Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 500  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
this human rights advocates were nowhere to be found when those poor victims were brutally raped, brutally killed from these people whom they labeled as victims of injustice. The worst, most of them so called human rights advocate are living in America.

Boss tyanak parang may pinaparinggan ka ah :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 pm 
Heavyweight

wala bang post iyung saling pusa dito?

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:35 pm 
Heavyweight

pag ang mayor e mabait at matulungin ibig ba sabihin e hindi na sila involved sa drugs?

para mo na ring sinabing walang paring bakla na mahilig sa bata.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:52 pm 
Heavyweight

dyey_em-si wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:
this human rights advocates were nowhere to be found when those poor victims were brutally raped, brutally killed from these people whom they labeled as victims of injustice. The worst, most of them so called human rights advocate are living in America.

Boss tyanak parang may pinaparinggan ka ah :D

ha? behave ako eh. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:53 pm 
Heavyweight

pwede ba dito ung saling pusa tiyanak?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:54 pm 
Heavyweight

hightimes wrote:
pag ang mayor e mabait at matulungin ibig ba sabihin e hindi na sila involved sa drugs?

para mo na ring sinabing walang paring bakla na mahilig sa bata.

di na santong kabayo tawag sa mga yan.. santong tikbalang na :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Mayor’s house yields drugs, guns during raid

ALBUERA town police director, Chief Insp. Jove Espenido, checks the packs of shabu found in the house of Mayor Espinosa during a raid on Wednesday. ROBERT DEJON/INQUIRER VISAYAS

ALBUERA, Leyte—At least 11 kilograms of “shabu” worth P88 million were found inside the house of Mayor Rolando Espinosa Sr. during a raid on Wednesday morning.

Police teams also recovered components to build explosives, a claymore mine and seven sets of uniforms of Regional Public Safety Battalion (RPSB) police units inside Espinosa’s house in Sitio Tinago, Barangay Benolho, an interior village about 250 meters from the main road.

It was the biggest haul of shabu in Eastern Visayas, where the distribution of illegal drugs is said to be controlled by the mayor’s son, Kerwin.

Senior Supt. Allan Cuevilla, police deputy director for operations in Eastern Visayas, said the items recovered from the mayor’s house showed that the elder Espinosa was involved in his son’s illegal operation contrary to the mayor’s claim.

The elder Espinosa surrendered to Director General Ronald dela Rosa, Philippine National Police chief, on Aug. 2 before the lapse of the 24-hour deadline set by President Duterte for him and his son to surrender or face a shoot-on-sight order.

The mayor denied that he was part of his son’s illegal drug operations and tearfully appealed to Kerwin to surrender.

The elder Espinosa and his family stayed at the “White House,” the PNP chief’s official residence, until Aug. 6 when he went to Cebu City and had himself confined in a suite of a private hospital.

The house was empty when policemen from the RPSB, Albuera police and the Leyte provincial police office conducted the raid around 6 a.m. on Wednesday.

Operatives found 11 packs of high grade shabu and the bomb-making components in a cabinet under the kitchen sink.

The packs of shabu were placed inside a white plastic bag. Each pack was sealed with packing tape.

Chief Insp. Jovie Espenido, Albuera police chief, said charges would be filed against the mayor for the shabu and bomb components found in his house.

A day before the raid, police conducted a series of operations against the Espinosas in a bid to gather evidence against the family.

Police recovered high-powered firearms, a police uniform and two motorcycles that were hidden in different areas outside the compound owned by the Espinosas.

One of the motorcycles was believed to have been used in the killing of Councilor Vicente Jabon who was shot dead in June.

The items were discovered after a tip from one of Kerwin’s employees.

The police uniforms and a plastic bag containing a fragmentation grenade, a holster and a magazine for a .45-cal. pistol were buried beside the abandoned house of one of the men of Espinosa in Sitio Tinago 1, Barangay Benolho.

Another plastic bag was found buried at the back of a chapel. It contained a submachine gun with three magazines and two silencers, a .45-cal. pistol with an extra magazine, 100 rounds of .45-cal. bullets, a jacket, bandolier and CCTV camera.

According to the informant, it was also put there by one of Kerwin’s men last week after the bloody gunfight between policemen and Kerwin’s followers that killed six goons of the alleged drug lord.

Also recovered just 30 meters from the house of the elder Espinosa were two motorcycles without license plates.

One of the motorcycles was identified by witnesses as the one used by the gunmen who killed Jabon in front of the barangay hall. The motorcycles were hidden inside a banana grove several meters from the house of the mayor.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/805099/may ... uring-raid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
Mayor’s house yields drugs, guns during raid

ALBUERA town police director, Chief Insp. Jove Espenido, checks the packs of shabu found in the house of Mayor Espinosa during a raid on Wednesday. ROBERT DEJON/INQUIRER VISAYAS

ALBUERA, Leyte—At least 11 kilograms of “shabu” worth P88 million were found inside the house of Mayor Rolando Espinosa Sr. during a raid on Wednesday morning.

Police teams also recovered components to build explosives, a claymore mine and seven sets of uniforms of Regional Public Safety Battalion (RPSB) police units inside Espinosa’s house in Sitio Tinago, Barangay Benolho, an interior village about 250 meters from the main road.

