Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:51 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 89  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:50 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 4991
don robert wrote:
Please take note of the date the poster made the opinion: around the same day after Sanofi announced their new findings on their own Dengue vaccine. That time (and even now) there has been no 'proven' death related to Sanofi. Pinas pa lang nag report agad na me relation sa vaccine pagkamatay ng mga bata. we do not have to have a creative mind why is this so considering we know who is making the 'investigation'.


if you read it straight and just by that context, the poster is banking on his credentials as a doctor. therefore he is a person with expertise regarding the matter and should be trusted. as for the "proven" death caused by Dengvaxia - Sanofi which is one of the biggest pharma won't admit that their product has harmful effect to those who doesn't have any history of dengue. as proof Sanofi DIDN'T made any statement that there is an adverse effect to the person who has been injected by Dengvaxia but no history of dengue. The company did not, by any means released a statement to the public about this information.

don robert wrote:
on the protocols or procedures where followed, there has been no report relating to such, that the PH thru the DOH did not follow procedures of vaccination.


you should take into consideration the time or the activity where the Sec. Garin pushed for the exemption of the vaccine to the Drug Formulary Council, which is a breach of protocol when the target number of participants is over a million.

don robert wrote:
Just to be clear, there is no perfect vaccine. I am aware of this as I was informed of this fact when I allowed my kids to be immunized with different kinds of vaccine (influenza, etc) since they were born. thus I can relate sa last words ng poster:

Quote:
The vaccine decreases the risk of severe dengue in this group of people by about 90% for sure. Statistically significant.


i am waiting for the release of vaccine for Malaria. I've been waiting for it for years pero hindi pa rin na rerelease...


we are all aware of that as parents... it is but an instinct to us to ask questions about the effects of the vaccines and its components. we are also aware or being made aware of the doctors' mantra - do no harm. but on this case, it is not the a hospital that conducted an outreach program or a medical mission, but it is the (previous) government. therefore, we can surmise that there is not proof that the said vaccine is endorsed by doctors because it the (previous) government has put an exemption to it.

also, you have contradicted yourself by quoting the poster about the efficacy of the vaccine, to which you reject that the poster has no knowledge about the recent findings (regarding deaths) of the vaccine. such claim which 90% without any information to support is an exaggeration to imply that we should believe the poster because he is a doctor.

do remember that no pharma company will ever accept the fact that there products causes death...

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:49 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 am
Posts: 3325
DR kawawa ka naman kasi you cant go over that mantra of yours na pinatigil pina review pina continue

I cant believe na di mo gets na:

Si du30 di tulad ng idol mo na si pnoy na pag galit sa prev admin tigil ang project kahit maayos naman

Kung nagkamali sila du30 ngaun di mo ba naisip na may fault ang sanofi dahil late nila nabigay ang findings

Sa ginasta ng gobyerno na 3.5 billion na minadali ng admin ng disenteng pnoy, sa tingin mo ba basta ipatigil yan kaagad ng wala g sapat na findings na nidelay nga? Aba di yan pinulot

Don't go on masquerading na you know it all. You sound you know it all kaso iisang side lang sinisilip mo, biased lol.

Don't worry, kung tingin mo sa pakikipag usap sa akin e mas maganda pang kausapin pader the feeling is mutual baka malala pa nga tingin ko e :D

Seriously sana maging okay anak mo dahil sa bakuna na binili ng gobyerno natin.

Beyond that e wala...opinion mo yan. Pero para isisi mo lang sa current admin na di naman nag start ng vaccination program....hehehehe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 24840
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
don robert wrote:
Please take note of the date the poster made the opinion: around the same day after Sanofi announced their new findings on their own Dengue vaccine. That time (and even now) there has been no 'proven' death related to Sanofi. Pinas pa lang nag report agad na me relation sa vaccine pagkamatay ng mga bata. we do not have to have a creative mind why is this so considering we know who is making the 'investigation'.

if you read it straight and just by that context, the poster is banking on his credentials as a doctor. therefore he is a person with expertise regarding the matter and should be trusted. as for the "proven" death caused by Dengvaxia - Sanofi which is one of the biggest pharma won't admit that their product has harmful effect to those who doesn't have any history of dengue. as proof Sanofi DIDN'T made any statement that there is an adverse effect to the person who has been injected by Dengvaxia but no history of dengue. The company did not, by any means released a statement to the public about this information.


