Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:18 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 427 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next

Are you 'for' or 'against' Duterte Administration?
FOR 42%  42%  [ 33 ]
AGAINST 58%  58%  [ 46 ]
Total votes : 79
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:31 pm 
Welterweight

This is a very divisive issue now and I wanted to know the pulse of Pacland so I can compare with the survey results. Please take few seconds of your time to take this poll. If someone has already made one, I think it won't hurt to take another one. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:05 am 
Heavyweight

FOR - on some points
AGAINST: on some points

I am FOR on his fight against drug problem!

AGAINST on his playing the Russian and China cards.

Marcos used the Russian card when he sensed America is withdrawing support on him.
What followed - - 'The Time Has Come,' Laxalt Told Marcos.

And the rest is history!

Sana careful na lang si pangulo sa ganyang mga pahayag. :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

For Duterte. Far from perfect but the closest president we have showing political will in recent times.

Greedy oligarchs, corrupt politicians and media are out there to destroy him because of Duterte's agenda to setup a federalism form of government before his term ends.

Now what does this mean.

1) This means fast tracking of the infrastucture and economic development of Visayas and Mindanao that were being short-changed in budget for decades. Most of the DAP and PDAF goes to Luzon and imperial Manila but then ends up in the pockets of politicians.

2) Infrastrucure and economic developments in Visayas ang Mindanao would eventually lead to more job and business opportunities and people from there would less likely pursue livelihoods in Imperial Manila or abroad.

3) Eventually imperial Manila will be decongested which leads to weakening of businesses in the area.

Now you know why there are less opportunities in Visayas and Mindanao. Because greedy oligarchs wants a crowded imperial Manila where people lookout also for very few job opportunities, depressing wages thus maximizing the oligarch's profits and making them richer. Heck there are even government transactions you can only do by squeezing yourself in Manila and force you to travel all the way from Visayas or Mindanao.

Do you know why the media keeps trumpeting OFWs as bagong bayani? So as to let people forget a long standing issue of lack of job opportunities and unemployment. Skills and talents of Filipinos should be used for the gain of our own country and that's how countries develop. If you ask a lot of these OFWs they said they would rather work home be with their families and friends if our country can provide meaningful jobs and decent wages. There are 2.2 million OFWs last 2010 and there are now 2.4 million OFWs as of 2016.

Duterte wanted to ease up on 60-40 Filipino-to-foreign business ownership. This would really f@ck up greedy oligarchs because they don't want business competition. A lot of foreign businesses wanted to setup here in the Philippines to take advantage of the skills and talent of Filipinos but they can't because they are discouraged by our foreign business policies. 60% would often be owned by a greedy oligarch and only 40% to the foreigner. Who would want that? Now businesses would rather setup in Malaysia, own it 100% and just hire talented Filipinos to work there.

Concerned people agrees to giving Duterte special powers to solve the traffic. Imperial Manila's traffic fuels the oligrachs businesses. Now you know why there were no firm actions to solve our traffic situation. Greedy oligarchs bribed politicians to impede the development of our mass transport system so they can sell you their cars, condos which you can finance through their banks. They wanted to keep you in Imperial Manila as much as possible so you can spend your time on thier malls. You can read all the hocus-pocus in the news. European firms helping to improve our MRT were declined, expansion projects nixed etc...

Heck oligarchs even setup offices abroad and fooled OFWs in buying as many as 3-5 condos in Manila the pretense of making them rich through rental incomes. Most condos in Manila are now sold out but have very low occupancy rate leaving poor ofws paying monthly maintenance and parking fees etc... with no income from the condo coming in.

I am hoping that someday, Visayans and Mindanaons won't feel the need to squeeze themselves in Manila just to get a good education or land a stable and meaningful job. Federalism form of government would be a good start in achieving this and I hope Duterte can implement this before his term ends.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

FOR, OF COURSE!!

8) 8) 8)

:combo: :drinking: :celebrate:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 pm 
Heavyweight

Just like the past presidents, it depends...

Wrong forum BTW...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:38 pm 
Heavyweight

For federalism , Go..go..mangulo ka and declare revolutionary government ..ubusim mo ang mga kurakot , change the government :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

im still for duterte.. he just has to think before he speaks.. also i understand what he is doing being nice with China and being rude to the USA.. he has plan hes a smart man. I just give him some time..

give him a break..

but he really does need to watch what he is saying.. the media will burry him alive..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:53 pm 
Middleweight

DUTERTE forever.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
FR 12 violation :(

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm 
Heavyweight

For! 110%

but i am for De Lima as well 111%

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm 
Featherweight

Na cancel na ang lahat ng positive ni Duterte sa sobrang patayan na sa Pilipinas. Baga sa
sunog siya ang nagsimula ng apoy at ngayon ay lumiliyab na.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:01 pm 
Welterweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Just like the past presidents, it depends...

Wrong forum BTW...

Ok, I forgot to put, 'now that Manny is supporting Duterte, I want to know the pulse of Pacland regarding this matter...' This should make it appropriate for Manny Pacquiao General Discussion.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:03 pm 
Welterweight

joeyj wrote:
FR 12 violation :(

Ok, I forgot to put, 'now that Manny is supporting Duterte, I want to know the pulse of Pacland regarding this matter...' This should make it appropriate for Manny Pacquiao General Discussion. Or maybe I can rephrase it to: do you agree with Manny or not? This is a very important matter and I think all Paclanders deserve to know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:05 am 
Light Heavyweight

i'm for his policies but i'm against the things that he says and the cursing along with them. it really affects his publicity.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:13 pm 
Cruiserweight

KaPUSA wrote:
FOR - on some points
AGAINST: on some points

I am FOR on his fight against drug problem!

AGAINST on his playing the Russian and China cards.

Marcos used the Russian card when he sensed America is withdrawing support on him.
What followed - - 'The Time Has Come,' Laxalt Told Marcos.

And the rest is history!

Sana careful na lang si pangulo sa ganyang mga pahayag. :(

This

+1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 427 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next