Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:19 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next

Is Marcos a HERO?
NO 74%  74%  [ 34 ]
YES 26%  26%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 46
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:11 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="BMWi8"]

You dumb arrse! people power against this BS waste of time probe that De lima and Trinalles are leading into extrajudicial killings.To stop Du30 WAR on drugs and corruption.

I read Panot passed a LAW which clearly states what is extrajudicial killing is, as defined by Panot. They do not include drug lords or mga tao sangot sa drugs. The only persons come under the frame work of his own law and it is signed by panot are Religious person, media and political persons. So under his own law, killing drug pushers mga tao sangot sa drug is not extrajudicial killings.

Why the fukk is "tuwad queen" leading the inquiry when she allowed drug lords to cook shabu and have sex parties in Bilibid. Trinalles another crook made up lies and smear campaign that was proven false about Du30 wealth. How are they allowed to lead an inquiry.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:31 am 
Heavyweight

daming matatanda dito sa packland hehe, i cant react, i dont know what to say about Marcos. i was born after on 1986 and a people power baby. sana yung totoo ang lumabas about the marcosaes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:40 am 
Heavyweight

Enzo.Dev wrote:
paps Joey pa explain po yung 8%? as of now wala kasi ako nakikitang plan for economy ni pdu30 puro war on drugs ang focus. nag banta pa na aalis UN pero jokel lang daw po :shock:

JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:
And the free enterprise now proves it . GMA and PNoy's annual growth rate have beat most of the other neighboring countries .
And Duterte is on track to hit better than 8% a year .

He actually said he's continuing PNoy's economic policies.
The country is on track to be at +7% of last year's GDP.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:44 am 
Middleweight

Numero uno wrote:
BMWi8 wrote:

You dumb arrse! people power against this BS waste of time probe that De lima and Trinalles are leading into extrajudicial killings.To stop Du30 WAR on drugs and corruption.

I read Panot passed a LAW which clearly states what is extrajudicial killing is, as defined by Panot. They do not include drug lords or mga tao sangot sa drugs. The only persons come under the frame work of his own law and it is signed by panot are Religious person, media and political persons. So under his own law, killing drug pushers mga tao sangot sa drug is not extrajudicial killings.

Why the fukk is "tuwad queen" leading the inquiry when she allowed drug lords to cook shabu and have sex parties in Bilibid. Trinalles another crook made up lies and smear campaign that was proven false about Du30 wealth. How are they allowed to lead an inquiry.

easy, sir daft. i don't give a damn puck on what you are talking about because both do30 and de5 are old promiscuous sobs. let them teach the kids sex education. but let's face the facts about the vile dictator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:59 am 
Middleweight

batang kamuning wrote:
[size=150]daming matatanda dito sa packland hehe, i cant react, i dont know what to say about Marcos. i was born after on 1986 and a people power baby. sana yung totoo ang lumabas about the marcosaes[/size

your point is? apparently i'm younger than you. and my 12 yr old cousin is very aware marcos is not a hero and bbm lost to leni robredo.
awesome, the more i try to educate the proudly ignoramus, the dumber they get.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:25 am 
Heavyweight

batang kamuning wrote:
daming matatanda dito sa packland hehe, i cant react, i dont know what to say about Marcos. i was born after on 1986 and a people power baby. sana yung totoo ang lumabas about the marcosaes

20+ years in the office and had to deposed.
Think about that one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:02 pm 
Middleweight

Enzo.Dev wrote:
Sh1t got real dude!
du30: UN blah blah &*^*&^*^
tards: uu wala naman nagawa UN baket ba pinapakialaman nila tayo tama si pdu30, hail hydra :shock:
du30: UN, can't you take joke?
news: effects of leaving UN: list goes on
tards: BIAS KAYO! sinabe nga hinde na tayo aalis ng UN e! :shock:

kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
...hindi masama si macoy kasi may mas masahol pa ke macoy??!!..