I am NOT sorry to say this as this style of argument is going on and on, but you are drawing straws here and providing something that is NOT factual. You do not have facts to prove that Sanofi "won't admit that their product has harmful effect". On the contrary, they did. it is for a fact that you and the other "feeling-experts-now" will NOT KNOW any sheet about the issues with Dengvaxia vaccine if Sanofi did not provide an update on their vaccine. That is what you call a FACT!

For you to further say as PROOF that Sanofi "DIDN'T made any statement that there is an adverse effect to the person who has been injected by Dengvaxia but no history of dengue", you are my friend un-informed, ill-informed and totally ignorant of what you are talking about. Alam mo ba talaga ang issue? Magbasa ka pre! Kakatamad makipag diskusyun kung ignorante ka sa issue, paulit ulit!

I just made an exception in answering lengthily your post in the hopes na sana next time, ikaw at ang iba pa, ay more informed of what you are discussing.

On that note, di ko na sasagutin iba mo pang posts you made, on protocols and what-have-yous. Magbasa ka muna pre, research. Again, be informed! Nothing is more satisfying than replying to an INFORMED OPINION.

Just an FYI, last November, Sanofi released an update on their vaccine, DENGVAXIA, as they "found differences in vaccine performance based on prior dengue infection".

I quote the press release of Sanofi, para naman ma inform ka and maka relate ka sa opinion ng doktor na pinagdidiskusyunan natin :

Quote:
Paris, France - November 29, 2017

Sanofi will ask health authorities to update information provided to physicians and patients on its dengue vaccine Dengvaxia® in countries where it is approved. The request is based on a new analysis of long-term clinical trial data, which found differences in vaccine performance based on prior dengue infection.

Based on up to six years of clinical data, the new analysis evaluated long-term safety and efficacy of Dengvaxia in people who had been infected with dengue prior to vaccination and those who had not. The analysis confirmed that Dengvaxia provides persistent protectiv benefit against dengue fever in those who had prior infection. For those not previously infected by dengue virus, however, the analysis found that in the longer term, more cases of severe disease could occur following vaccination upon a subsequent dengue infection.

These findings highlight the complex nature of dengue infection. We are working with health authorities to ensure that prescribers, vaccinators and patients are fully informed of the new findings, with the goal of enhancing the impact of Dengvaxia in dengue- endemic countries.” said Dr. Su-Peing Ng, Global Medical Head, Sanofi Pasteur.

About half of the world’s population lives in countries where four serotypes of dengue virus are in circulation. Every year an estimated 390 million dengue infections are reported. People can be infected with dengue up to four times in their lifetime and they can get severely ill after any of these infections. Surveillance data from some endemic countries indicate that between 70 and 90 percent of people will have been exposed to dengue at least once by the time they reach adolescence. There are many factors that can lead to severe dengue infection. However, the highest risk of getting more severe disease has been observed in people infected for the second time by a different dengue virus.

Dengvaxia is currently indicated in most of the countries for individuals 9 years of age and older living in a dengue-endemic area. In this indicated population, Dengvaxia has been shown to prevent 93 percent of severe disease and 80 percent of hospitalizations due to dengue over the 25 month phase of the large-scale clinical studies conducted in 10 countries in Latin America and Asia where dengue is widespread.

http://www.sanofipasteur.com/en/articles/Sanofi_updates_information_on_dengue_vaccine.aspx

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 24840
dyey_em-si wrote:
DR kawawa ka naman kasi you cant go over that mantra of yours na pinatigil pina review pina continue

I cant believe na di mo gets na:

Si du30 di tulad ng idol mo na si pnoy na pag galit sa prev admin tigil ang project kahit maayos naman

Kung nagkamali sila du30 ngaun di mo ba naisip na may fault ang sanofi dahil late nila nabigay ang findings

Sa ginasta ng gobyerno na 3.5 billion na minadali ng admin ng disenteng pnoy, sa tingin mo ba basta ipatigil yan kaagad ng wala g sapat na findings na nidelay nga? Aba di yan pinulot

Don't go on masquerading na you know it all. You sound you know it all kaso iisang side lang sinisilip mo, biased lol.

