Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:21 am 
Heavyweight

Guys, gawa tayo ng official thread for Inday Sarah..

She's one of the rising stars of Philippine politics...
So let's monitor his career from now on until such time she will be elected as senator or even President of the Philippines...

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:23 am 
Heavyweight

Sara Duterte-Carpio (born Sara Zimmerman Duterte; May 31, 1978), also known as Inday Sara by the Davaoeños, is a Filipina lawyer, politician and the incumbent Mayor of Davao City. She also served as the city mayor from June 30, 2010 until June 30, 2013. Prior to her mayoral term, she has also served as vice mayor of Davao City from June 30, 2007 to June 30, 2010. She is also the daughter of Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 am 
Heavyweight

Sara Duterte to Trillanes: ‘Leave me in peace in Davao City or else…’
By: Julius N. Leonen - Reporter / @JLeonenINQ INQUIRER.net / 08:30 AM June 13, 2018

Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio has threatened to “make sure” that Senator Antonio Trillanes IV would be “alive and in pain” if the latter continues to insist that she will run for a Senate seat in 2019.

Trillanes reportedly suggested during a general assembly of Tindig Pilipinas that the presidential daughter would run for Senate in 2019, and for President in 2022.

But Sara was not having any of it as she urged Trillanes to just leave her alone if he wants to “remain relevant for the future generation.”

“Leave me in peace in Davao City or else you and your friends will spend more than a billion in the 2022 presidential elections just to make me insignificant,” Sara wrote in a Facebook post on Wednesday morning.

LEAVE ME ALONE, Senator Trillanes. The last time a person irked me, I made sure to make it difficult for him to bring me…

“I have been described as heartless by my mother, please do not anger me so that you may remain relevant for the future generation. And you should listen to my mother,” she stressed.

Likewise, Sara said: “Do not bother me and my slot will be available for a yellow Senator for the 2019 elections.”

“President Duterte imagines you will be shot, on the other hand, I will make sure you are alive and in pain,” she added.

In an earlier interview, the Davao City Mayor admitted that she was still undecided whether or not she would run in the 2019 mid-term elections.

“No plans yet (about running). It depends on who will run for election, the availability of funds, and winnability. It depends on those factors,” she previously told reporters. /kga

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1000329/br ... z5IRu8DHpQ
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:59 am 
Heavyweight

Go for it and run VP in 2022.

Si BBM ang P. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:39 pm 
Heavyweight

aproob yan :toast:

Tapos Sarah for Pres 2034...

La na talagang papel Liberal Party, patapos na kwento :lol: :lol:

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Sara lang ang maka sunod sa lapak ni Digong against drugs and corruption. Insecure si Trililing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

sa tingin ko matatalo sya ni mam vp leni kung ngayon lang ang eleksyon kasi mas matapang ang ating vp sinuong ang ulan at nagsalute na kapitag pitagan ang dating :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

two heads are better than one ...i have two heads so it means i am better....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:17 am 
Heavyweight

matapang yang si Sarah Duterte, sinapak ang Sheriff sa Davao dati. marami kasing alalay kasama eh. :lol:

si Sarah, walang pinagkaiba yan sa mga Tulfo brothers. kesyo nagtatapang tapangan ang isa, so lahat sila dapat matapang din ang asta.

1diots, all of them...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:04 am 
Heavyweight

Sara Duterte: I’d rather run for barangay chairman Gerry Lee Gorit (The Philippine Star) - June 16, 2018 - 12:00am

CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY, Philippines — Amid allegations that she is being groomed for a higher post, Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio said yesterday she would rather run for barangay chairman.

“If you ask me if I want to run for senator, no. I would rather be a barangay captain because I want to clean canals,” Carpio said in her speech at the mass oathtaking of barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan officials in this city yesterday even as she stressed the importance of barangay officials in nation-building.

She said she wanted to do more for her own barangay, but lamented that some officials in her village are not supportive of her programs.

Carpio’s statement came in the wake of the claim of Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV that President Duterte would push her to run for president in 2022 to keep their family in power.
The mayor asked Trillanes to “leave me in peace in Davao City” and warned the senator that she could make life hard for people who caught her ire.

