Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:03 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Is Marcos a HERO?
NO 74%  74%  [ 34 ]
YES 26%  26%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 46
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:39 am 
Heavyweight

Where is the article or link on the thread title? :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:49 am 
Welterweight

Makasabad na nga po! Opinyon ko lang naman:

Hindi pa pwedeng ikumpara ang Duterte Presidency sa nagdaang gubyerno dahil hindi pa tapos ang kanyang termino. At pasintabi sa mga maka-Du30, hindi po ninyo masisi ang maka Aquino na mabahala sa laki ng mga nakalinyang gagastusin niya sa 2017.

Pasintabi din sa mga maka-Aquino, dahil naman sa katipiran (UNDER SPENDING) kaya HINDI nagawa O NALIMUTAN (NEGLECT) ang ilang mahalagang proyekto. Pero sa lahat-lahat HINDI NAMAN WORST ang dating presidente Nonoy Aquino. Sa tingin ko ay masa madami ang kanyang pluses (+) kaysa minuses (-).

Tulad ng sinoman may kabutihan at kakulangan ang lahat ng tao o alinman sa mga nakaraang presidente, depende na lang sa nagmamasid kung sino ang mas naging mabuti.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:58 am 
Heavyweight

Ow, he could have outright paid the billions owed by the Philippine government, why hide it when he was in power during that time. Check your logic.[/quote]

Quote:
Vice Pres. Doy Laurel talk to Marcos before he died to give his treasure to the Filipino people but Cory refused to accept it. She wants 5 billion dollars delivered first. Marcos hinted the treachery he stop the deal. If its true or not only Doy Laurel and Cory knows. All I know Doy Laurel keep distance from Cory since then.

Quote:
Tsk tsk, full of holes, provide the link. If Marcos really wanted to make a restitution, he could have made a public declaration, documented the transaction, he was a lawyer remember, remitted the money to the Philippine government, what treachery are you talking about? I could invent tall tales forever. And look at Pnoy's budget 2.9 billion pesos, look at Duterte's proposed budget 20 billion at nagserve kuno ng lugaw sa inauguration. By this alone, you could see if there is any greed in the Aquinoses bones.

[/quote]

Read Doy Laurel's book and learn some real story.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:58 am 
Cruiserweight

KAHIT ANONG GAWIN NINYO AY DI NYO MABABAWI ANG NAKAW NA YAMAN NG MGA MARCOSES

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:59 am 
Heavyweight

rudge wrote:
Where is the article or link on the thread title? :D

As usual baka sakali may maluko. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:05 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:
Vice Pres. Doy Laurel talk to Marcos before he died to give his treasure to the Filipino people but Cory refused to accept it. She wants 5 billion dollars delivered first. Marcos hinted the treachery he stop the deal. If its true or not only Doy Laurel and Cory knows. All I know Doy Laurel keep distance from Cory since then.

Cool story. Lol
Ahahahahahaha!!!!

And you still keep using present tense on events that happened in the past. :shock:

And your dad story of acquiring property from Tabaco swinding deal was a good deal right? Wrong! You've been feed from stolen money from the poor people of the Philippines. That means your father is a corrupt official that's why you're against Duterte and Marcos. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:06 am 
Cruiserweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Cool story. Lol
Ahahahahahaha!!!!

And you still keep using present tense on events that happened in the past. :shock:

YEAH , WHY JJCROSS USING PRESENT TENSE..HE NEEDS TO USE PAST TENSE WITH ED.

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:07 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
Ow, he could have outright paid the billions owed by the Philippine government, why hide it when he was in power during that time. Check your logic.

Quote:

Quote:
Tsk tsk, full of holes, provide the link. If Marcos really wanted to make a restitution, he could have made a public declaration, documented the transaction, he was a lawyer remember, remitted the money to the Philippine government, what treachery are you talking about? I could invent tall tales forever. And look at Pnoy's budget 2.9 billion pesos, look at Duterte's proposed budget 20 billion at nagserve kuno ng lugaw sa inauguration. By this alone, you could see if there is any greed in the Aquinoses bones.