Don't worry, kung tingin mo sa pakikipag usap sa akin e mas maganda pang kausapin pader the feeling is mutual baka malala pa nga tingin ko e :D

Seriously sana maging okay anak mo dahil sa bakuna na binili ng gobyerno natin.

Beyond that e wala...opinion mo yan. Pero para isisi mo lang sa current admin na di naman nag start ng vaccination program....hehehehe



yung highlighted post, hindi factual yan at opinion mo lang. kaya huwag mong i-pass off na fact ito.

hanggang ngayon di mo pa rin na gets ang punto ko sa pinatigl. ni-review. pina-continue.

ito, saguting mo kasi sinemplihan ko na, na parang kausap ko me 1% na intelligence.

1. kung me mali sa procurement, bakit hindi ito na highlight ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
2. kung me problema sa vaccine, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
3. kung maraming problema silang nakita sa DOH about the Dengvaxia program, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?

sige nga, kung kaya mo sagutin yan.

kung gusto mo, mag dial a friend ka pa eh.

:lol:

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 7205
don robert wrote:


yung highlighted post, hindi factual yan at opinion mo lang. kaya huwag mong i-pass off na fact ito.

hanggang ngayon di mo pa rin na gets ang punto ko sa pinatigl. ni-review. pina-continue.

ito, saguting mo kasi sinemplihan ko na, na parang kausap ko me 1% na intelligence.

1. kung me mali sa procurement, bakit hindi ito na highlight ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
2. kung me problema sa vaccine, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
3. kung maraming problema silang nakita sa DOH about the Dengvaxia program, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?

sige nga, kung kaya mo sagutin yan.

kung gusto mo, mag dial a friend ka pa eh.

:lol:

Ang talino ni dr. Tinatanong niya yung "previous" administration. Yan din kasi yung tanong namin sa previous administration. :D

Na wow mali ka tuloy. Hilig kasi ni Pnoy mangsisi ng "previous" administration kaya nahawa ka na rin.

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 19160
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Nakita mo pa yun? :shock: :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 4991
don robert wrote:

I am NOT sorry to say this as this style of argument is going on and on, but you are drawing straws here and providing something that is NOT factual. You do not have facts to prove that Sanofi "won't admit that their product has harmful effect". On the contrary, they did. it is for a fact that you and the other "feeling-experts-now" will NOT KNOW any sheet about the issues with Dengvaxia vaccine if Sanofi did not provide an update on their vaccine. That is what you call a FACT!

For you to further say as PROOF that Sanofi "DIDN'T made any statement that there is an adverse effect to the person who has been injected by Dengvaxia but no history of dengue", you are my friend un-informed, ill-informed and totally ignorant of what you are talking about. Alam mo ba talaga ang issue? Magbasa ka pre! Kakatamad makipag diskusyun kung ignorante ka sa issue, paulit ulit!

I just made an exception in answering lengthily your post in the hopes na sana next time, ikaw at ang iba pa, ay more informed of what you are discussing.

On that note, di ko na sasagutin iba mo pang posts you made, on protocols and what-have-yous. Magbasa ka muna pre, research. Again, be informed! Nothing is more satisfying than replying to an INFORMED OPINION.

Just an FYI, last November, Sanofi released an update on their vaccine, DENGVAXIA, as they "found differences in vaccine performance based on prior dengue infection".

I quote the press release of Sanofi, para naman ma inform ka and maka relate ka sa opinion ng doktor na pinagdidiskusyunan natin :

Quote:
Paris, France - November 29, 2017

Sanofi will ask health authorities to update information provided to physicians and patients on its dengue vaccine Dengvaxia® in countries where it is approved. The request is based on a new analysis of long-term clinical trial data, which found differences in vaccine performance based on prior dengue infection.

Based on up to six years of clinical data, the new analysis evaluated long-term safety and efficacy of Dengvaxia in people who had been infected with dengue prior to vaccination and those who had not. The analysis confirmed that Dengvaxia provides persistent protectiv benefit against dengue fever in those who had prior infection. For those not previously infected by dengue virus, however, the analysis found that in the longer term, more cases of severe disease could occur following vaccination upon a subsequent dengue infection.