It was the biggest haul of shabu in Eastern Visayas, where the distribution of illegal drugs is said to be controlled by the mayor’s son, Kerwin.

Senior Supt. Allan Cuevilla, police deputy director for operations in Eastern Visayas, said the items recovered from the mayor’s house showed that the elder Espinosa was involved in his son’s illegal operation contrary to the mayor’s claim.

The elder Espinosa surrendered to Director General Ronald dela Rosa, Philippine National Police chief, on Aug. 2 before the lapse of the 24-hour deadline set by President Duterte for him and his son to surrender or face a shoot-on-sight order.

The mayor denied that he was part of his son’s illegal drug operations and tearfully appealed to Kerwin to surrender.

The elder Espinosa and his family stayed at the “White House,” the PNP chief’s official residence, until Aug. 6 when he went to Cebu City and had himself confined in a suite of a private hospital.

The house was empty when policemen from the RPSB, Albuera police and the Leyte provincial police office conducted the raid around 6 a.m. on Wednesday.

Operatives found 11 packs of high grade shabu and the bomb-making components in a cabinet under the kitchen sink.

The packs of shabu were placed inside a white plastic bag. Each pack was sealed with packing tape.

Chief Insp. Jovie Espenido, Albuera police chief, said charges would be filed against the mayor for the shabu and bomb components found in his house.

A day before the raid, police conducted a series of operations against the Espinosas in a bid to gather evidence against the family.

Police recovered high-powered firearms, a police uniform and two motorcycles that were hidden in different areas outside the compound owned by the Espinosas.

One of the motorcycles was believed to have been used in the killing of Councilor Vicente Jabon who was shot dead in June.

The items were discovered after a tip from one of Kerwin’s employees.

The police uniforms and a plastic bag containing a fragmentation grenade, a holster and a magazine for a .45-cal. pistol were buried beside the abandoned house of one of the men of Espinosa in Sitio Tinago 1, Barangay Benolho.

Another plastic bag was found buried at the back of a chapel. It contained a submachine gun with three magazines and two silencers, a .45-cal. pistol with an extra magazine, 100 rounds of .45-cal. bullets, a jacket, bandolier and CCTV camera.

According to the informant, it was also put there by one of Kerwin’s men last week after the bloody gunfight between policemen and Kerwin’s followers that killed six goons of the alleged drug lord.

Also recovered just 30 meters from the house of the elder Espinosa were two motorcycles without license plates.

One of the motorcycles was identified by witnesses as the one used by the gunmen who killed Jabon in front of the barangay hall. The motorcycles were hidden inside a banana grove several meters from the house of the mayor.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/805099/may ... uring-raid

Planted yan..
Espinosa cried foul...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:00 pm 
Heavyweight

may pa chapel chapel pa tong si mayor. :banghead:

Quote:

ito ebidensya ng "vigilante killings" daw. tsk tsk tsk..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:04 pm 
Heavyweight

JABEZJ wrote:

Planted yan..
Espinosa cried foul...

Espinosa asks PNP: Stop harassment; P88M shabu not mine

CEBU CITY — Albuera Mayor Rolando Espinosa Sr. has denied owning the 11 kilos of shabu worth P88 million that police raiding teams found inside his house in Barangay Benolho, Albuera on Wednesday morning.

Instead, he accused the police led by Chief Insp. Jovie Espenido, Albuera police chief, of harassment.

“I am appealing to the President and to the Chief PNP (Philippine National Police) to order his men to stop these threats and harassment to my person and to the members of my family,” Espinosa said in a statement sent Wednesday night.

“I have always maintained my innocence on my knowledge of the illegal activities of my son. However, it seems that the authorities are using me to pressure my son, Kerwin, to surrender,” the statement added.

Espinosa has been confined in a hospital in Cebu City due to chest pains. His statement, however, did not indicate his whereabouts.

But Espinosa assured the PNP leadership he had no plans of leaving the country.

“I am assuring them that I will face the cases that will be filed against me. I have no plans of fleeing because I am innocent of all these charges and I still believe in the justice system that eventually will uphold my innocence,” said Espinosa in his statement.

Espinosa pointed out that he presented himself to Camp Crame even before the lapse of the 24-hour ultimatum issued by President Duterte for him and his son to surrender or a shoot-on-sight order would
be issued.

“I wanted to primarily and personally report to the Chief PNP, PDG (Police Director General) Rogelio dela Rosa the threats to my life made by PCI (Police Chief Insp.) Jovie Espenido, the Chief of Police of Albuera, Leyte. As a matter of fact, these threats can be verified from his interview with the local media in Ormoc City wherein PCI Espinido said that he would hang my head on the flagpole of the municipality,” said Espinosa’s statement.

He said that while at Camp Crame, he was made to sign sworn statement at the Criminal Investigation and Detection group (CIDG) and make a public appeal asking Kerwin to surrender.

Espinosa said that what he did “were substantial proofs of my full cooperation and commitment to the present administration in its quest to cleanse the country from illegal drugs.”