[/quote]

Read Doy Laurel's book and learn some real story.[/quote]

Then read scores of books about the Marcos dictatorship too. I have seen many decent youth , promising ones die, persons i am personally acquainted with , Bill Begg, Ricardo Alcantara, the first casualty in the First Quarter Storm, Edgar Jopson among the best and the brightest who died before their time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:11 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Cool story. Lol
Ahahahahahaha!!!!

And your dad story of acquiring property from Tabaco swinding deal was a good deal right? Wrong! You've been feed from stolen money from the poor people of the Philippines. That means your father is a corrupt official that's why you're against Duterte and Marcos. 8)

We didn't buy from tabako, stupid.
I said during FVR's time.Duh!
Hey stupid, we donated to Duterte's campaign.
Go back to school.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:13 am 
Heavyweight

listerine wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Cool story. Lol
Ahahahahahaha!!!!

YEAH , WHY JJCROSS USING PRESENT TENSE..HE NEEDS TO USE PAST TENSE WITH ED.

LOL! Itong si joey talagang anak ng corrupt very particular sa past tense at spelling at baliwala ang content ng message. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:16 am 
Heavyweight

Ayusin nyo muna paano ang mag-quote...
Ang gulo ng mga posts nyo... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:17 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Cool story. Lol
Ahahahahahaha!!!!

And your dad story of acquiring property from Tabaco swinding deal was a good deal right? Wrong! You've been feed from stolen money from the poor people of the Philippines. That means your father is a corrupt official that's why you're against Duterte and Marcos. 8)[/quote]
Go back to school.[/quote][/quote]

Palusot ka pa. Tapal bagay sa yo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:25 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Cool story. Lol
Ahahahahahaha!!!!

Quote:
Go back to school.

Sorry Joey, And Duterte lied, said he had no financial backers , turned out Tony Boy Floirendo who has close ties with the Marcoses donated 75 million , and so did a number of personalities from the mining industry. Had a lot of OFW's donating hard earned money from their own pockets too , tsk tsk.
He also lied about pork barrel, said he hated it , the proposed new budget , showed a lot of lump sum allocations, Diokno is having a hard time defending it. Same dog different collar, and from the looks of it, a greater windfall for members of Congress.
There are no two ways about it, Duterte has the same dictatorial tendencies of Marcos, maybe even worse. Marcos was not this bad at the start.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:35 am 
Heavyweight

I don't know if joey was telling lies but Duterte said he would not accept money from corrupt individuals. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:44 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Sorry Joey, And Duterte lied, said he had no financial backers , turned out Tony Boy Floirendo who has close ties with the Marcoses donated 75 million , and so did a number of personalities from the mining industry. Had a lot of OFW's donating hard earned money from their own pockets too , tsk tsk.
He also lied about pork barrel, said he hated it , the proposed new budget , showed a lot of lump sum allocations, Diokno is having a hard time defending it. Same dog different collar, and from the looks of it, a greater windfall for members of Congress.

We know that one . My brother manages our biz in Davao.
Floirendo actually backed Duterte. So did Quiboloy.
Floirendo's motive ? Protection from BBM and Imelda.
Marcos funded Florendo's banana plantation. Imelda funded the Pearl Farm.
BBM can easily grab their properties if he has higher-up power.

The other big contributors of Duterte are the merchants in Uyanguren St. , Davao. That's Chinatown, Davao.
Dozens of multi-million making stores operate there. Not one of them gets robbed because the criminals fear Duterte.
My brother knows one merchant who donates millions to the Dutertes before elections.

I really don't know the details of the pork barrel thingy now.
And do not have any idea how he can even get double the annual budget of PNoy.
Much less, 10 times that .

But, saying all that, I don't know why Duterte would possibly be corrupt now when he really hasn't been shown as that corrupt in Davao. He lives a modest life. Makes good money being a partner to a huge fleet of taxicabs in Davao. Word is, he's also part of the ferry business to Samal Island . That's a huge moneymaker.

If Duterte turns out to be corrupt, the country will really be in a bad shape .
We had high hopes for him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next