These findings highlight the complex nature of dengue infection. We are working with health authorities to ensure that prescribers, vaccinators and patients are fully informed of the new findings, with the goal of enhancing the impact of Dengvaxia in dengue- endemic countries.” said Dr. Su-Peing Ng, Global Medical Head, Sanofi Pasteur.

About half of the world’s population lives in countries where four serotypes of dengue virus are in circulation. Every year an estimated 390 million dengue infections are reported. People can be infected with dengue up to four times in their lifetime and they can get severely ill after any of these infections. Surveillance data from some endemic countries indicate that between 70 and 90 percent of people will have been exposed to dengue at least once by the time they reach adolescence. There are many factors that can lead to severe dengue infection. However, the highest risk of getting more severe disease has been observed in people infected for the second time by a different dengue virus.

Dengvaxia is currently indicated in most of the countries for individuals 9 years of age and older living in a dengue-endemic area. In this indicated population, Dengvaxia has been shown to prevent 93 percent of severe disease and 80 percent of hospitalizations due to dengue over the 25 month phase of the large-scale clinical studies conducted in 10 countries in Latin America and Asia where dengue is widespread.

http://www.sanofipasteur.com/en/articles/Sanofi_updates_information_on_dengue_vaccine.aspx


yan ka na nman... selective reasoning na nman...

follow the context of what you are defending... you are defending the physician's stand about Dengvaxia by pointing out that he was not aware yet of the "deaths" that may have caused by the vaccine.

you don't have any rebuttal for the missed protocols that should be in-place before foregoing the vaccine...

yes Sanofi has issued a statement of the adverse effect of the vaccine to patients which have not yet contacted by Dengue based on their medical history... but Sanofi will staunchly deny the fact that their vaccine may lead to deaths... have you read the adverse effects of the vaccine? I'm sure you do, because you are an INFORMED citizen...

yes my friend you are informed and opinionated but your opinion is a closed box. which means those opinions of yours are spoon-fed to you. you don't think that there will always be the case of mishaps to this type of situations... OH WAIT! you did mention that there's not perfect vaccine and yet you are quick to dismiss that vaccine as such with the fact coming from the manufacturer could lead to deaths.

you are foregoing to the conclusion that Dengvaxia is one true dengue-vaccine and Sanofi is infallible.

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 4991
don robert wrote:


yung highlighted post, hindi factual yan at opinion mo lang. kaya huwag mong i-pass off na fact ito.

hanggang ngayon di mo pa rin na gets ang punto ko sa pinatigl. ni-review. pina-continue.

ito, saguting mo kasi sinemplihan ko na, na parang kausap ko me 1% na intelligence.

1. kung me mali sa procurement, bakit hindi ito na highlight ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
2. kung me problema sa vaccine, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
3. kung maraming problema silang nakita sa DOH about the Dengvaxia program, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?

sige nga, kung kaya mo sagutin yan.

kung gusto mo, mag dial a friend ka pa eh.

:lol:


since masyadong kang selective...

1. https://www.untvweb.com/news/dengvaxia-vaccine-not-follow-proper-procurement-process-former-health-official/
Quote:
There are also ways which should have been followed by the department in introducing a new vaccine especially when it comes to proposing a budget for it.

It should first pass through the National Immunization Committee, the Executive Committee of the Department and the General Appropriations Act in Congress.

Scientists and experts were not also given enough time to review and to debate on the said vaccine.

“See, the process was not followed here. In the first place it was not part of the General Appropriations Act and therefore there was no congressional oversight over it and under the law there has to be congressional oversight of the budget. So, that whole part of it was skipped,” Mercado said.


2. simple, ginawang human trials ang mga pinoy... on Nov. 27, 2017... dun pa lang naglabas ng statement ang Sanofi about the adverse effect ng vaccine sa mga pasyenteng di pa nakaranas ng dengue... which means hindi alam ng Sanofi ang bagay na ito, o kung alam man... tinago nila ito sa gobyerno - pili ka na lng.

3. pareho lng ng sagot sa no. 2.

tanong namin ksi, sinunod ba ang protocol to conduct a vaccination campaign during the time of election which has a coverage of almost 1M patients?