“When I left Camp Crame on August 5, 2016, General Dela Rosa advised me to return to Albuera, Leyte, but I deem it not safe because of the continued harassment and threats made by PCI Espenido,” he said in a statement.

Espinosa said Espenido led the August 3 raid on his residence in Albuera town, which led to the deaths of six men.

The police team also confiscated his vehicles and other personal properties “without legal grounds” during another operation held on August 7.

On Wednesday morning, Espenido and elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) reported the discovery of 11 kilos of shabu worth P88 million and bomb parts from his Albuera residence.

“As a consequence of all these, my personal properties inside my residence were looted by some individuals since my house was left unlocked and unguarded after police entered the premises,” said Espinosa’s statement. SFM

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/805042/esp ... u-not-mine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:04 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:

Planted yan..
Espinosa cried foul...

Espinosa asks PNP: Stop harassment; P88M shabu not mine

CEBU CITY — Albuera Mayor Rolando Espinosa Sr. has denied owning the 11 kilos of shabu worth P88 million that police raiding teams found inside his house in Barangay Benolho, Albuera on Wednesday morning.

Instead, he accused the police led by Chief Insp. Jovie Espenido, Albuera police chief, of harassment.

“I am appealing to the President and to the Chief PNP (Philippine National Police) to order his men to stop these threats and harassment to my person and to the members of my family,” Espinosa said in a statement sent Wednesday night.

“I have always maintained my innocence on my knowledge of the illegal activities of my son. However, it seems that the authorities are using me to pressure my son, Kerwin, to surrender,” the statement added.

Espinosa has been confined in a hospital in Cebu City due to chest pains. His statement, however, did not indicate his whereabouts.

But Espinosa assured the PNP leadership he had no plans of leaving the country.

“I am assuring them that I will face the cases that will be filed against me. I have no plans of fleeing because I am innocent of all these charges and I still believe in the justice system that eventually will uphold my innocence,” said Espinosa in his statement.

Espinosa pointed out that he presented himself to Camp Crame even before the lapse of the 24-hour ultimatum issued by President Duterte for him and his son to surrender or a shoot-on-sight order would
be issued.

“I wanted to primarily and personally report to the Chief PNP, PDG (Police Director General) Rogelio dela Rosa the threats to my life made by PCI (Police Chief Insp.) Jovie Espenido, the Chief of Police of Albuera, Leyte. As a matter of fact, these threats can be verified from his interview with the local media in Ormoc City wherein PCI Espinido said that he would hang my head on the flagpole of the municipality,” said Espinosa’s statement.

He said that while at Camp Crame, he was made to sign sworn statement at the Criminal Investigation and Detection group (CIDG) and make a public appeal asking Kerwin to surrender.

Espinosa said that what he did “were substantial proofs of my full cooperation and commitment to the present administration in its quest to cleanse the country from illegal drugs.”

“When I left Camp Crame on August 5, 2016, General Dela Rosa advised me to return to Albuera, Leyte, but I deem it not safe because of the continued harassment and threats made by PCI Espenido,” he said in a statement.

Espinosa said Espenido led the August 3 raid on his residence in Albuera town, which led to the deaths of six men.

The police team also confiscated his vehicles and other personal properties “without legal grounds” during another operation held on August 7.

On Wednesday morning, Espenido and elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) reported the discovery of 11 kilos of shabu worth P88 million and bomb parts from his Albuera residence.

“As a consequence of all these, my personal properties inside my residence were looted by some individuals since my house was left unlocked and unguarded after police entered the premises,” said Espinosa’s statement. SFM

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/805042/esp ... u-not-mine

Tama nga...planted... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:05 pm 
Heavyweight

oo planted... pinatanim ni kerwin :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:09 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:

Tama...namunga kaya dumami... :lol:
Pinalago ni mayor... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:15 pm 
Heavyweight

JABEZJ wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:

Tama...namunga kaya dumami... :lol:
Pinalago ni mayor... :lol:

dapat naging DA sec. mga to.. marunong mag plant ng bato :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Duterte to AFP: Help gov’t in war vs drugs

LABANGAN, Zamboanga del Sur – President Duterte called on the Armed Forces of the Philippines to join in his war against drugs.

Speaking to soldiers of the Philippine Army’s 4th Infantry Division here, Duterte, who spoke mostly in Bisaya, appealed: “Help the government. It is to your advantage, your children, your grandchildren.”

This was the first time in Duterte’s series of visits to 10 military camps that he issued such appeal, hinting of the possible mobilization of the country’s Armed Forces against the scourge of narcotics.

In the other camp visits, Duterte merely explained the war against drugs to soldiers whose constitutional role has always been to protect the country from national security threats.

As usual, Mr. Duterte pledged full support to the soldiers in whatever duty they would be asked to perform.

But he asked them to “be honest with me so that I will know the situation you are faced with hence I know to defend you.”

“In enforcing the law, you have to subdue resistance. In the process, you must not give the suspected criminal the opportunity to harm you,” the President stressed.

Mr. Duterte explained that his order to recall police and military escorts of alleged narco-politicians was to prevent law enforcement operations from being compromised. SFM

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/805088/dut ... r-vs-drugs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 500  Next