Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:19 pm 
Heavyweight

`` wala pa ring gustong mag-explain dun sa aketch tanung..?

paki tulong ke atche moka kase sya lang daw me akses sa blog nya,///

mag-wait pa aketch...,,mwaahhh...

:kiss: '''

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:23 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:

:biglaugh:

Piktyur mo yan blitz? May dugo ka pala talagang ano. :)

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Hindi mo maikakaila yan sarili mo.

Me tag name ka pa ha.

Ayos!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:31 pm 
Heavyweight

Ikaw yan eh. Dugong imported. Afro-Latino. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:36 pm 
Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:

Ano ba question bai?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:40 pm 
Heavyweight

Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
zorro05 wrote:

Ano ba question bai?

` page 13..., mang drigoy,,,,,

yung live blog ni moka habang nasa senate hearing sya.

:wink: '''

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:

Heto bai, shoot na shoot sa kasinugalingan nya..
Dutae's admin will fabricate anything and everything to stop the critics and cover up their incompetence with fake news.

Malacañang consultant admits helping in Mocha Uson blog

https://www.rappler.com/nation/184263-malacanang-consultant-trixie-angeles-mocha-uson-blog?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_medium=share_bar

Last edited by Keep Punching on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:03 pm 
Light Heavyweight

"PCOO social media strategist Trixie Cruz Angeles says her job is to 'feed' Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson with information for her propaganda blog

PCOO STRATEGIST. Malacañang consultant and suspended lawyer Trixie Cruz Angeles admits helping feed information for the blog of Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson. Photo by Joseph Vidal/PRIB

MANILA, Philippines – Malacañang consultant and suspended lawyer Trixie Cruz Angeles admitted on Wednesday, October 4, that she helps "feed" information for the propaganda blog of Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson.

In a Senate hearing on fake news, Angeles said her job title at the Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) is "social media strategist."

She said the nature of her job is as "consultant."

"Actually what we do is we assist Asec Mocha, among other things, in dealing with her social media account," Angeles explained.

"May I clarify, my position at Asec Mocha's office is not to handle her accounts but simply to feed to her priority government information that she can put out in her blog," Angeles later said.

This means a government consultant, who works in an office funded by taxpayers' money, is helping produce a personal propaganda blog that has been repeatedly accused of spreading fake news. (READ: State-sponsored hate: The rise of the pro-Duterte bloggers)

Reacting to negative feedback on Twitter, Uson also said of Angeles, "She doesn't handle my social media accounts."

"Wala pong kinalaman si Atty Trixie Cruz Angeles sa aking social media account (Atty Trixie Cruz Angeles has nothing to do with my social media account)," Uson said.

It was under oath that both Angeles and Uson made their contradicting statements – Angeles said she assists Uson in "dealing with her social media account," while Uson said Angeles had "nothing to do" with it.

Read excerpts from Wednesday's Senate hearing on fake news below:

GRACE POE: Ma'am, my question is, what is your job description now in PCOO?

TRIXIE CRUZ ANGELES: Actually what we do is we assist Asec Mocha, among other things, in dealing with her social media account.

GRACE POE: What is the goal? What are you trying to do? What are you trying to influence people with?

TRIXIE CRUZ ANGELES: Well it's not really–, actually, my real title is social media strategist. I would like to correct this one. However, the term social media influencer – well that isn't me, that would be Asec Mocha.

GRACE POE: So if you're a strategist, what is the goal of PCOO?

TRIXIE CRUZ ANGELES: The goal of PCOO is to give out government information. So things like the passing of certain laws which are necessary for us to disseminate. For example, today, the release of the postponement of barangay elections.

NANCY BINAY: Kasi nabanggit ni Ms Angeles, are you an Asec, JO (job order), consultant, so what's your item?

TRIXIE CRUZ ANGELES: I think it would be akin to consultant (or) contracted service.

NANCY BINAY: Apparently this is already an underground economy na hindi ko alam if it's a billion industry already. Siguro si Ms Angeles can shed light to us.

TRIXIE CRUZ ANGELES: Ma'am, I'm not sure about the extent. What I know is that in order to do my job, I have to talk to some of them, at least to understand what's going on, for instance, when you spot trends, et cetera, if this trend is manufactured or not. Before I continue, may I clarify, my position at Asec Mocha's office is not to handle her accounts but simply to feed to her priority government information that she can put out in her blog.

MOCHA USON: Gusto ko lang pong linawin na si Atty Trixie Cruz Angeles ay hindi po–, she doesn't handle my social media accounts, kasi po ito 'yung kumakalat ngayon sa Twitter. So wala pong kinalaman si Atty Trixie Cruz Angeles sa aking social media account. Thank you, Madame Chair.