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 24840
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
don robert wrote:

I am NOT sorry to say this as this style of argument is going on and on, but you are drawing straws here and providing something that is NOT factual. You do not have facts to prove that Sanofi "won't admit that their product has harmful effect". On the contrary, they did. it is for a fact that you and the other "feeling-experts-now" will NOT KNOW any sheet about the issues with Dengvaxia vaccine if Sanofi did not provide an update on their vaccine. That is what you call a FACT!

For you to further say as PROOF that Sanofi "DIDN'T made any statement that there is an adverse effect to the person who has been injected by Dengvaxia but no history of dengue", you are my friend un-informed, ill-informed and totally ignorant of what you are talking about. Alam mo ba talaga ang issue? Magbasa ka pre! Kakatamad makipag diskusyun kung ignorante ka sa issue, paulit ulit!

I just made an exception in answering lengthily your post in the hopes na sana next time, ikaw at ang iba pa, ay more informed of what you are discussing.

On that note, di ko na sasagutin iba mo pang posts you made, on protocols and what-have-yous. Magbasa ka muna pre, research. Again, be informed! Nothing is more satisfying than replying to an INFORMED OPINION.

Just an FYI, last November, Sanofi released an update on their vaccine, DENGVAXIA, as they "found differences in vaccine performance based on prior dengue infection".

I quote the press release of Sanofi, para naman ma inform ka and maka relate ka sa opinion ng doktor na pinagdidiskusyunan natin :

Quote:
Paris, France - November 29, 2017

Sanofi will ask health authorities to update information provided to physicians and patients on its dengue vaccine Dengvaxia® in countries where it is approved. The request is based on a new analysis of long-term clinical trial data, which found differences in vaccine performance based on prior dengue infection.

Based on up to six years of clinical data, the new analysis evaluated long-term safety and efficacy of Dengvaxia in people who had been infected with dengue prior to vaccination and those who had not. The analysis confirmed that Dengvaxia provides persistent protectiv benefit against dengue fever in those who had prior infection. For those not previously infected by dengue virus, however, the analysis found that in the longer term, more cases of severe disease could occur following vaccination upon a subsequent dengue infection.

These findings highlight the complex nature of dengue infection. We are working with health authorities to ensure that prescribers, vaccinators and patients are fully informed of the new findings, with the goal of enhancing the impact of Dengvaxia in dengue- endemic countries.” said Dr. Su-Peing Ng, Global Medical Head, Sanofi Pasteur.

About half of the world’s population lives in countries where four serotypes of dengue virus are in circulation. Every year an estimated 390 million dengue infections are reported. People can be infected with dengue up to four times in their lifetime and they can get severely ill after any of these infections. Surveillance data from some endemic countries indicate that between 70 and 90 percent of people will have been exposed to dengue at least once by the time they reach adolescence. There are many factors that can lead to severe dengue infection. However, the highest risk of getting more severe disease has been observed in people infected for the second time by a different dengue virus.

Dengvaxia is currently indicated in most of the countries for individuals 9 years of age and older living in a dengue-endemic area. In this indicated population, Dengvaxia has been shown to prevent 93 percent of severe disease and 80 percent of hospitalizations due to dengue over the 25 month phase of the large-scale clinical studies conducted in 10 countries in Latin America and Asia where dengue is widespread.

http://www.sanofipasteur.com/en/articles/Sanofi_updates_information_on_dengue_vaccine.aspx


yan ka na nman... selective reasoning na nman...

follow the context of what you are defending... you are defending the physician's stand about Dengvaxia by pointing out that he was not aware yet of the "deaths" that may have caused by the vaccine.

you don't have any rebuttal for the missed protocols that should be in-place before foregoing the vaccine...

yes Sanofi has issued a statement of the adverse effect of the vaccine to patients which have not yet contacted by Dengue based on their medical history... but Sanofi will staunchly deny the fact that their vaccine may lead to deaths... have you read the adverse effects of the vaccine? I'm sure you do, because you are an INFORMED citizen...

yes my friend you are informed and opinionated but your opinion is a closed box. which means those opinions of yours are spoon-fed to you. you don't think that there will always be the case of mishaps to this type of situations... OH WAIT! you did mention that there's not perfect vaccine and yet you are quick to dismiss that vaccine as such with the fact coming from the manufacturer could lead to deaths.

you are foregoing to the conclusion that Dengvaxia is one true dengue-vaccine and Sanofi is infallible.


again, you are making a hypothetical opinion and passing it off as fact. nagiging habit mo na, hirap ka na to get off it.

