Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 10:02 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 81  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3653
Location: Piero Pelù
Everytime you try that sh1t, you only dig yourself into even an deeper shithole :lol:


yung mga nakabasa nung previous posts alam na nila yung kabobohan mo.....yung mga bagong dalaw lang sa thread na ito, will see at a glance yung kabobohan mo everytime I repost this hihihihihihh



I hope you always revive this topic para yung iba pang mga bagong makakabasa will be informed, and I can say I am only reposting to reply to you ak ak ak :biglaugh:


:bounce1:

I really love this game

hihihihih :lol: :lol: :lol:






PS...I change my mind .....maski hindi mo i-bring up I can always repost hihihihihih :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7649
matanong ko lang sa mga kasama nating nagdedabate dito
about doon sa "pinatigil, pina review, pinatuloy"

nag bigay ba ng abiso o warning mang lang iyong nakaraang administrasyon
tungkol doon sa proyekto nilang Denguevaxia?

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 24366
Location: Southeast Asia
DOH sends demand letters to Sanofi for refund of unused Dengvaxia vaccines
By: Julie M. Aurelio - @inquirerdotnet Philippine Daily Inquirer / 04:26 PM January 12, 2018

Image

The Department of Health has sent official demand letters to Sanofi Pasteur following the controversy over the Dengvaxia anti-dengue vaccine.

Among others, the DOH laid down its demand for the refund of P 1.4 billion worth of Dengvaxia vials which were unused in the DOH’s immunization program.

The demands were stated in the agency’s letter to Thomas Triomphe, head of Sanofi Pasteur Asia Pacific.


The DOH also requested Sanofi Pasteur to conduct zero-testing of more than 830,000 children who received the vaccine to determine if they had previous dengue infections.


The agency said the pharmaceutical firm should use “a newly developed test to determine their pre-vaccination status at no cost to the government.”

In addition, the DOH requested for documents on all ongoing clinical trials and other studies involving Dengvaxia in the Philippines.

The agency also sought “proof that they (Sanofi Pasteur) have passed ethics review standards of the Philippine Council for Health Research and Development.”

In a statement, health secretary Francisco Duque III said “the DOH has yet to receive an official response from Sanofi Pasteur on the demand letters.”

“The Dengvaxia vaccine which Sanofi Pasteur aggressively promoted and sold to the Philippine government has undeniably failed to deliver its supposed clinical benefit and safety claims, hence, considered defective under Philippine civil laws,” Duque stressed.

Sanofi Pasteur admitted late last year that the anti-dengue vaccine may increase the risk of severe dengue in those who had no prior dengue infections.

This prompted the DOH to suspend its vaccination program and to conduct close monitoring, surveillance and care for the more than 830,000 children who received the vaccine.

Duque also clarified that based on data from the DOH epidemiology bureau, four of 17 patients who died after being given Dengvaxia were found to have died from dengue shock syndrome.

“Based on the Dengvaxia surveillance update on January 10 from the epidemiology bureau, four of the 17 cases being looked into identify dengue shock as cause of death,” he said.

The other deaths, he added, were among children who had other illnesses or “co-morbidities.”

Duque, however, emphasized that there was no conclusion yet as to Dengvaxia as responsible for the deaths of the recipients of the vaccine.

“We cannot answer that as of now because our experts (from the Philippine General Hospital) are still studying the clinical records,” he stressed.

The DOH also expressed willingness to cooperate with ongoing investigations being conducted by the Department of Justice and the Public Attorney’s Office.

“We welcome these investigations as complementary to our efforts in finding the truth about this matter,” Duque said.



Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/959706/doh ... z53xQpdIkd
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 am
Posts: 3172
FunkyDog wrote:
matanong ko lang sa mga kasama nating nagdedabate dito
about doon sa "pinatigil, pina review, pinatuloy"

nag bigay ba ng abiso o warning mang lang iyong nakaraang administrasyon
tungkol doon sa proyekto nilang Denguevaxia?