Carpio said Trillanes should stop bothering her to ensure that her slot in the 2019 senatorial ticket would be available for a ”yellow senator.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:12 am 
Heavyweight

Trillanes on Sara Duterte’s threat: Hindi ko na lang papatulan
By: Anthony Q. Esguerra - Reporter / @AEsguerraINQ INQUIRER.net / 06:56 PM June 13, 2018

“Hindi ko na lang siguro papatulan ‘yan, I don’t have time for that,” Trillanes told reporters at the Senate.

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1000610/t ... z5IXwOHOy3
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:15 am 
Heavyweight

Sara Duterte mum on final 2019 plans to annoy 'detractors'

Bobby Lagsa
Published 8:00 AM, June 16, 2018

Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio said on Friday, June 15, that she would likely bare her final plans for the 2019 elections only when she files her certificate of candidacy.

This way, she said, she can prolong the agony of her "political detractors" who have been eagerly awaiting her plans for the next elections, particularly on whether she would seek a congressional or Senate seat.

The presidential daughter made the statement during the oathtaking ceremony of over a thousand newly elected barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan officials from this city's 80 barangays.

“I don’t really have plans to run for the Senate. The reason I don’t say that I won’t be running for the Senate is for my political detractors to feel annoyed,” Duterte-Carpio said.

“They will be happy, and I do not want to give them that happiness. Maybe later when it is time for the filing of candidacy,” she added.

Duterte-Carpio's possible Senate bid was sparked by her high ranking in a Pulse Asia Research, Incorporated survey in March. The survey results showed the mayor in the winners' circle or among the 12 potential winners of the Senate race if elections were held during the survey period.

In January, she said she would not consider a senatorial bid for as long as her father's poitical opponents "don't annoy" her.

'War fronts'

The mayor told the new village officials that she had two “war fronts” – one against Senator Antonio Trillanes IV and the other against Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez.

In the case of the senator, the mayor said since Trillanes said he would not longer engage in a verbal tussle with her, she would do the same. “I will stop, because he said he has no time. But if he talks, I will talk,” she said.

Duterte-Carpio said she liked to "tease" Alvarez about her plans for 2019, and that she wanted to keep him guessing. The mayor had slammed Alvarez, her father's friend and ally, in February – and went as far as calling him an "*******" on her social media accounts – for allegedly calling her a member of the "opposition." (READ: Sara Duterte: President Duterte better off without Alvarez)

“I don’t want to give him that happiness that he will know that I am not running for Congress, so he will be happy that I won’t be Speaker of the House of Representatives,” she said.

The mayor said she would rather run for barangay captain "because I want clean our canals."

Duterte-Carpio also clarified that she was in Cagayan de Oro not because of plans to run for a national position, but to personally thank the supporters of her father, President Rodrigo Duterte. – Rappler.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:23 am 
Heavyweight

Hugpong ng Pagbabago, Padayon to formalize alliance

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/uploads/images/2018/06/15/x60671.jpg.pagespeed.ic.NrZZywap52.jpg
CAGAYAN DE ORO. Sara Duterte-Carpio during the mass oath taking of about 2,000 village officials-elect in the city and Misamis Oriental which was administered by Governor Yevgeny Emano. (Alwen Saliring)

ALWEN SALIRING

10 hours ago

DAVAO City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio said the regional party that she formed with governors of the Davao Region would throw its support behind the Emanos’ Padayon Pilipino.

President Rodrigo Duterte’s daughter said Friday, June 15, she welcomes the intent of Padayon Pilipino party to join the Hugpong ng Pagbabago (HNP).

“Kung dunay alliance sila ang suportahan sa HNP (If there is an alliance the HNP will support them),” she said.

She said apart from the Padayon Pilipino, no more personalities or groups in the city or province had expressed interest in joining the HNP.

Duterte-Carpio made the statement at the sidelines of the mass oath taking of about 2,000 village officials-elect in the city and Misamis Oriental which was administered by Governor Yevgeny Emano.