I have debunked you already on your allegation that Sanofi was not truthful about their vaccine when it is for a fact, nanggaling sa kanila ang report on the "new findings". sila source nun, thus they come out very truthful about their vaccine.

you said na Sanofi "won't admit that their product has harmful effect" and now even goes further with your latest opinion na "Sanofi will staunchly deny the fact that their vaccine may lead to deaths". these are your kuro-kuro, your hinala, your allegation. hypothetically, it may be true or it can happen or it may have happened. PERO, ang FACT is, there are no evidences to prove your allegations. you have NO EVIDENCE to prove your allegations. and then you are trying to pass this off as fact sa argument mo. eh tsismis lang naman yan.

kung me proof ka or this is an accepted fact, eh ano pa gagawin ko kung hindi mag agree. i am disputing your argument because you do not have proofs on them.

kailangan ko pa i-explain itong napaka elementary na rule? :lol:

nung sinabi ko na hindi aware ang physician of Dengvaxia death, ibig sabihin nun, wala namang REPORTED deaths related to Dengvaxia. WALA. kahit dun sa WHO website tumingin ka, WALA.

pero baka meron kang link dyan, pwede mo maibigay, so I will be INFORMED.

tao lang naman ako, hindi lang nadadarang at natutukso, pero nagkakamali din...

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 24840
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
don robert wrote:


yung highlighted post, hindi factual yan at opinion mo lang. kaya huwag mong i-pass off na fact ito.

hanggang ngayon di mo pa rin na gets ang punto ko sa pinatigl. ni-review. pina-continue.

ito, saguting mo kasi sinemplihan ko na, na parang kausap ko me 1% na intelligence.

1. kung me mali sa procurement, bakit hindi ito na highlight ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
2. kung me problema sa vaccine, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?
3. kung maraming problema silang nakita sa DOH about the Dengvaxia program, bakit hindi ito hininto agad ng previous admin during the time na kanilang pinatigil ang vaccination at ni-re-review nila ang Dengvaxi deal?

sige nga, kung kaya mo sagutin yan.

kung gusto mo, mag dial a friend ka pa eh.

:lol:


since masyadong kang selective...

1. https://www.untvweb.com/news/dengvaxia-vaccine-not-follow-proper-procurement-process-former-health-official/


ikaw ang selective pre. my rebuttal can actually be read in your own link. akalain mo yun?

basa:

Quote:
On the other hand, DOH said if the purchase was anomalous it should have set off alarm bells in the Commission on Audit (COA).

“Kung hindi legal at hindi in order ang ginawang pagbili ng Dengvaxia, the purchase happened last year, siguro sa ngayon hinahabol na kami ng COA,” DOH Usec. Gerardo Bayugo said.

(If the procurement of Dengvaxia had been illegal and not in order, [and the fact that] the purchase happened last year, COA would be hounding us by now.)


huwag kang intellectually dishonest. bago ka mag preach about "selective" make sure na pinapa practice mo ito. lalabas kang ipokrito nyan.


pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
Quote:
There are also ways which should have been followed by the department in introducing a new vaccine especially when it comes to proposing a budget for it.

It should first pass through the National Immunization Committee, the Executive Committee of the Department and the General Appropriations Act in Congress.

Scientists and experts were not also given enough time to review and to debate on the said vaccine.

“See, the process was not followed here. In the first place it was not part of the General Appropriations Act and therefore there was no congressional oversight over it and under the law there has to be congressional oversight of the budget. So, that whole part of it was skipped,” Mercado said.


2. simple, ginawang human trials ang mga pinoy... on Nov. 27, 2017... dun pa lang naglabas ng statement ang Sanofi about the adverse effect ng vaccine sa mga pasyenteng di pa nakaranas ng dengue... which means hindi alam ng Sanofi ang bagay na ito, o kung alam man... tinago nila ito sa gobyerno - pili ka na lng.


you are either lying or you are uninformed. pili ka lang, ok?

maraming bansa ang nagparticipate during the "trials":
Quote:
CYD-TDV (or Dengvaxia) has been evaluated in 2 parallel Phase 3 randomized clinical trials, known as CYD14 and CYD15.
CYD14 was conducted at sites in 5 countries in Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam), with 10 275 participants aged 2–14 years at first vaccination. 28 CYD15 was conducted at sites in 5 coun
-
tries in Latin America (Brazil, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, and Puerto Rico (USA)), with 20 869 participants aged 9–16 years at first vaccination. 29 In each of these trials, participants were randomized to receive vaccine or placebo (0.9% solution of sodium chloride) in a 2:1 ratio. The study protocols included active surveillance for 13 months after the last dose of vaccine in the series (i.e. 25 months from dose 1) for the primary efficacy endpoint and included a hospital-based surveillance period of 4 years for additional safety evaluation, which is ongoing.