Anong abiso mang funky

Na palpak yung gamot o minadali pagbili?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7649
dyey_em-si wrote:
FunkyDog wrote:
matanong ko lang sa mga kasama nating nagdedabate dito
about doon sa "pinatigil, pina review, pinatuloy"

nag bigay ba ng abiso o warning mang lang iyong nakaraang administrasyon
tungkol doon sa proyekto nilang Denguevaxia?


Anong abiso mang funky

Na palpak yung gamot o minadali pagbili?


hintayin natin ang sagot nila mang jmc :D
puro bintangan at pasahan ng sisi ang labanan

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 24172
FunkyDog wrote:
matanong ko lang sa mga kasama nating nagdedabate dito
about doon sa "pinatigil, pina review, pinatuloy"

nag bigay ba ng abiso o warning mang lang iyong nakaraang administrasyon
tungkol doon sa proyekto nilang Denguevaxia?



that's a good question but abiso on what, dangers? kung abiso sa dangers of the vaccine, dapat yung mga against the vaccine ang magbigay nun, not the previous admin.

during the senate hearing a few weeks back, we were able to see that there were a lot of personalities testifying against the implementation of Dengvaxia. kesyo ganito, kesyo ganyan.
so kung sa abiso lang against Dengvaxia, andami nila para mag abiso sa new administration. pero ang reality is this: where were they during the continued implementation of the vaccination under the Duterte administration?

that was not tackled or asked during the senate investigation (or I may have missed it as I watched the hearing).

paano nga matatackle eh dominated ni D1ck yung microphone. hindi nga maka explain yung iba kasi gusto ni D1ck, yes or no lang. Pero kung kaalyado ang witness pinapabayaan, kaya na call attention ni D1ck by some of the senators, kung pwede sila mag tanong din kasi ang invited 'personalities' eh nagtatanong direkta, which is prohibited.

going back, di ba lumalabas itong mga "against sa Dengvaxia" ay mga "miron". they should have advised the Duterte administration about the supposed dangers of Dengvaxia.

and it is for a fact that the former DOH secretary herself, Ubial, has belatedly admitted that she was against the Dengvaxia vaccine. she testified under oath that "she wanted to stop it".
pero another reality is pinacontinue nya rin after nyang pinatigil at ni-review.

it was very lame on her part to blame lawmakers from pressuring her to continue it because of "threats of her going to jail" if she discontinued it.

so ano sinasabi nya, OK lang mamatay ang maraming bata basta hindi lang sya mabilanggo? di ba katangahan yang logic na yan na tinatanggap naman ng iba dito?

:banghead:

Another reality: the Garin couple (Janette and her husband Richard) are now with PDP-Laban, allies with the Duterte administration. Richard Garin is the Iloilo provincial president/chairman of PDP-Laban. It has also been floated around that Janette Garin is House Speaker Alvarez's adviser.

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 7100
Salamat Pnoy! :biglaugh:

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:13 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3653
Location: Piero Pelù
don robert wrote:
that's a good question but abiso on what, dangers? kung abiso sa dangers of the vaccine, dapat yung mga against the vaccine ang magbigay nun, not the previous admin.

during the senate hearing a few weeks back, we were able to see that there were a lot of personalities testifying against the implementation of Dengvaxia. kesyo ganito, kesyo ganyan.
so kung sa abiso lang against Dengvaxia, andami nila para mag abiso sa new administration. pero ang reality is this: where were they during the continued implementation of the vaccination under the Duterte administration?

that was not tackled or asked during the senate investigation (or I may have missed it as I watched the hearing).

paano nga matatackle eh dominated ni D1ck yung microphone. hindi nga maka explain yung iba kasi gusto ni D1ck, yes or no lang. Pero kung kaalyado ang witness pinapabayaan, kaya na call attention ni D1ck by some of the senators, kung pwede sila mag tanong din kasi ang invited 'personalities' eh nagtatanong direkta, which is prohibited.