During the hearing, Uson claimed that she was a victim of fake news. She also maintained that rules on fairness do not apply to her even after she joined the government, since she was a blogger, not a journalist. – Rappler.com

https://www.rappler.com/nation/184263-malacanang-consultant-trixie-angeles-mocha-uson-blog?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_medium=share_bar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:12 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
zorro05 wrote:

Heto bai, shoot na shoot sa kasinugalingan nya..
Dutae's admin will fabricate anything and everything to stop the critics and cover up their incompetence with fake news.

Malacañang consultant admits helping in Mocha Uson blog

` tenks bai KP for the info/link.

I would have wanted sana the other guys to tell us how moka does it -
by live blogging while seating at the hearing.

and also, suspended trixie, moka's coach and silent moka2.0, was also at the hearing..,
so somebody else has access to the blog.

:D ;'''

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:13 pm 
Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:
Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
zorro05 wrote:

Ano ba question bai?

` page 13..., mang drigoy,,,,,

yung live blog ni moka habang nasa senate hearing sya.

:wink: '''

tapos sinasabi nya na sya lang may access sa blog account nya?
eh di nagsisinungaling lang, obviously may ibang nag mamanage ng account
di ba binigyan sya ni paandanar ng assistant dyan.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Definitely, bai. !!!

:D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Asec or blogger? Choose only one, Nancy Binay tells Mocha Uson

Senator Nancy Binay reminds Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson that all government officials are bound by the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees

MANILA, Philippines – Decide if you want to be a blogger or a government official.
Senator Nancy Binay tossed the choice to Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson, who is accused of spreading fake news through her popular blog, during a Senate hearing on fake news on Wednesday, October 4.

During the hearing, Uson insisted that her blog is her own account and not under the government. She also said that the rules of fairness do not apply to her, as she is a blogger and not a journalist.

Binay then reiterated her observation that Uson could no longer separate her private affairs with her government duties, citing Republic Act Number 6713 or the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees.

“Madame chair, for clarification na lang (just for clarification). Since we’re all government officials, we are bound by RA 6713 and under Section 4. Nakasulat doon (it's written there that) we cannot use the excuse of doing things in our capacity as private individuals,” Binay said.

“So parang malinaw na malinaw na at this point in time, di mo na puwedeng ihiwalay 'yung pagiging blogger mo sa pagiging Asec. So I guess, malinaw na talaga. Baka it’s high time to decide kung gusto mo maging blogger o kung gusto mo maging Asec,” Binay added.

(So it's very clear that at this point in time, you can no longer separate being a blogger to being an assistant secretary. So I guess, it's very clear. Maybe it's high time to decide if you want to be a blogger or you want to be an assistant secretary.)

Uson responded by saying she was just exercising her “right to freedom of expression,” just like any individual.

“Yung pagb-blogging ko po (In blogging), I'm just exercising my right to freedom of expression or speech. At lahat naman po tayo may kalayaang ihayag ang sarili (And we all have the freedom to express ourselves),” Uson said.

During the hearing, the Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) sought to distance itself from some of the contents of the blog of Uson, who is assistant secretary in charge of social media. Malacañang consultant and suspended lawyer Trixie Cruz Angeles also admitted before senators that part of her job is to "feed" information for Uson's propaganda blog.

PCOO Undersecretary Marie Banaag told the Senate panel that the PCOO is not associated with Uson’s posts about opposition Senator Antonio Trillanes IV’s supposed offshore accounts. Trillanes filed criminal and administrative complaints against Uson over the post.

“If I may comment on Asec Mocha's status. As reiterated, Asec Mocha’s blog is personal to her. When Senator Trillanes filed a case against Asec Mocha, it was not the PCOO. She will always be liable to whatever contents or posts [it] would have,” Banaag said.

On Wednesday, Uson also claimed she is a “victim of fake news” despite being caught sharing inaccurate and misleading information on her page several times. – Rappler.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:31 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Medyo kinapos lang kasi si ate Nancy B. ng mga banat eh, actually hindi naman blogger talaga yan si idol Mocha, Dutard azzlicker troll kasi sya, sa fb pa, ang dating lagi ng mga banat nya maski nung naupo na sya bilang ASEC sa PCOO same same pa rin e.
Dapat panagutin talaga yan fake news queen na yan. Lumapit pa ke Trillanes para magpaselfie selfie ha..she must be thinking that she can soften the good senator, ha ha..Tuloy ang demanda sa iyo, huy!

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Inggit ka at sa kanya nagpapic si trillanes? :woman:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
Hay nakoh 'day, inggit aketch kasi sa kanya nagpapic si trillanes. :woman:

Huh :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next