Link: http://www.who.int/wer/2016/wer9130.pdf?ua=1


FYI, position paper ng WHO yang sa link.

pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
3. pareho lng ng sagot sa no. 2.

tanong namin ksi, sinunod ba ang protocol to conduct a vaccination campaign during the time of election which has a coverage of almost 1M patients?


protocol na naman. ito yung sinasabi mong "selective" ako, tapos yung binigay mo na link lumalabas ikaw pala ang selective.

:banghead:

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 7205
Ang haba2x na ng diskusyon nila dr wala naman akong nahita. Ipakulong na yang si Garin at Panut. Halos linggo2x may namamatay na nabakunahan ng dengvaxia. Lalong natatakot ang pamilya ng mga nabakunahan. Pumayag na ang Sanofi irefund yung hindi nagamit na bakuna. Kinokonsider din daw nila uung kahilingan na full refund. Damage kontrol na yan. Pwede masira yung buong kumpanya sa isyu na ito. Sa ganang atin, iwas pusoy pa rin yung mga klaro nang may kapabayaan o may pangaabuso kung kaya naipatupad nang sapilitan ang implementasyon nito na ngayon ay napatunayan nang isang blunder. Si Garin at Panut ang main player sa kabulastugan na yan.

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 19160
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
DOH reaches out to 27 kids in C. Luzon who were given Dengvaxia
By: Julie M. Aurelio - @inquirerdotnet Philippine Daily Inquirer / 07:16 AM January 21, 2018

The Department of Health (DOH) has reached out to help 27 schoolchildren from Central Luzon who were given the controversial antidengue vaccine, Dengvaxia.

In a statement, the DOH said its personnel helped provide ambulances to transport the children, facilitated tests and hospitalization and gave the children and their parents counseling.

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said parents should immediately consult a doctor as soon as they notice signs and symptoms of dengue in their children, like fever, rashes and body pains.

“We are very concerned about addressing the health needs of the vaccinated children and ensuring that they get immediate and quality care and management,” Duque said.

“With early management we can improve the outcome of severe dengue,” he said.

The 27 children who received Dengvaxia were all admitted at Jose B. Lingad Memorial Regional Hospital in Pampanga province.

The children — mostly Pampanga residents — complained of loose watery stool, fever, vomiting, cough and colds, rashes and body pain prior to confinement.

Of the 27 children, aged 11 to 16 years old, 13 were males and 14 were females. Three were still confined while 24 had been discharged from the hospital.

The DOH said all of the children had fever upon admission to the hospital.

Dr. Monserrat Chichioco, chief of Jose B. Lingad Memorial Regional Hospital, said five patients were classified as suffering from severe dengue, while 18 had warning signs of dengue and one did not have any symptoms.

The warning signs of dengue include persistent vomiting, decreasing platelet count, persistent abdominal pain and mild bleeding episodes.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/962137/doh ... z54mTgkxes

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 19160
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
PGH expert panel: Stop dengue vaccination program since Dengvaxia not 100% effective
Published January 19, 2018 1:54pm
Updated January 19, 2018 1:59pm

A panel of experts from the Philippine General Hospital has recommended the suspension of the dengue vaccination program since the Dengvaxia vaccine is not 100 percent effective.

The vaccine's efficacy rate is only 60 percent and this rate is low compared to the cost of the vaccine, the panel said as revealed by Health Undersecretary Eric Domingo in a press conference on Friday, according to a report on Balitanghali by Chino Gaston.

The panel said the funds allotted for the vaccination program may be better used in other anti-dengue measures such as cleaning of environment and ensuring that Aedes aegypti mosquitoes carrying the dengue virus do not grow in number.