going back, di ba lumalabas itong mga "against sa Dengvaxia" ay mga "miron". they should have advised the Duterte administration about the supposed dangers of Dengvaxia.

and it is for a fact that the former DOH secretary herself, Ubial, has belatedly admitted that she was against the Dengvaxia vaccine. she testified under oath that "she wanted to stop it".
pero another reality is pinacontinue nya rin after nyang pinatigil at ni-review.

it was very lame on her part to blame lawmakers from pressuring her to continue it because of "threats of her going to jail" if she discontinued it.

so ano sinasabi nya, OK lang mamatay ang maraming bata basta hindi lang sya mabilanggo? di ba katangahan yang logic na yan na tinatanggap naman ng iba dito?

:banghead:

Another reality: the Garin couple (Janette and her husband Richard) are now with PDP-Laban, allies with the Duterte administration. Richard Garin is the Iloilo provincial president/chairman of PDP-Laban. It has also been floated around that Janette Garin is House Speaker Alvarez's adviser.


hihihih ang kapal talaga magbigay ng worthless opinion ng bobong retarded :lol:






don robert wrote:
ang haba ng post mo na dati mo nang post, eh hindi ka naman sumasagot.
iisa lang naman tanong ko, which is answerable in either YES or NO.

again, if you want me to address your post and treat you as a poster with sense, answer me this first:

ang "parang" at "pareho" ay the same?

sagot!

:banghead:



don robert wrote:
parang : as if
http://tagalogcube.com/

parang : as if, seems like
http://www.tagalogtranslate.com/tl_en/20052/parang

parang : it seems like
https://www.tagaloglang.com/parang/

parang : as if
https://www.tagalog-dictionary.com/search?word=parang


mabait naman ako, para sa akin, ikaw ay... parang t@nga lang.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

yan yung pang-iwas mo sa main issue, na nagboomerang sa yo ambobo-bobo mo kasi hihihihih :lol: :lol:

ngayon eto naman yung main issue na todo iwas ka, pero me pacomment comment ka pa din ng worthless opinion mong retard ka :shock: bwahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:



PeluBoy wrote:
ayun naman pala, so yung hinala ng pagnanakaw ke Panot, wala kang nasabi, in fact gusto mo pa nga maghintay ng further evidence and/or explanation from Panot and his cohorts, nanghinayang ka pa nga dahil sabi mo nga, panay epal si Gordon...tama ba so far?


pero yang pinatigil, nireview, pinacontinue mo, kailan mo yan sinimulan? wala pang senate hearing panay iyak ka na niyan di ba :shock: in short, wala ka pang kaalam-alam sa kung ano ang nangyari, panay atungal ka na :lol: mas nagfofocus ka diyan sa pinacontinue, tapos yung mismong me kagagawan ng pagkuha ng vaccine na yan na obviously hilaw na hilaw pa, at ang pagkakabili, "parang mga magnanakaw sa madaling araw" ang ginawang proseso, dahil malapit na ang election, mabilisan, pilit na pilit, dahil gusto lang ni Panot makatulong? :shock: hihihih bugok lang ang maniniwala diyan, as in retarded ak ak ak :biglaugh:







:bounce1:

I love this game


Kawawa, markadong bobo, pa-intellectual style pa sayang lang ak ak ak :lol:



Yung monitor mo lolo, ingat hihihihihih :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 am
Posts: 3172
Yung pag procure ba dumaan ng congress and senate? Alam ko kasi hindi

Sa laki ng pagbili bakit di sya dumaan sa congress?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 24172
hindi mo pa rin masagot kung ang "parang" at "pareho" ba ay magkaiba o hindi. :lol:

sa hinahaba haba ng post at re-post, hindi pa rin masagot sagot...

_________________
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse." - Michael Corleone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 am
Posts: 3172
dyey_em-si wrote:
Yung pag procure ba dumaan ng congress and senate? Alam ko kasi hindi

Sa laki ng pagbili bakit di sya dumaan sa congress?


Quote ko sarili ko...walang sumasagot e.

Justified ba yung ginawa ni PNoy?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3653
Location: Piero Pelù
don robert wrote:
hindi mo pa rin masagot kung ang "parang" at "pareho" ba ay magkaiba o hindi. :lol:

sa hinahaba haba ng post at re-post, hindi pa rin masagot sagot...


Salamat at meron na naman ako rereply-an hihihihih :lol:

mas maganda at masakit talaga kapag ang sariling posts mo ang magpapakita ng tunay at dalisay mong kabobohan ak ak ak :lol: (pahiram Dep Speaker Fidel Castro :lol: )


Ang haba haba ba ng reposts ko, angsarap sarap nga basahin o

Yung tanong mo, ang sagot ikaw na ang naunag magpost......retarded ka kasi kaya ang sarap mong igisa sa sariling mantika :biglaugh:


I'll never get tired of reposting this hihihihih

:bounce1:

I love this quote ak ak ak :lol:

don robert wrote:
parang : as if
http://tagalogcube.com/

parang : as if, seems like
http://www.tagalogtranslate.com/tl_en/20052/parang

parang : it seems like
https://www.tagaloglang.com/parang/

parang : as if
https://www.tagalog-dictionary.com/search?word=parang


mabait naman ako, para sa akin, ikaw ay... parang t@nga lang.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image


PeluBoy wrote:
ayun naman pala, so yung hinala ng pagnanakaw ke Panot, wala kang nasabi, in fact gusto mo pa nga maghintay ng further evidence and/or explanation from Panot and his cohorts, nanghinayang ka pa nga dahil sabi mo nga, panay epal si Gordon...tama ba so far?


pero yang pinatigil, nireview, pinacontinue mo, kailan mo yan sinimulan? wala pang senate hearing panay iyak ka na niyan di ba :shock: in short, wala ka pang kaalam-alam sa kung ano ang nangyari, panay atungal ka na :lol: mas nagfofocus ka diyan sa pinacontinue, tapos yung mismong me kagagawan ng pagkuha ng vaccine na yan na obviously hilaw na hilaw pa, at ang pagkakabili, "parang mga magnanakaw sa madaling araw" ang ginawang proseso, dahil malapit na ang election, mabilisan, pilit na pilit, dahil gusto lang ni Panot makatulong? :shock: hihihih bugok lang ang maniniwala diyan, as in retarded ak ak ak :biglaugh:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3653
Location: Piero Pelù
Kawawa :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3653
Location: Piero Pelù
Don't forget to take a look at this again Don Retard hihihihih :lol:


PeluBoy wrote:
ayun naman pala, so yung hinala ng pagnanakaw ke Panot, wala kang nasabi, in fact gusto mo pa nga maghintay ng further evidence and/or explanation from Panot and his cohorts, nanghinayang ka pa nga dahil sabi mo nga, panay epal si Gordon...tama ba so far?


pero yang pinatigil, nireview, pinacontinue mo, kailan mo yan sinimulan? wala pang senate hearing panay iyak ka na niyan di ba :shock: in short, wala ka pang kaalam-alam sa kung ano ang nangyari, panay atungal ka na :lol: mas nagfofocus ka diyan sa pinacontinue, tapos yung mismong me kagagawan ng pagkuha ng vaccine na yan na obviously hilaw na hilaw pa, at ang pagkakabili, "parang mga magnanakaw sa madaling araw" ang ginawang proseso, dahil malapit na ang election, mabilisan, pilit na pilit, dahil gusto lang ni Panot makatulong? :shock: hihihih bugok lang ang maniniwala diyan, as in retarded ak ak ak :biglaugh:



:bounce1:

Oh kaysakit ang saklap naman ak ak ak :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DENGAVAXIA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3653
Location: Piero Pelù
up :shock:





Image









hihihih :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 81  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group