..hindi kurakot si macoy kasi mas maraming na kurakot si suharto!!??..

..hindi mamatay tao si macoy kasi mas maraming na patay si polpot o si hitler!!??..

..aba, parang kulto rin di digong..walang silbe daw UN at agree din mga cult members..ngaung sinabe di digong na joke daw eh nagmukhang super engot mga cult members.. :lol: :lol:

bros, the highness executioner's spin, flip flopping and double-talk is making me feel woozy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:08 pm 
Middleweight

BMWi8 wrote:
Enzo.Dev wrote:
Sh1t got real dude!
du30: UN blah blah &*^*&^*^
tards: uu wala naman nagawa UN baket ba pinapakialaman nila tayo tama si pdu30, hail hydra :shock:
du30: UN, can't you take joke?
news: effects of leaving UN: list goes on
tards: BIAS KAYO! sinabe nga hinde na tayo aalis ng UN e! :shock:

kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
...hindi masama si macoy kasi may mas masahol pa ke macoy??!!..

..hindi kurakot si macoy kasi mas maraming na kurakot si suharto!!??..

..hindi mamatay tao si macoy kasi mas maraming na patay si polpot o si hitler!!??..

..aba, parang kulto rin di digong..walang silbe daw UN at agree din mga cult members..ngaung sinabe di digong na joke daw eh nagmukhang super engot mga cult members.. :lol: :lol:

bros, the highness executioner's spin, flip flopping and double-talk is making me feel woozy

to add up:
ABS-CBN News ChannelVerified account
‏@ANCALERTS
Baja: We should not withdraw from UN. Repercussions are too serious.

if do30 withdraw the PH from the UN it would be a big time celebration for China

1 comment says "The Chinese theives and Duterte the Chinese lap dog – looks like they both agree they are taking the right path. What presumptive thieves and their lap dog."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:13 pm 
Heavyweight

BMWi8 wrote:
Numero uno wrote:
BMWi8 wrote:

easy, sir daft. i don't give a damn puck on what you are talking about because both do30 and de5 are old promiscuous sobs. let them teach the kids sex education. but let's face the facts about the vile dictator

I don't give a Puck about what happened 30 years ago. Move on! the fight is now. We need to unite against the oligarch retard.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:14 pm 
Middleweight

Enzo.Dev wrote:
BMWi8 wrote:
BMWi8 wrote:
you mean, people power to oust pres. do30? he's the current president, right? and you are still talking colors here, wow. you must be a real joker

anti marcos = DILAWAN :shock:
anti pdu30 = DILAWAN :shock:

well, i for one never grew up thinking yellow was pro-aquino and red was pro-marcos, back then, for me, yellow was normally used to welcome homes loved ones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 pm 
Heavyweight

We can't change what happened in the past. But now it's our time to do something.Protest against these corrupt mofo in govt.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:19 pm 
Heavyweight

score:

sir BMW -10
no.1 - 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:19 pm 
Middleweight

Numero uno wrote:

BMWi8 wrote:

Numero uno wrote:
I don't give a Puck about what happened 30 years ago. Move on! the fight is now. We need to unite against the oligarch retard.

who are we fighting now? and why? who is that retard oligarch? you mean do30 is the oligarch now?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:56 pm 
Heavyweight

You have no clue :shock: yellow oligarch that's trying to destroy so they can continue to allow Chinky drug lords and corrupt Govt to oppress the people.

Last edited by Numero uno on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:08 pm 
Heavyweight

I mean we don't want what happened to Marcos the best President the Philippines to happen again. These yellow basstards are working hard.

The Chinese drug lords and YELLOW corrupt oligarch want to continue oppressing the people.Filipinos will wake up! and you dumb *** is going to hate it.. :lol:

Du30 will probably kill more than Marcos. And you are going to make a big deal out of it.You are going over sensationalize it. But remember he is killing piece of shyt drug pushers and criminals. ok dumb ***!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next