But the presidential daughter said the alliance would have to wait until after the HNP is done complying with its registration with the Commission on Elections as a political party.

She also said a memorandum of understanding (MOU) would have to be drafted to formalize the alliance.

“Nagpasalamat mi sa ilang interest nga makig-alliance and we will get back to them once ma-finalize na ang registration then mag draft siguro mi og MOU kay nag-istorya mi ni Gov Bambi ang focus namo is marehistro sa ang HNP (We thank them for their interest in forming an alliance and we will get back at them once the registration is finalized. We will then draft the MOU. Gov Bambi and I spoke about the need to focus on registering the HNP first),”she said.

Read aloud by Padayon Pilipino president and Cagayan de Oro City Councilor Nadia Emano-Elipe, the party had earlier crafted a resolution expressing their intention to join the HNP.

A copy of the resolution was handed to Duterte-Carpio by party stalwarts Governor Bambi Emano, city councilor Leon Gan, and former congressman Benjo Benaldo.

The resolution said they wanted to join the HNP since the two parties shared common ideals for security and development in their respective regions. The resolution also acknowledged the leadership of the presidential daughter in the HNP.

The resolution also said that the alliance would bring a unified agenda for good governance and good leadership.

Duterte-Carpio also witnessed the mass oath taking of village officials in the city administered by Mayor Oscar Moreno, but she said HNP has not been discussed.

“Wala mi nag-talk ni Mayor Moreno about sa HNP, nag witness lang ko sa oath taking (Mayor Moreno and I did not talk about the HNP. I just witnessed the oath taking) she said.

Asked about her own plans for 2019, Duterte-Carpio was non-committal.

She said she might announce her plans in August or September.

“Tan-awon nato. Ang mga factors nga atong gilantaw is kung modaog ba ka o dili kay wala bayay gusto mapildi ug ang pulso ug unsay gusto sa katawhan (We will see. Winnability, because nobody wants to lose, and the clamor of the masses are factors that we are considering),” she said.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 am 
Heavyweight

Mayor Duterte, Misamis Oriental governor set to form alliance



ALWEN SALIRING

14 hours ago

DAVAO City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio's regional party Hugpong ng Pagbabago and the Padayon Pilipino will formally forge their political ties on June 22, a week after nearly 2,000 newly elected barangay officials of Cagayan de Oro City and Misamis Oriental are sworn into office on Friday, June 15.

The presidential daughter will be at the mass oath taking of the village officials at a mall here which will be administered by Misamis Oriental Governor Yevgeny Emano.

Emano said the alliance will be sealed with an oath taking in Davao City.

"Mosaksi si Mayor Duterte sa mga kapitanes ug mga kagawad gikan sa dakbayan sa Cagayan de Oro nga manumpa kanato. Pagka June 22 kami ang moadto sa Davao City kay maghugpong mi sa ilang partido (Mayor Duterte will witness the oath taking of village officials of Cagayan de Oro that I will administer. Then on June 22 we will go to Davao City to forge an alliance with their party)," Emano said.

The capitol's top official earlier revealed the reasons why his party is tying up with Duterte-Carpio's Hugpong ng Pagbabago, saying this would benefit the province.

Emano said the province could adopt how Davao City sustained its Task Force Davao and other programs which were effective for many years.

"Nakita nato nga daghan atong makutlo nga mga pagtulon-an sa dakbayan sa Davao. Una, ang Task Force Davao, nindot kaayo, they are very courteous and they were able to sustain it. When it comes to agriculture, kung gusto kag durian or mangosteen sila ang number 1 (We can learn much from Davao City. First there is the Task Force Davao. They are very courteous and they are able to sustain it. When it comes to agriculture, if you want durian or mangosteen they are number 1),"Emano said.

But Emano clarified that Padayon Pilipino is still open to other political alliances with national parties.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 am 
Cruiserweight

Davao City Mayor and presidential daughter Sara Duterte gives a Father's Day message to President Rodrigo Duterte.

Happy Fathers Day! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 am 
Welterweight

Inday Sara ang magtutuloy sa PAGPAPAIYAK sa mga talunan!!! :lol: :lol: