If you and I bump into each other, it won’t be nice … We will really be killing each other then,” he said on Saturday.

In the two years since he assumed his post, thousands of suspected drug pushers and petty criminals have been killed in police operations and summary executions allegedly carried out by vigilantes.

‘Plenty of them in Cebu’

The President pointed out that in Cebu alone, there were still many police scalawags involved in the illegal drug trade.

“But even if you attempt to kill them, you can’t totally wipe off police who are involved in the drug trade because there are still plenty of them here in Cebu,” he said in Visayan.

“Especially here in Cebu. There are plenty of rogue cops here in Cebu City—not Alegria. Yes, that’s true. I’m not holding my punches,” he said.

The President admitted that when he promised to end the drug menace in just six months, he did not realize then the enormity of the problem.

Back then, he thought that cleansing the Philippines of illegal drugs and crime would be just similar to his stint as mayor of Davao City for two decades.

He pointed out that it was only when he was elected to the presidency that the enormity of the illegal drug problem was discovered, and that it was swept under the rug for years.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/992596/dut ... ocops-anew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:27 pm 
Heavyweight

Duterte: Loot’s house flooded with drugs
Alexis Romero (The Philippine Star) - May 21, 2018 - 12:00am

“Remember, General Loot, your house was flooded with drugs. Let’s not fool each other,” the President said in Cebu City on Saturday. “I will prove to you that you’re dead. Do not fool me. I am not a decent person...Hihiritan kita (I will expose you).”
Read more at https://www.philstar.com/nation/2018/05 ... 84yEBse.99

MANILA, Philippines — Mayor Vicente Loot of Daanbantayan, Cebu has a room in his house filled with illegal drugs, President Duterte said yesterday, a week after Loot survived an ambush.

Duterte said he was ready to prove Loot’s alleged involvement in the illegal drug trade, a problem he said could destroy the country.

“Remember, General Loot, your house was flooded with drugs. Let’s not fool each other,” the President said in Cebu City on Saturday. “I will prove to you that you’re dead. Do not fool me. I am not a decent person...Hihiritan kita (I will expose you).”

The President said Loot’s being a former police general does not scare him.
“Either we understand each other or just tell me what you want to happen,” he said.

Duterte said the illegal drug trade in Cebu remains strong.

“Kaya kayong nandito, Cebu malakas pa rin ha. So kung babagsak ka (To those of you who are here, it is still strong here in Cebu. If you fall), sorry,” he said.

“You want to file charges against me? Go ahead. You want to file charges against the police, go ahead,” he said.

The President reiterated he would not allow any soldier or policeman involved in the war against drugs to go to jail.

On May 13, Loot survived an ambush by unidentified gunmen at the Maya Port. The attack wounded his two drivers and the nanny of his grandchild.

Duterte first accused Loot of involvement in the illegal drug trade in 2016.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:52 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
Duterte: Loot’s house flooded with drugs
Alexis Romero (The Philippine Star) - May 21, 2018 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines — Mayor Vicente Loot of Daanbantayan, Cebu has a room in his house filled with illegal drugs, President Duterte said yesterday, a week after Loot survived an ambush.

Duterte said he was ready to prove Loot’s alleged involvement in the illegal drug trade, a problem he said could destroy the country.

The President said Loot’s being a former police general does not scare him.
“Either we understand each other or just tell me what you want to happen,” he said.

Duterte said the illegal drug trade in Cebu remains strong.

“Kaya kayong nandito, Cebu malakas pa rin ha. So kung babagsak ka (To those of you who are here, it is still strong here in Cebu. If you fall), sorry,” he said.

“You want to file charges against me? Go ahead. You want to file charges against the police, go ahead,” he said.

The President reiterated he would not allow any soldier or policeman involved in the war against drugs to go to jail.

On May 13, Loot survived an ambush by unidentified gunmen at the Maya Port. The attack wounded his two drivers and the nanny of his grandchild.

Duterte first accused Loot of involvement in the illegal drug trade in 2016.

Ambush me again para masaya... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:05 pm 
Heavyweight

don robert wrote:
anyare sa kaso bilyong droga na napuslit? abswelto pa rin?

itong mga libo libong droga or milyon milyong droga na nakukuha sa drug bust, maliit na porsyento lang ito sa kaso ng bilyong droga na pinalampas ang mga 'major players'.

unless na hindi mabigyan ng kaso mga sangkot, kahit anong report ng 'drug bust' under Duterte administration is for a show lang.

nawalan ng integrity ang "laban sa droga" na program or plataporma ng administration with the way they handled the billion drug smuggled thru Customs.

i mean, you do not need to be a genius to know this.

DR magpalit kana kasi ng ibang babasahin wag lagi pinoyakoblog at rappler kita mo di mo alam yung ngyari dyan :lol: :lol: :lol:

two heads are better than one ...i have two heads so it means i am better....

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:14 pm 
Heavyweight

kaawa awa...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:03 pm 
Heavyweight

tanungin mo si Mans Carpio pra sa updates ng 6Billion smuggled drAgs...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 pm 
Heavyweight

05xmen23 wrote:
don robert wrote:
anyare sa kaso bilyong droga na napuslit? abswelto pa rin?

itong mga libo libong droga or milyon milyong droga na nakukuha sa drug bust, maliit na porsyento lang ito sa kaso ng bilyong droga na pinalampas ang mga 'major players'.

unless na hindi mabigyan ng kaso mga sangkot, kahit anong report ng 'drug bust' under Duterte administration is for a show lang.

nawalan ng integrity ang "laban sa droga" na program or plataporma ng administration with the way they handled the billion drug smuggled thru Customs.

i mean, you do not need to be a genius to know this.

DR magpalit kana kasi ng ibang babasahin wag lagi pinoyakoblog at rappler kita mo di mo alam yung ngyari dyan :lol: :lol: :lol:

rappler na naman? ikaw dapat magpalit ng sisisihin. :lol:

sagutin mo ba't yung mga sangkot na kaalyado, abswelto agad. samantala tuwang tuwa kayo sa maliliit na mga nahuhuling drugs kuno...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367 ... 436  Next