However, the panel noted that even if the use of Dengvaxia caused problems, it remains to be effective against dengue for those who have had the disease before.

As for the deaths among schoolchildren who have been inoculated with Dengvaxia, further study is needed to determine if there is a correlation with the said vaccine.

DOH recommendation

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said they will still discuss what the recommendation of the Department of Health will be in light of the results of the PGH expert panel's study.

Given the results, the DOH may continue the vaccination since the vaccine has been proven effective against those who have had dengue in the past. Some of the recipients of the vaccine were not able to complete the required four doses. The problem, however, is that the remaining supply of Dengvaxia vaccines has already been pulled out.

The DOH earlier said that at least 830,000 public school students have been inoculated with Dengvaxia in Central Luzon, Calabarzon, Metro Manila, and Cebu.

The vaccination program was put on hold following Dengvaxia manufacturer Sanofi Pasteur's advisory that the vaccine should not be given to patients who have not had dengue in the past as it may cause severe diseases in the long run.

Sanofi Pasteur has since been fined P100,000 and its Dengvaxia registration certificate suspended.

Meanwhile, the deaths of 14 children who were given Dengvaxia vaccine are being investigated.

Autopsy

Domingo said the autopsies conducted by the Public Attorney's Office on the remains of schoolchildren who were inoculated with Dengvaxia and died due to dengue do not give evidence that the deaths were due to the vaccine.

He added that PAO should also examine or conduct autopsies on the remains of children who died of dengue but were not given Dengvaxia to determine if the findings will be the same. —KG, GMA News

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nat ... ive/story/

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 19160
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
UP-PGH to present initial report on Dengvaxia-linked deaths Friday
by: Leilani Junio-Philippine News Agency | 21/01/2018

MANILA – The health department is expecting to receive the preliminary result of the review on the cause of death of 14 recipients of the Dengvaxia vaccine on Friday, an official said Thursday.

“Yung first 14 cases na ni-refer natin sa PGH (Philippine General Hospital), ang pangako nila ay by Friday, meron na silang preliminary report. So ine-expect natin na matatanggap yan bukas (The University of the Philippines-PGH panel promised to give the preliminary report on the first 14 cases referred to them on Friday. So we are expecting to receive that tomorrow),” Undersecretary Enrique Domingo said in an interview.

The department referred a total of 19 cases to the UP-PGH panel, which was formed to validate independently allegations of death due to Dengvaxia. The controversial dengue vaccine had been administered to more than 830,000 public school children under a government immunization program.

Domingo said they hope to receive an analysis on the cause of the deaths, if they were related to the dengue vaccine, and recommendations on further tests that would be needed.

The department is also expecting a separate report on Dengvaxia itself, he added.

The panel, on the other hand, has been tasked to focus its study on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine and make recommendations on Dengvaxia’s use in the immunization program.

The two reports will guide the department in deciding whether or not to continue the use of the vaccine in its immunization program.

According to Domingo, they will use the guidelines to be issued by the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) in the future.

“Hindi kasi namin maiintay yung sa SAGE ng WHO. That will guide us siguro in the future. Pero kasi sabi ng SAGE baka April or May pa sila mag-co-come out with the results ng kanilang study and that’s a little too long (We could no longer wait for the results of the WHO’s SAGE study. That would guide us in the future. But according to SAGE, the results would come out in April or May, and that’s a little too long),” he explained.

“We need to make some decisions now and Secretary (Francisco Duque III) wants those decisions to be made based on scientific evidence na pinag-aralan ng mga experts ng bansa (that were reviewed by the country’s experts),” he added.

The department will present the results of the panel investigation to the Senate on Monday.

The Senate has been looking into the administration of Dengvaxia to public school students after Sanofi Pasteur disclosed last November that Dengvaxia could result in severe dengue among those who had not been infected by the dengue virus before receiving the vaccine.

In its parallel investigation, the Public Attorney’s Office said their experts had found that the 14 children succumbed to Dengue Shock Syndrome. PNA-northboundasia.com

http://northboundasia.com/2018/01/21/pg ... hs-friday/

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28436
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Ito Dengvaxia case tiyak na lifetime na tatak ito kay PNOY at mga Dilawan . katakot takot na monitor.... it well take years :(

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 89  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group